Page 485 of 744 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 11160
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The only problem is the planetary shield isn't up. I'm starting to lean towards a 7/10 for poor continuity. lol

Because she brings up Hydra, and if SE already ended, Tchalla could look at her and say "Yeah, I was there, where were you?" Lol

this is why I was asking. i wasnt sure if the analysis correctly aligned to all the events that happened in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't believe this was the outfit she wore at the time, so if indeed this took place before Secret Empire then it's a minor continutiy error.
    ok thanks beloved. I wasnt sure but cville beings up a good point. the shields were not up so there seems to be some minor errors as you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    seems like a storm fan question lol :P

But, the words mean more than whatever storm is wearing that day. Much more likely the editor and writer would get the words right timeline wise vs the artist, especially someone like Acuna who probably has a lot more free reign.

And that is highly unlikely these days under CB Yoshida

fair point lol. I'm inclined to think there are a few errors but inspite of this the issue was really good and tchalla had a nice feat with emphasis on all the things he did for wakanda that led to peace.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The only problem is the planetary shield isn't up. I'm starting to lean towards a 7/10 for poor continuity. lol

Because she brings up Hydra, and if SE already ended, Tchalla could look at her and say "Yeah, I was there, where were you?" Lol
    Yeah, either SE just started and the shield is the error or it just ended and T'challa being involved is the error.

imma guess it just started and the shield was forgotten... or future wakanda tech is just that good lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah, either SE just started and the shield is the error or it just ended and T'challa being involved is the error.

imma guess it just started and the shield was forgotten... or future wakanda tech is just that good lol
    Lol. Sure are a lot of Chi'tari corpses in orbit. And still not contacting Bast keeps Ultimates straight by getting the Tiger God.

BANNED

Lol I love that T'Challa is given recognition for all his accomplishments with moving pieces on the board and all. King's delegate when necessary. It's kinda their thing. I just really loved so much that happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Can I just say I loved that Coates shut all the haters up with this one issue. it was really good and its setting up for something sinister to come. pick it up!
    I'm not sure how he "shut up the haters" he wasted time with Nakia. T'Challa is still moping, T'Challa and N'Jadaka never met nor fought, and now we are getting more pages given to Storm and Eden instead of actual cast members who are actually impactful bro the mythos
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 08-28-2019 at 10:34 AM.

It wasn't T'challa's plan to kill spacekillmonger was it? It was nuAchebe I think?

I honestly can't remember

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lol I love that T'Challa is given recognition for all his accomplishments with moving pieces on the board and all. King's delegate when necessary. It's kinda their thing. I just really loved so much that happened here.
    Yeah, it was definately important to mention that he gets the credit for inspiring all of that. He didn't accomplish all of that by himself with his bare bands, but he was the one which brought it all about.

COurse, this new golden age might be somewhat short lived if indeed this takes place prior to Secret Empire, but still... he accomplished a lot.

Underated point lol.

Like the wolf thing in Hudlin's run in the arena. Does that thing have any history? nope. Just looks cool, you can feel hes a threat, and it looks cool when he gets his neck snapped.

Coates could have brought in made up beasts in the various fights (seriously, that is a scifi staple. good fodder + a few bigger goon fodder). Or hell, it is an alt reality "future" type story, dude could have brought in other comic people.

Look at aaron's future stories with King Thor. Dude brings in Phoenix Forces and super Doom and Galactus and Necrosword, Loki, ect.

cape comics are fun fantasy bullshit.
    Wanted to comment this too. This is a soap Opera story. Cheap drama with no real substance. And talk about how great he is without actually bothering to show

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, it was definately important to mention that he gets the credit for inspiring all of that. He didn't accomplish all of that by himself with his bare bands, but he was the one which brought it all about.

COurse, this new golden age might be somewhat short lived if indeed this takes place prior to Secret Empire, but still... he accomplished a lot.
    Even if it's after, War of Realms is still coming I guess.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I wish Coates knew how to write these characters and their voices properly. Everyone just talks in that same overly proper, philosophical tone and it's boring to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I wish Coates knew how to write these characters and their voices properly. Everyone just talks in that same overly proper, philosophical tone and it's boring to read.
    Honestly I think that's how a lot of Wakandans talk. Shuri and a lot of the villains don't fall into that category most of the time, but I think the averge Wakandan does come off on the stiff proper side (or at least the ones usually around T'Challa).

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Look at the interactions of MCU Shuri and T'challa vs coates Shuri and T'challa

mcu actually feel like siblings. Same for when Liss wrote the pair in Kingpin of Wakanda

Coates versions talk more like colleagues at a business meeting

Lol, Coates does 1 "good" issue out of 40+ and everything is great again and all is forgiven.

So in 3 years we can look forward to another "good" issue, lol.

That will be about the same time as BP 2. Let me clear the calendar.

I can't decide of the nuNakia panels was the conclusion of that potential romance or a tease for later.

I'm assuming we will find out, then again, with Coates pace, might not find out for another year lol.

Still think she dies heroically to save Wakanda Prime and/or T'challa.

Since we have an idea of the timeline now, basically that the Shuri book ran before SE it seems (anyone who read it more closely, can they confirm or deny that?)... have T'challa and Storm been seen together in any "current time" books?? Is X-Men: Red the most "current" T'challa/Ororo pairing in marvel time?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Look at the interactions of MCU Shuri and T'challa vs coates Shuri and T'challa

mcu actually feel like siblings. Same for when Liss wrote the pair in Kingpin of Wakanda

Coates versions talk more like colleagues at a business meeting
    they interacted a lot like siblings to me this issue. it was actually very sweet.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!