Page 117 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2721
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I skimmed through Marvel 1000 and I will need more time to read it later but for us Namor fans, the disappointment is real. Namor has 3 on panel cameos, no speaking role, two of which were group shots. I am very salty about this. If anyone wants me to put up scans here I will, but if you are buying this hoping for something for Namor, then don't bother.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

On this very annoying day from Marvel, thank God for Carlos Magno! He posted an inking Namor video!

https://twitter.com/CarlosMagno1312/...24272467836930

And while you are there, check out his new French? book. "L'ange aux ailes de lumière" Looks amazing. I wonder if it will be released in English at the same time?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I skimmed through Marvel 1000 and I will need more time to read it later but for us Namor fans, the disappointment is real. Namor has 3 on panel cameos, no speaking role, two of which were group shots. I am very salty about this. If anyone wants me to put up scans here I will, but if you are buying this hoping for something for Namor, then don't bother.
    I have a higher sodium content than a family bag of potato chips right now.

But yes, please. Post the crumbs that Marvel have given fans of their oldest and seminal character.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I have a higher sodium content than a family bag of potato chips right now.

But yes, please. Post the crumbs that Marvel have given fans of their oldest and seminal character.
    I'm not happy with them either. Here they are, I will post the Namora one too in a moment in case anyone wanted that as well.

(w) Al Ewing (A) Ron Garney

(W) Tom Taylor (A) Juann Cabal

(W) Al Ewing (A) Mike Deodato Jr

Jim Hammond gets a whole page, which is great, but how could they not even include the Human Torch vs Namor fight? It's the first superhero crossover fight in comics. Argh I'm just so mad, but here is Namora's page where Namor is mentioned.

I'm not happy with them either. Here they are, I will post the Namora one too in a moment in case anyone wanted that as well.

(W) Al Ewing (A) Mike Deodato Jr
    Absolutely shameful. Nothing but wallpaper.

Given that Al Ewing treated Namor like he was non-existent, I don't think this last one is Namor. I think it is Starfox. Fits with the Marvel's coming push for the Eternals and their present infatuation with Thanos.

Jim Hammond gets a whole page, which is great, but how could they not even include the Human Torch vs Namor fight? It's the first superhero crossover fight in comics. Argh I'm just so mad, but here is Namora's page where Namor is mentioned.

What does this even mean??? Is this supposed to take place in the present? And how DARE Namora trash Namor when she's abandoned Atlantis since her return. Ewing is really getting on my S*** List.

ok so i read the comic more closely, and honestly? MARVELS did everything so much better decades ago, this comic has some good ones, but it just feels too disjointed too many parts. IMO this wasn't a good way to celebrate the 80th, also i found a two more namors but they are very small and in group shots, so unless i was looking for him, i would have missed him.

ok so i read the comic more closely, and honestly? MARVELS did everything so much better decades ago, this comic has some good ones, but it just feels too disjointed too many parts. IMO this wasn't a good way to celebrate the 80th, also i found a two more namors but they are very small and in group shots, so unless i was looking for him, i would have missed him.
    Too mad and too tired to read it. Maybe tonight. Though there's tons of other things I'm more interested in, now.

I'm actually working on a ... rebuttal. ;p

Mighty Member

Well, seems like Marvel doesn't wants my money then. I won't buy Marvel 1000, it should be Namor front and center if they are celebrating their 80 years.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Well, seems like Marvel doesn't wants my money then. I won't buy Marvel 1000, it should be Namor front and center if they are celebrating their 80 years.
    Yep, the Human Torch, Angel, Sub-Mariner, and Masked Raider were some of Marvel's first heroes after all.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Yep, the Human Torch, Angel, Sub-Mariner, and Masked Raider were some of Marvel's first heroes after all.

Awesome collage, Electricmastro!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Awesome collage, Electricmastro!
    Well thanks!

Watched PBS Nova tonight. It was an episode from 2015 called Lethal Seas talking about the rise of acid in the oceans due to global warming / increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and it is killing sea life, especially the coral reefs and this was FIVE years old.

It's no wonder Namor is always grumpy and not happy with the surface world.

I love that first panel of Namor's story.

I'm definitely getting that feeling too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Watched PBS Nova tonight. It was an episode from 2015 called Lethal Seas talking about the rise of acid in the oceans due to global warming / increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and it is killing sea life, especially the coral reefs and this was FIVE years old.

It's no wonder Namor is always grumpy and not happy with the surface world.
    With all the global warming this is the best time to have an angry anti-hero like Namor retaliating against all the responsible parties. Missed opportunity from Marvel.