Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The Old Man Quill preview irritated me. Stark's armors have responded to mental commands for a least forty years. They don't need a Reed Richards upgrade to give them that ability.
    Yeah. Gotta call bullshit on that. I really want Marvel to do an Old Man Tony. I think the possibilities are endless for a series like that.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

1E59BCED-1883-461A-BAC0-1EFBEF5AC7CA.jpg I just got this in this weekend and it’s an amazing figure. It’s really is a must for any Iron Man collection.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    1E59BCED-1883-461A-BAC0-1EFBEF5AC7CA.jpg I just got this in this weekend and it’s an amazing figure. It’s really is a must for any Iron Man collection.
    I'll be picking this up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. Gotta call bullshit on that. I really want Marvel to do an Old Man Tony. I think the possibilities are endless for a series like that.
    Don't forget most of the established heroes are dead in that world. Even the Champions generation is gone, save for Viv (who has a hole in her head, so clearly didn't get off unscathed) and Nova (off-world as the Nova Prime). Tony is among the many heroes killed in the villain uprising in Old Man Logan's backstory - Hawkeye was one of the few survivors, though he died later, and Quill survived by being off-planet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'll be picking this up soon.
    You won't regret it! It really is a great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget most of the established heroes are dead in that world. Even the Champions generation is gone, save for Viv (who has a hole in her head, so clearly didn't get off unscathed) and Nova (off-world as the Nova Prime). Tony is among the many heroes killed in the villain uprising in Old Man Logan's backstory - Hawkeye was one of the few survivors, though he died later, and Quill survived by being off-planet.
    That doesn't matter. Even very old armors respond to Stark's mental commands.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    OMG! The stealth suit?!?!?! I must have it. I’ll have to go a head and pre order it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-01-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Did this really require a stealth variant? Oh well, more toys .

iMan 42s

Not really feeling yet another Model Prime suit. I get it, you got the mold and Iron man lends himself to toys. But I already own Model Prime and that piss poor excuse they did for Infamous Iron man. Both of which are just repaints of the same figure. Sure some new accessories are good, but that's all they have going for them and this has one.

Maybe I'd feel better about it if the Infamous Iron man was a better release but this feels lazy.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I like that the packaging on both of these figures have the era appropriate Iron Man logo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well deserved in my unbiased opinion.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...onument-italy/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I like that the packaging on both of these figures have the era appropriate Iron Man logo.
    I like it as well. Always good to see when the little details like that are correct.

Can anyone point me to story arcs where Tony is forced fight in or use an older armor over a more advanced one?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Can anyone point me to story arcs where Tony is forced fight in or use an older armor over a more advanced one?
    Haunted, Siege, Secret Empire
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate