Page 206 of 295 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4424
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    yeah I know nightwing won't join the league. But I find it funny how shows can have batman, batwoman and huntress or nightwing, batgirl and Robin or superman and supergirl or hackman and hawk girl or 3 green lanterns all on the same team at the same time but only when it's batman and nightwing is it now redundant. Funny
    The comic universe is messed up there is enough sunshine for all of rhem

Mighty Member

yeah I know nightwing won't join the league. But I find it funny how shows can have batman, batwoman and huntress or nightwing, batgirl and Robin or superman and supergirl or hackman and hawk girl or 3 green lanterns all on the same team at the same time but only when it's batman and nightwing is it now redundant. Funny
    Dont understand what you mean:

Superman and Supergirl were never in the same team or? Superman JL and Supergirl TT, besides Supergirl isnt in YJ
    Hawkman and Hawkgirl belong together like Hawk and Dove
    Batman and Robin,Huntress you are talking about their own team or?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Dont understand what you mean:

Superman and Supergirl were never in the same team or? Superman JL and Supergirl TT, besides Supergirl isnt in YJ
    Hawkman and Hawkgirl belong together like Hawk and Dove
    Batman and Robin,Huntress you are talking about their own team or?
    im talking about the animated shows.

Superman and supergirl were in the league together in both JLU and justice league action. Batman and huntress in JLU, batman and batwoman in YJ. And nightwing, robin and batgirl on the team in YJ.

Heck YJ had both red arrow and green arrow on the league at the same time, no problem. But nightwing and batman? Now it's "redundant".

Honestly, Dick leaving Bludhaven would be the best thing to happen to the city. Since the city is only under attack and facing problems when Nightwing is there. When he isn't there the city doesn't really exist and nothing is going to happen to it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That and members of The Team stay on the Team because they feel like they can contribute more there. Like how Conner and M'Gann stuck with them for years.
    Also because them joining a team that already has Superman and Manhunter would be redundant too, right? Kaldur joined the league and became Aquaman and Arthur stepped down. So it is just like comics where the main legacy characters can't join the same team as their mentors at the same time.

I at least like that the team is a part of the league. They're the justice leagues covert ops unit as black manta calls it.

Which got me thinking, man I miss dick being a spy. Nightwing as DC's main spy character would be such a great niche for him.

Extraordinary Member

I at least like that the team is a part of the league. They're the justice leagues covert ops unit as black manta calls it.

Which got me thinking, man I miss dick being a spy. Nightwing as DC's main spy character would be such a great niche for him.
    Their is no spy world in Dc

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Their is no spy world in Dc
    And yet it's still more developed and important than bludhevan will ever be.

Right now DC's spy world has event leviathan going on, let me know when DC has a event with bludhevan.

Extraordinary Member

And yet it's still more developed and important than bludhevan will ever be.

Right now DC's spy world has event leviathan going on, let me know when DC has a event with bludhevan.
    So he have to sit on his ass for 4 years to be apart of it. Then it’s done and spotlight moves to the next thing. Nightwing is not confined to bkudhaven he can be anywhere he wants, it’s just editorial keep putting him in a box when big events happen, forever evil, heroes in crisis, heck even spyral was a box that kept him away
    From big superhero crossovers.

So he have to sit on his ass for 4 years to be apart of it. Then it’s done and spotlight moves to the next thing. Nightwing is not confined to bkudhaven he can be anywhere he wants, it’s just editorial keep putting him in a box when big events happen, forever evil, heroes in crisis, heck even spyral was a box that kept him away
    if nightwing was DC's main spy character than as long as he had a solo things won't be "done" and the "spotlight" won't move on. Dick would be the spotlight.

I wonder if the new Batman will mean more Ric time so as to provide a plausible explanation as to why Dick isn't stepping back into the cowl.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Ric can’t survive another summer and into 2021, but I’m sure they find some poorly thought out excuse or will just limbo him.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-03-2019 at 09:51 AM.

They are just going to say Dick can't leave Bludhaven because it is SO IMPORTANT to him as a way to write Dick out of the new Batman story.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I wonder if the new Batman will mean more Ric time so as to provide a plausible explanation as to why Dick isn't stepping back into the cowl.
    This is my great fear. I really miss reading about Nightwing, but that's my first thought when the rumor of a new Batman came about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I admit this worries me also.

Mighty Member

DC has been in the contain Nightwing camp ever since the New 52. He is a dilemma for DiDio and co. A popular and beloved character not part of their holy era of comics.

He makes Batman too old... Blah blah... He is too skilled and the most capable leader around... Blah blah... But he makes us money and people won't shut up if we limbo him... You get the idea. That's why we have Ric.