Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...weapon-plus-x/

Looks like a new weapon x series coming January.
    I get a Top Cow's artifacts kind of vibe out of this with the every weapons uniqe logo and everything. There will be 10 artifacts right ? i mean weapons :P ?

Wolverine went out like a champ today. 100% bad ass.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Wolverine went out like a champ today. 100% bad ass.
    That he did!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I get a Top Cow's artifacts kind of vibe out of this with the every weapons uniqe logo and everything. There will be 10 artifacts right ? i mean weapons :P ?
    Well given that wepon x has at lease 40 members at this point, we saw wepin XXX , and wepon programs had multiple graduates, were looking at between 70 and 1000 minimum. Give or take a few retconed

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Looks like everyone’s favorite love triangle err square will be making a comeback as teased in Sinister Secrets yesterday. I know not everyone will be excited but I’m pretty amped because I always liked the Logan Jean pairing and it seems to tease it might actually work out in Logan’s favor this time. I think it could lead to some good stories if it goes that way. Besides Logan really needs a death proof significant other.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Looks like everyone’s favorite love triangle err square will be making a comeback as teased in Sinister Secrets yesterday. I know not everyone will be excited but I’m pretty amped because I always liked the Logan Jean pairing and it seems to tease it might actually work out in Logan’s favor this time. I think it could lead to some good stories if it goes that way. Besides Logan really needs a death proof significant other.
    But it seems to be the pod people version of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    If you think that is in fact how they bring them back. I don’t think that will be it at all I think it will be via a Moria reboot. No one is excepting pod people as the real version of their favorite character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    If you think that is in fact how they bring them back. I don’t think that will be it at all I think it will be via a Moria reboot. No one is excepting pod people as the real version of their favorite character.
    I think the people we’re seeing right now are pod people and the real deals are off doing something....else
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mighty Member

Can't Logan just get back with Mariko and not be involved in this potential multi relationship train wreck. I will always believe that Logan's one true is Mariko and not Jean, but unfortunately marvel can't seem to move away from Logan, Jean and Scott drama. Mariko is back among the living and she's a badass warrior now, so get her back with Logan and have them go kick ass from the Madripoor crime syndicates to the Hand in Japan. Let the Jean thing die, its never going to happen in the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Can't Logan just get back with Mariko and not be involved in this potential multi relationship train wreck. I will always believe that Logan's one true is Mariko and not Jean, but unfortunately marvel can't seem to move away from Logan, Jean and Scott drama. Mariko is back among the living and she's a badass warrior now, so get her back with Logan and have them go kick ass from the Madripoor crime syndicates to the Hand in Japan. Let the Jean thing die, its never going to happen in the 616.
    That would be the idea, i really prefer Wolverine to be away from that drama (especially when he is pretty inconsequential in the great scheme of things), but Marvel.... For another side, i'm almost sure that Sinister is just trolling with that and the truth is a lot less obvious.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Sorry Mariko to me was always an emotionless arranged marriage of a relationship. She left him at the alter and even when the mind control was removed she still wouldn’t marry him. Doesn’t sound like love to me. Not to mention the spent what a few weeks together? Just never saw the great love that is always quoted with this.

Sorry Mariko to me was always an emotionless arranged marriage of a relationship. She left him at the alter and even when the mind control was removed she still wouldn’t marry him. Doesn’t sound like love to me. Not to mention the spent what a few weeks together? Just never saw the great love that is always quoted with this.
    The idea of the relationship was too show Logan's more emotional and human side and how he was willing to continue fighting to be a better man even if he never reached his own expectations, not the most sexy romance out there, but i dig it. I do admit though the excuses to keep then apart weren't the best, although it did serve to show that she has a life outside of him, i also though that killing her was actually a good thing in the 90s because they weren't going to let then be married, Marvel has always preferred Wolverine as a single man not unlike James Bond. And in fact i do actually prefer to be alone but if i had to see him with someone, Elektra, Mariko or even Dazzler are far more appealing choices in my opinion.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Spectacular Member

Looks like everyone’s favorite love triangle err square will be making a comeback as teased in Sinister Secrets yesterday.
    Couldn't care less. This was dealt with years ago in New X-Men. Jean tossed it up and Logan said, "We both know it would never work." Meanwhile Logan and Ororo have still not had a single interaction since he came back. I find that very odd considering the state of their relationship before his death. Considering they aren't on any of the new titles coming up I am assuming this will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    Couldn't care less. This was dealt with years ago in New X-Men. Jean tossed it up and Logan said, "We both know it would never work." Meanwhile Logan and Ororo have still not had a single interaction since he came back. I find that very odd considering the state of their relationship before his death. Considering they aren't on any of the new titles coming up I am assuming this will continue.
    Tells you how interesting that relationship was. Prefer those two as friends. Always had a great dynamic as friends.