Page 225 of 301 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Turning her bisexual would be random.
    I don't know Emma flirts with women and men, so it's hard to say what she would do.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't know Emma flirts with women and men, so it's hard to say what she would do.
    That's kinda her thing though, and I think most women she's done that with have known it. I've always took it as her intentionally trying to make them uncomfortable while flaunting herself. Never thought she showed genuine interest in women like she has with men.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I hate Namor. it was like making her date a male Emma.
    I liked them together.

As for her and a woman? I cant see it

I liked Namor and Emma.. they would be a real power couple.. open couple I reckon...

Emma bisexual.. that wouldnīt be a surprise... I donīt see her "flirting" ... she is an ice queen dressed to kill.. if you fall for her it is your loss, male or female.. not that she cares, specially after the Scottīs fiasco.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I liked them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I liked Namor and Emma.. they would be a real power couple.. open couple I reckon...

Emma bisexual.. that wouldnīt be a surprise... I donīt see her "flirting" ... she is an ice queen dressed to kill.. if you fall for her it is your loss, male or female.. not that she cares, specially after the Scottīs fiasco.
    My people! I think people's dislike for Namor is justified, but I think she's got great chemistry with Namor, and it could be a good way to see how different Emma really is in terms of her empathic actions compared to his lack of, and so on. I'd kill to see Namor pop up in Marauders. They are on the ocean after all.

Heartbreaker

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm not a scemma fan but this looks just amazing
    https://twitter.com/0dfel/status/1173634375298277376
    _EEmWPOqX4AAbtf1.jpg

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I liked them together.

As for her and a woman? I cant see it
    Agreed. As catty as Emma is, I see her always being competitive with women, rather than romantic.

Finally using her powers in HoX/PoX... about time!!

I love this. She looks gorgeous, fierce and disdainful, and the covered eye are "halo" are fascinating teases.

(Larraz has overplucked that eyebrow though!)

I love that preview panel. Want to see the context soon.

As for Emma and alcohol: I highly doubt she is, could be interesting explored, but rather she continues as a social drinking.

Emma and bisexuality? Though I always joke with Jean/Emma I honestly don't think Emma would ever be comfortable with a woman beyond how she is now, mainly catty.

As for a new boy? I think Emma needs someone simple with little to no baggage. And his name is Johnny Storm. Black Cat's latest issue highlights why he's a good rebound. Namor never worked for me beyond being a cheap fling.

I am excited about the Emma preview picture. I want to know more about what Emma is doing for Xavier and Krakoa. What is her role now? We know she will be involved with the Hellfire Trading Company and that she will be interacting with Shaw. There is a lot of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I love that preview panel. Want to see the context soon.

As for Emma and alcohol: I highly doubt she is, could be interesting explored, but rather she continues as a social drinking.

Emma and bisexuality? Though I always joke with Jean/Emma I honestly don't think Emma would ever be comfortable with a woman beyond how she is now, mainly catty.

As for a new boy? I think Emma needs someone simple with little to no baggage. And his name is Johnny Storm. Black Cat's latest issue highlights why he's a good rebound. Namor never worked for me beyond being a cheap fling.
    Johnny Storm and Emma Frost? That's an out-there pairing! I like it a lot. Didn't he sleep with the woman Emma Frost went to war with?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Johnny Storm and Emma Frost? That's an out-there pairing! I like it a lot. Didn't he sleep with the woman Emma Frost went to war with?
    Her and her sister both.
    Plus I don't think Jonny isn't Emma's type.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Her and her sister both.
    Plus I don't think Jonny isn't Emma's type.
    Yeah, he's super high energy type like Bobby, someone Emma can talk down to well enough, but not date.

May I suggest a quick Reddit visit?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I said before and I'll say again: the Namor retcon was possibly the worst thing to have ever happened to Emma in her entire history, perhaps even worse than IvX and Rosenberg's run
    It turned her from a powerful, independent woman to a weak-willed one caught in the dick measuring contest of two alpha males. Fraction even had her willing to abandon all she built to be Namor's wife. Anyone that supports that pairing supports Emma as a lesser character, and any fan of hers souls want the whole thing retconned, rather than becoming important again.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 09-17-2019 at 06:33 AM.