Page 215 of 272 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So if newsarama is to be believed looks as though Damian might be in as of issue 3 of Legion...or at the very least he’s on the cover or whatever.

Attachment 88167

I was writing a huge rant like an essay when in reality all I want to say is that whatever Bendis does from now on simply isn't canon

I swear, Bendis writes every character he doesn't know like Spiderman

It isn't even funny

Extraordinary Member

I hate Bendis but I can’t not miss the opportunity to get Damian and Jon together even if it’s just a guest pass
    I will pick it up with flash forwards

https://www.newsarama.com/47390-dami...5-preview.html

hahaha Damian is out of his element for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

I can not believe he actually fell for that. He shoulda known something was up the moment she said "I love you". Oh Damian, you're just as bad as your Dad when it comes to women XD

As for Roundhouse, I knew this had something to do with his sister. But what does it have to do with Damian? Is he, like, indirectly responsible for her death or something? Either way, I hope he's next. Or at least off the team.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-11-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

So if newsarama is to be believed looks as though Damian might be in as of issue 3 of Legion...or at the very least he’s on the cover or whatever.

Attachment 88167
    Bendis had said on twitter he'll be involved, but not often

Attachment 88167
    I would probably be more hyped about this if I felt Bendis knew how to write Damian's dialogue at all.

Cop out .
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    As for Roundhouse, I knew this had something to do with his sister. But what does it have to do with Damian? Is he, like, indirectly responsible for her death or something? Either way, I hope he's next. Or at least off the team.
    I was assuming they were in Gotham.

I can not believe he actually fell for that. He shoulda known something was up the moment she said "I love you". Oh Damian, you're just as bad as your Dad when it comes to women XD

I'm guessing he was just so taken aback he crumbled. Wasn't really too much he could do anyway since Djinn is seriously powerful especially when someone commands her with her ring.

I'm kinda curious for what the Djinn/Damian Endgame is going to be and the whole love triangle with Crush thing.

Yeah I have no idea why Roundhouse would hate Robin so much - maybe Robin failed to save his sister somehow?

I'm kinda curious for what the Djinn/Damian Endgame is going to be and the whole love triangle with Crush thing.
    I'm of two minds on the whole thing. I do kinda wanna see them together. But I also don't see it being a relationship that lasts. Like... I don't necessarily ship it...But I wanna see where it goes. It'd definitely be a "first love won't be your last love" situation.

And honestly, I hope Crush gets over whatever feelings she has. I like Crush but damn does she get annoying when it comes to Djinn.

I'm of two minds on the whole thing. I do kinda wanna see them together. But I also don't see it being a relationship that lasts. Like... I don't necessarily ship it...But I wanna see where it goes. It'd definitely be a "first love won't be your last love" situation.

And honestly, I hope Crush gets over whatever feelings she has. I like Crush but damn does she get annoying when it comes to Djinn.
    Yeah Crush's obsession with Djinn is slightly irritating. I do have a feeling that will come to a head soon.

I kinda agree that a Djinn/Damian relationship would probably eventually end. Could be quite interesting if it does happen - albiet im not sure how likely it is that Glass pairs them up into an actual relationship though.

Incredible Member

Cursed idea: Thomas shoots Damian in the head, but instead of dying he recovers, starts acting like a total bro and calls himself Ian. Bendis can finally write Ian's dialogue the way he wants and nobody can tell him it's ooc.
    Last edited by Ansa; 10-12-2019 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Cursed Idea: Thomas shoots Damian in the head, but instead of dying he recovers, starts acting like a total bro and calls himself Ian. Bendis can finally write Ian's dialogue the way he wants and nobody can tell him it's ooc.
    Don't give them any ideas!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Don't give them any ideas!
    He will reunite with his best bro Ric in an unlimited series that will go on for years. Every issue recaps how they got there and follows the same plot over and over again. Eventually they are joined by their other bros Tom, Jas and Duc. While Luke Fox is Batman they get visits from their friend Bru. Everyone insists that they are nothing like their old selves and have no desire to regain their memories.

Incredible Member

The saddest thing is that it would probably still be the best source for batfamily content dc has to offer.
    Last edited by Ansa; 10-12-2019 at 03:03 AM.

Last edited by dietrich; 10-12-2019 at 02:49 AM.