Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Supergirl too busy to join the group photo?
    So was most of the Arrow and LoT cast.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well in a photo, lol

Hasn't it been said they will incporpoate DCEU films too through stills or footage from the movies?

I KNEW they were going to do something like this! Now I'm wondering who else's likeness they were able to clear.

It would be a kick if our first look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne was a still photo in Crisis.

I've seen some speculation that this is from the Birds of Prey Earth, since Huntress on that show was Helena Wayne.

Retired

I watched that show and I remember flashback scenes with a Batman. I think there was also the Joker is some of the flashbacks--and Catwoman (?) because she was Helena's mother. Even a few shots of Oracle when she was Batgirl.

Burt Ward walking Ace the Bat-Hound?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen some speculation that this is from the Birds of Prey Earth, since Huntress on that show was Helena Wayne.
    But the actor who played Batman in that show was the same guy from the on star commercials. There would be a huge continuity issue with Barbara.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    But the actor who played Batman in that show was the same guy from the on star commercials. There would be a huge continuity issue with Barbara.
    How many people actually remember any details about that show? I remember a stunt double played Batman in a flashback in the Pilot, and that's all I can remember about Batman from that show. I have no problem with Helena being from the Burton-verse.

Though I just thought of this- since the woman who played Dinah is now playing Alice on Batwoman, I wonder if they'll have her pull double duty and reprise that role as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Though I just thought of this- since the woman who played Dinah is now playing Alice on Batwoman, I wonder if they'll have her pull double duty and reprise that role as well?
    I know she's expressed interest in reprising the role and this is probably the most convenient opportunity for it to happen.

Retired

I think that seeing Burt Ward will have about the same effect for me as seeing William Katt in "Crisis on Earth-X," which is almost none at all. Intellectually, I know that this actor played that character years ago, but since they don't look anything like they did when they played the character, there's hardly any emotional connection.

Mighty Member

Make him the Penguin on Batwoman and act like the 60s version complete with putting Bats in ridiculous death traps.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How many people actually remember any details about that show? I remember a stunt double played Batman in a flashback in the Pilot, and that's all I can remember about Batman from that show. I have no problem with Helena being from the Burton-verse.

I have a problem with the Helena of the show being Burton's verse Batman daughter. Joker crippled Barbara, Barbara is the daughter of Gordon, the Catwoman in that show is a meta. This only works if it's not the same Helena from that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know she's expressed interest in reprising the role and this is probably the most convenient opportunity for it to happen.
    Nope, she won't be reprising the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think that seeing Burt Ward will have about the same effect for me as seeing William Katt in "Crisis on Earth-X," which is almost none at all. Intellectually, I know that this actor played that character years ago, but since they don't look anything like they did when they played the character, there's hardly any emotional connection.
    I'm sure he'll get a "Holy _____" out there .