Page 370 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2703203603663673683693703713723733743804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 20948
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

And then there's Nathan Fillion, allegedly playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy...

You mean Fillion isn't Green Lantern? I'm disappointed. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    And then there's Nathan Fillion, allegedly playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy...
    Which is the most random thing ever, least of all because he shouldn't even be in that time .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Who said that he is not allowed to post on social media? He can post whatever he wants. And anyone can criticize his concepts EXACTLY because he decided to share them.
    Of course, but he’s not pushing anything on anyone. He’s simply sharing his work that he created.

So after watching Joker I can 100% confirm that it's a DCEU film!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Who said that he is not allowed to post on social media? He can post whatever he wants. And anyone can criticize his concepts EXACTLY because he decided to share them.
    Saying that Snyder is "forcing his own narrative" is going way beyond simple criticism.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Of course, but he’s not pushing anything on anyone. He’s simply sharing his work that he created.
    I actually enjoyed the Justice League. Might be my favorite DCEU movie just because I got to see all the big guns onscreen together.

However I think Snyder still posting snippets of his version that didn't come together comes off as sour grapes. It's almost been two years since the release of JL and I think it's time to let it go. Not enough people seem to be interested in the version that didn't make the cut. If they released the Snyder version I would definitely watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I actually enjoyed the Justice League. Might be my favorite DCEU movie just because I got to see all the big guns onscreen together.

However I think Snyder still posting snippets of his version that didn't come together comes off as sour grapes. It's almost been two years since the release of JL and I think it's time to let it go. Not enough people seem to be interested in the version that didn't make the cut. If they released the Snyder version I would definitely watch it.
    He's posting it because there are people asking him for it or still interested in what was originally planned. The sour grapes is a more fitting description for anyone complaining about Snyder doing what just about every director whose original ideas weren't used does.

I mean, we have people in just this thread alone who still feel the need to complain about the earlier DCEU films without anyone else bringing them up. Snyder is not the only one who needs to "let things go".

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cast in costume on the set of The Suicide Squad.

Speculation on roles:

Pete Davidson - Blackguard

Michael Rooker - Savant

Flula Borg - Javelin

Sean Gunn - Weasal

Mayling Ng - Mongal
    I don't know who any of those characters are, although I'm guessing Mongal has something to do with Mongul?
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I don't know who any of those characters are, although I'm guessing Mongal has something to do with Mongul?
    She's his daughter.

Speculation on roles:

Michael Rooker - Savant

Flula Borg - Javelin

Sean Gunn - Weasal

Mayling Ng - Mongal
    Savant? As in the member of Birds of Prey?

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    She's his daughter.
    Looks a little short for Mongal though, unless she can grow or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Savant? As in the member of Birds of Prey?
    That's the only DC one I can think of. Not sure what Gunn's take on him might be.

Speculation on roles:

Michael Rooker - Savant

Flula Borg - Javelin

Sean Gunn - Weasal

Mayling Ng - Mongal
    I was guessing that Mayling Ng would be playing Rampage, but that’s definitely Mongal. i guess having her be a alien world conquer gives a little wink to GotG. I’ve also heard rumors that Michael Rooker will be Savant. Such a weird choice if true.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-12-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I mean, we have people in just this thread alone who still feel the need to complain about the earlier DCEU films without anyone else bringing them up. Snyder is not the only one who needs to "let things go".
    Big difference is the ones who complain about the DCEU films are mere fans who are barely heard from except those that read this thread. Snyder continually bringing up JL nearly two years since it opened might hurt his career and prevent other studios hiring him for future projects. I think it's hurting him in the long run. Again, I'm all for a three hour or longer Snyder cut but is there really enough interest besides a few thousand fans of the movie?

Astonishing Member

Joker is making a mockery of October records. https://deadline.com/2019/10/gemini-...ce-1202757855/

Looks like it might reach 300M+ domestic. Fantastic on a 55M budget. I can see a slew of villain origin movies since they can be made relatively cheap.