Page 375 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2753253653713723733743753763773783793854254758751375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Catwoman isn't that interesting as a character. Wake me up when they have Bullock, Gordon, Alfred or the other villain(s).
    OTOH for me Catwoman is a more interesting character than Batman. Not sure how Bullock or Alfred are more interesting characters, or the majority of other villains.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

The sex appeal between Robert Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz is gonna be too damn high

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Flash's ex-girlfriend...
    Ezra Miller?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    The sex appeal between Robert Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz is gonna be too damn high
    It'll be interesting to see how their chemistry compares to past Bat/Cat pairings.

It'll be interesting to see how their chemistry compares to past Bat/Cat pairings.
    Don't think it could be worse than Bale/Hathaway. She did not work for me as Catwoman at all. Though the writing was terrible, IMO, so it might not be her fault.

I don't think I've seen either of these actors in anything, so I have no idea how it'll play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Don't think it could be worse than Bale/Hathaway. She did not work for me as Catwoman at all. Though the writing was terrible, IMO, so it might not be her fault.

I don't think I've seen either of these actors in anything, so I have no idea how it'll play out.
    I feel like I'm one of the few people how liked Hathaway as Catwoman and her and Bale together .

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I feel like I'm one of the few people how liked Hathaway as Catwoman and her and Bale together .
    I thought they worked well together. I just didn’t like the surrounding movie all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I thought they worked well together. I just didn’t like the surrounding movie all that much.
    The Selina and Bruce interactions were the only part of the movie I liked. The rest was either boring or nonsensical. Bane was terrible. So happy Selina killed him.

Retired

I wonder how many different times THE BATMAN has been revised. I'd like to think it's going to be the detective-noir thriller that Matt Reeves seemed to promise (but did he actually promise or was I just assuming that); however, this has been in pre-production for so long there's probably notes on top of notes for what WB wants the movie to be.

If there weren't any name actors, I'd be happier, because that would mean they're just going to plug actors into roles that they can best excecute for the needs of the plot. Now it seems like a Batman trading cards movie, not much different from other Batman movies.

If Kravitz voiced Catwoman in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE, does this mean Rosario Dawson will play Barbara Gordon in any live action movies?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

You're not alone, Frontier. They're my favorite live action of the two, FWIW.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Retired

The problem for Hathaway is she was in the same movie as Marion Cotillard playing Talia. It's like if Nicole Kidman were in the same movie as Kim Basinger--which one wins?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The problem for Hathaway is she was in the same movie as Marion Cotillard playing Talia. It's like if Nicole Kidman were in the same movie as Kim Basinger--which one wins?
    We do, Jim!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    OTOH for me Catwoman is a more interesting character than Batman. Not sure how Bullock or Alfred are more interesting characters, or the majority of other villains.
    OK, I meant to say I enjoyed Catwoman as a character during Ed Brubaker s run and afterwards she was ruined for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Because his fanbase is cultish, toxic and ruin civil discourse. Theres also the general feeling that he should just move on instead of stirring the hornets nest every week or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Exactly. It's been two years. He hasn't even seen JL. He just releases storyboards he draws in his spare time which fires up his fanbase to spam every single Twitter thread having to do with WB/DC and the employees there. You can't even have a decent conversation with someone like David Sandberg before the Snyderbros swarm the thread.

He's the ex that won't move on, even though the old girlfriend is married and has a fourth kid on the way.
    WTF is that?
    he does not make his fans do anything and it is absolutely ridiculous to assume he is influencing his fans to act negative and toxic. like it or not those annoying and toxic elements exist in all fandoms. in any kind of public discussion online, erratic and negative behavior can arise, not in that it should always be expected but just that it is universal. i don't understand this very specific focus on the behavior of snyder's fans, acting as if it's a cult or political identification when there are obviously masses of snyder fans who don't spam or harass people online. it's just complete nonsense that a director sharing his work from a film he created would intentionally be trying to influence toxicity in his fanbase. what about people who are curious about the creative process? or just people who follow his feed because they want to see what he's up to or what he's been posting? It's literally that simple but you guys want to act like he's on his knees begging wb to release it or trying to feed the trolls. well sorry but trolls exist everywhere. and it makes genuine fans who don't care about spamming heads or acting headass on twitter feel bad for simply liking a guy.

if it bothers you all so much you can simply not pay attention, and magically he won't be a problem anymore. like i said earlier he isn't giving interviews, written updates, official statements, nothing like that about this. you're literally just mad about these shitty fans you've encountered and blaming the person who has no control over it.

edited post.