Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Bob Hall!!!

West Coast Avengers #2 Oct 1984
    "Blanking Out!"
    While on his way to the Avengers' new Palos Verdes compound, Wonder Man stumbles upon a bank robbery in progress!
    The super-strong avenger should be able to stop a single bank robber easily! But not the elusive Blank!
    A short time later, an embarrassed Simon Williams asks his teammates for help!

And the West Coast Avengers fan out across Los Angeles to find the Blank!
    When Hawkeye, Mockingbird and Shell-Head corner the Blank at a gas station,

they think they've got him! Better think again!

First appearance and origin of the Blank.

Script by Roger Stern. Pencils by Bob Hall http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....hday_bob_hall/. Inks by Brett Breeding.

Oh crap...
    https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/jerem...-kill-her.html
    Jeremy Renner threatened to kill his wife? I hope that isn't true. Say goodbye to the Disney+ show if it is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ouch, a brutal read.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh crap...
    https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/jerem...-kill-her.html
    Jeremy Renner threatened to kill his wife? I hope that isn't true. Say goodbye to the Disney+ show if it is.
    ...Wow.

Guess we'll see how much fact is in there and what this might mean for MCU Hawkeye/Renner's career.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Kate but I am really kind of over her and Clint together as a duo. I feel like it does more for her then it does for Clint.

Maybe it's also just because I don't have a lot of nolstagia for Fraction/Aja Clint anymore. I'm so over the suit too.
    I was going to post that nearly word for word!
    Most exciting announcement from Marvel for me in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    West Coast Avengers #2 Oct 1984
    "Blanking Out!"
    While on his way to the Avengers' new Palos Verdes compound, Wonder Man stumbles upon a bank robbery in progress!
    The super-strong avenger should be able to stop a single bank robber easily! But not the elusive Blank!
    A short time later, an embarrassed Simon Williams asks his teammates for help!

And the West Coast Avengers fan out across Los Angeles to find the Blank!
    When Hawkeye, Mockingbird and Shell-Head corner the Blank at a gas station,

they think they've got him! Better think again!

First appearance and origin of the Blank.

Script by Roger Stern. Pencils by Bob Hall http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....hday_bob_hall/. Inks by Brett Breeding.
    Awesome! This was the first issue of West Coast Avengers that I remember reading during my youthful days. Thanks for the memories, 616MarvelYear is LeapYear. T^T

I wonder who's going to die in this new Hawkeye book to satisfy Rosenberg's murder fetish.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I wonder who's going to die in this new Hawkeye book to satisfy Rosenberg's murder fetish.
    I mean do we still need Bucky for anything?

Just kidding
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    The Hood, he's kind of outlived his usefulness right now, (Nice knowing you Parker Robbins)
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

Yeah, a Bendis fave, but Brian's gone to the competition, so nobody's using him. Say your prayers, Parker!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

What if during the Hawkeye show if they don't use Renner they have Kate get trained by Barney instead.

Mighty Member

I hope Clint gets his classic costume back. The t-shirt and shades isn't doing it for me.

Don't hold your breath.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    Why? I mean it's bad enough they have some characters talking like the characters in the movies instead of being their own separate thing. Now you have to make Clint look like a clone of his movie counterpart as well? His look right now is boring. I wish writers would also stop trying to have synergy with the movies. Movies are movies and comics should be comics.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Why? I mean it's bad enough they have some characters talking like the characters in the movies instead of being their own separate thing. Now you have to make Clint look like a clone of his movie counterpart as well? His look right now is boring. I wish writers would also stop trying to have synergy with the movies. Movies are movies and comics should be comics.
    Most people here agree with you, but it's not our call...