View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 566 of 619 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9276

It is estimated that 8% of people living today in the territories of the former Mongol empire are descendants of Genghis Khan.

Apocalypse must have an even higher percentage in mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, considering Apocalypse is much older, technically the Summers are Apocalypses, not the other way around.
    Your absolutely right in a weird time travel paradox cable made his own birth possible and countless others to

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is estimated that 8% of people living today in the territories of the former Mongol empire are descendants of Genghis Khan.

Techno-organic material resembles both machinery and living tissue. All techno-organic cells function like independent machines and carry both the virus and all information on their carriers, including memories and appearance. This allows a damaged techno-organic being to rebuild itself from a single cell.

So apocalypse would carry all cables dna in himself and pass it down to his descendants

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I really, really would love a scene in which some student at the school pisses off one of the teachers (say, Sage) and she assigns him extra homework to calculate how many descendents Hercules has today, assuming that he knocked up one human woman every ten years for the last 2000 years (a super-conservative estimate), and each child went on to have exactly 2 kids, and they all lived 100 years.

https://uncannyxmen.net/family-tree/...tic-bloodlines

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
    First appearance: Marvel Graphichttps://uncannyxmen.net/family-tree/apocalyptic-bloodlines Novel #17 (in disguise), X-Factor (1st series) #5 (fully revealed)
    All Clan Akkaba appearances: Rise of Apocalypse #4, X-Men: Apocalypse vs. Dracula #1-4

Powers: metahuman strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, durability, can absorb outside sources of energy to increase his strength, teleport himself over vast distances, discharge massive amounts of raw plasma, omnimorphic molecular structure that allows him to assume any physical form, shape his limbs into weapons or devices, and alter his size and mass, and a techno-organic factor in his bloodstream, enabling vast regenerative potential

Most important line ( a techno-organic factor in his bloodstream, enabling vast regenerative potential)

The techno-organic factor is from cable!!! Hence making any descendants of apocalypse a summers, and this would make Evan a summers also.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I asked this in another thread, but I feel it might be better suited here. I haven't seen much about it.

Do you guys have any thoughts on the location of the Summers house? Considering Scott's past, is this a red herring or symbolism of some kind? I'm interested in what you guys think.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I asked this in another thread, but I feel it might be better suited here. I haven't seen much about it.

Do you guys have any thoughts on the location of the Summers house? Considering Scott's past, is this a red herring or symbolism of some kind? I'm interested in what you guys think.
    Dunno, I thought Cyke's "Why settle" line was freakin' hilarious given his current relationship status with Jean (separate rooms, lol?) and p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ relationship status with Not-Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Dunno, I thought Cyke's "Why settle" line was freakin' hilarious given his current relationship status with Jean (separate rooms, lol?) and p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ relationship status with Not-Jean.
    That's quite the double meaning. At the same time, maybe he wanted to experiment in zero g, lol.

In all seriousness, why near the blue area of the moon?
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 10-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

About time they started to push Scott as more of a space character - his father is a space pirate for crying out loud.
    Dark does not mean deep.

That's quite the double meaning. At the same time, maybe he wanted to experiment in zero g, lol.
    Whatever experimenting Scott's doing, it ain't with Jean.

In all seriousness, why near the blue area of the moon?
    As per the annexes, The Summer House basically serves as a military outpost.

On a moar melodramatic/cheesy note, maybe Scott went for 'Watchful Guardian from the Stars' theme for the lulz?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-21-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Dude moved to Alaska before. He clearly likes remote.

I absolutely adore the fact that the article's writer hasn't addressed the "possibility" that the x-office is just trolling the Jott shippers.

Well, that's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I absolutely adore the fact that the article's writer hasn't addressed the "possibility" that the x-office is just trolling the Jott shippers.
    It's probably true. I wouldn't put it past them at this point.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/10...owers-upgrade/

So if the x-men are recreating x-men and tweaking there DNA for example warren. Who originally got his techno-organic wings given to him but now is reborn with them from “birth”that would mean that warren is a chimera with cables techno organic genes in him now