Page 243 of 272 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Came across a tweet by Tomasi at a Panel this year. The real reason why Synder doesn't like writing Robin [aside from non human Jarro] and the likely reason he didn't fully utilise Duke

Replying to @multiversitycom
    “Is there a character in the Bat family that is yours?”

5:42 PM - Mar 23, 2019

Multiversity Comics
    @multiversitycom
    Replying to @multiversitycom
    Tomasi: absolutely Damian. It’s been a privilege to get to take him from Morrison and run. Damian is the perfect Robin. He’s built to be Robin.

5:42 PM - Mar 23, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See Multiversity Comics's other Tweets

Tomasi: Scott Snyder doesn’t like writing Robin cause he feels it’s irresponsible of Batman to do that. But Damian takes care ofhimself.
    Do you have links I need to screen shot them

I thought Snyder made it clear a while ago that he was never comfortable with the idea of child heroes (sidekicks in particular)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I thought Snyder made it clear a while ago that he was never comfortable with the idea of child heroes (sidekicks in particular)
    Was that him or bendis

He need to get over it

I thought it was Bendis at first too but I was corrected. It's Snyder.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Do you have links I need to screen shot them
    Sorry forgot to link source

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/ne...9-batman-80th/

Fantastic Member

Finally, dealing with Djinn brother in February. Also, we are getting a new co-writer and artist. So excited for February.

TEEN TITANS #39
    written by ADAM GLASS and ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    The “Djinn War” has begun! Adam Glass is joined by new co-writer Robbie Thompson (Spider-Man/Deadpool, Spidey, Meet the Skrulls) and new artist Eduardo Pansica (Supergirl) for the Teen Titans’ next thrilling adventure! Trapped in her ring with no escape, Djinn finds herself on the inside looking out as the Teen Titans go hunting for Djinn’s older brother Elias, the only one capable of saving her. But Elias’s dark side is the stuff of legends...and the Teen Titans know he can’t be trusted. With Deathstroke, Lobo, and the Other in their rearview mirror...this team is about to go on their most dangerous mission yet.
    ON SALE 02.19.20

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He did but he said it was because he had a young son. he never really elaborated or added that he felt the concept was irresponsible.

I totally get it. it is irresponsible especially given how many he's lost

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Was that him or bendis

He need to get over it
    I don't feel a writer should write something they are uncomfortable with. I get why a father of young kids would have an issue with it. It's especially hard to make a case for a character like Batman who has lost and replaced more than one.

When you stop and think about it what does that say about the character as a father, person, adult and hero?
    Robin or non-powered kids sidekicks are nothing more than child soldiers in bright costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Finally, dealing with Djinn brother in February. Also, we are getting a new co-writer and artist. So excited for February.

TEEN TITANS #39
    written by ADAM GLASS and ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    The “Djinn War” has begun! Adam Glass is joined by new co-writer Robbie Thompson (Spider-Man/Deadpool, Spidey, Meet the Skrulls) and new artist Eduardo Pansica (Supergirl) for the Teen Titans’ next thrilling adventure! Trapped in her ring with no escape, Djinn finds herself on the inside looking out as the Teen Titans go hunting for Djinn’s older brother Elias, the only one capable of saving her. But Elias’s dark side is the stuff of legends...and the Teen Titans know he can’t be trusted. With Deathstroke, Lobo, and the Other in their rearview mirror...this team is about to go on their most dangerous mission yet.
    ON SALE 02.19.20
    So i guess The Other isn't Djinn's brother. I see they got over their fallout and RH is still on the team. Good.

also new co-writer and artist. Neat

DC Universe just tweeted This tagged best friends Goals

I feel like I'm being trolled

You know dceased, supersons and JL gave us 4 different futures where Damian and Jon grow up together to be Batman and Superman why can't one of those be 5G.

Heck just have the DCeased Earth 2 new line up be the 5G replacements
    Damian
    Jon
    cassie
    Wallace
    Ollie
    Mera
    Dinah

I wonder what Damian's 5G role will be along with the rest of the batfamily. All aged up of course.

https://twitter.com/TheDCUniverse/st...76302378352642

I need to see more of the Batman and Superman

Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-15-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Supersons

https://twitter.com/Taryuji

Movie Time: Superman isn't a brightBurn fan but Damian is

I guess they went frozen and came back in matching fluffy Nightwing sweaters

https://twitter.com/yosuga0101
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-15-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Fantastic Member

For people who don't know who Robbie Thompson some of his work as been on Spider-Man/ Deadpool and Spidey. However, one of my favorite books from him was Venom Space Knight featuring Flash Thompson. I recommend giving that a read if you want to see some of his best work. Same with Spider-Man/ Deadpool. I am less familiar with Eduardo Pansica work but I checked out his art for Supergirl and I really liked what I saw I think it would be a good look for the book. Here a couple panels of his work he done art for Teen Titans before pre 52 and he has done an issue of Nightwing during the New 52 and loads of other books including Deathstroke.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-15-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Hopefully Robbie Thompson can help Glass with fleshing the new characters out more. Djinn is enslaved genie, Crush is obsessed with Djinn, Roundhouse is a villain without realizing it.

Wouldn't mind seeing Crush tone it down a little when not fighting big bads, and more to her then wanting Djinn to notice her (not a fan of love triangles). And kind of curious if she has a regular name too, being raised by humans and what not.

10 Most savage Things Damian Wayne has done

https://www.cbr.com/batman-damian-wa...t-things-done/