Page 599 of 662 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think the confrontation makes sense to come second. Unless Emma is the one responsible for why Storm is incapacitated, I cant see her trying to attack her right after being saved. I think Storm and Emma are gonna fight and then she's gonna have to eat her words and apologize after Emma rescues her.
    Exactly what i'm hinting at. Is Emma somehow responsible, is Hickman going there or is whatever happen in Mauraders what leads Storm to this and Emma calling Jean for help. That's the most important piece imo if this is going to work or not.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The main sticking point for me. What put's Storm in a state that she needs two telepaths. Also this is happening the same exact month as a supposed Emma/Storm confrontation. So does whatever happen in Marauders lead to this or does whatever the outcome of this lead into the Emma/Storm confrontation. I don't know which releases first but i'm sure there will be some sort of connection.
    ok I see your point. that could be possible but why would Emma do something to ororo only to follow it up with having to use Jean and herself to save her?

that would make sense if the two books connect somehow but how it will I'm not so sure.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ok I see your point. that could be possible but why would Emma do something to ororo only to follow it up with having to use Jean and herself to save her?

that would make sense if the two books connect somehow but how it will I'm not so sure.
    If it is the Shadow King as the bad. If he appears in Marauders it could explain the cover, him feeding on Storm's unlike of Emma for her past deeds which leads into the Uncanny story. It could be a lot of things though. That's why that point matters to me. It's the only thing that can make me not like the story. But i agree it doesn't make much sense for Storm to attack Emma right after being saved but how does Storm end up in a state where she needs to be saved on a cover where her and Emma are going at it. So it's the only part that makes my mind wildly speculate.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

We are RIGHT BEHIND SCOTT!!!!

Talk MORE YOU SCALLYWAGS!!!!

If it is the Shadow King as the bad. If he appears in Marauders it could explain the cover, him feeding on Storm's unlike of Emma for her past deeds which leads into the Uncanny story. It could be a lot of things though. That's why that point matters to me. It's the only thing that can make me not like the story. But i agree it doesn't make much sense for Storm to attack Emma right after being saved but how does Storm end up in a state where she needs to be saved on a cover where her and Emma are going at it. So it's the only part that makes my mind wildly speculate.
    if your speculation is correct and emma is behind it that would make this more palatable for me. like if Emma loses to Ororo in their head off but then she somehow works unknowingly with shadow king who then captures her would be interesting.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

if your speculation is correct and emma is behind it that would make this more palatable for me. like if Emma loses to Ororo in their head off but then she somehow works unknowingly with shadow king who then captures her would be interesting.
    Given how the story has been going, i actually would not be surprised if Shadow King was hitching a ride on Kitty and jumps into Emma in issue 3 now that they are face to face. It could actually work if that is where they are going.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Given how the story has been going, i actually would not be surprised if Shadow King was hitching a ride on Kitty and jumps into Emma in issue 3 now that they are face to face. It could actually work if that is where they are going.
    maybe thsts why kitty cant access krakoa and it could explain how OOC she seems to have been of late. like being a drunkard and what not. the fact no one has asked her about this is even more concerning.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    We are RIGHT BEHIND SCOTT!!!!

Talk MORE YOU SCALLYWAGS!!!!
    Luv, all these threads trail and pale in comparison to the discussion of the one true Hadari Yao.

maybe thsts why kitty cant access krakoa and it could explain how OOC she seems to have been of late. like being a drunkard and what not. the fact no one has asked her about this is even more concerning.
    Exactly. It would also explain the pyro face tattoo and how easily Bishop changed his mind about having to head back to his mission once he was around kitty and co. The shadow king has slowly been working on kitty and now by extension her team.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Luv, all these threads trail and pale in comparison to the discussion of the one true Hadari Yao.
    bish where the hell you been? you are missing all this good ole tea. hsve you seen the solicit for the Jean and Emma book where storm needs to be rescued?????

Exactly. It would also explain the pyro face tattoo and how easily Bishop changed his mind about having to head back to his mission once he was around kitty and co. The shadow king has slowly been working on kitty and now by extension her team.
    ok when you put it like this, if it is sk lurking behind the scenes that would actually be pretty scary and cool st the same time especially with outside a couple of instances we have no idea as a reader to this even being an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So we really trying to start with a 40 year old Storm? *sigh.* I just think i need to do utter avoidance when it comes to Storm casting.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    thanks for sharing beloved. I just hope we get a chocolate girl to play her in the future movies by hopefully a great actress.

So we really trying to start with a 40 year old Storm? *sigh.* I just think i need to do utter avoidance when it comes to Storm casting.
    Ive seen most of the fancasting for the role have been women who are pushing 40