Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1876

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Another video on a list of Spawn enimies

Fantastic Member

With Joker's success, Todd seems to be benefiting from it for the Spawn movie. In a conversation with the Phoenix New Times:

Speaking of movies, any updates on the new Spawn movie?

We keep pushing for it. It’s interesting cause the Marvel movies, the MCU, has been doing quite well and those are PG-13 movies. I keep trying to convince people that doing a dark, serious comic book movie will work. There’s been so much success with these PG-13 movies that there’s a resistance to them in Hollywood. But since Joker came out, it proves what I’ve been saying for over two years to any executives I can talk to. Serious dark comic books can work. R-movies can succeed. So now, all of a sudden, I’ve been getting a lot of phone calls saying, “Todd, we need to talk to you about that R-rated dark thing you wanted to do.” So Joker did me a favor.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/arts...hoenix-6574073

Hopefully the wheels turn on this soon because if not he's going to miss his window. I understand he wants to have full control over the movie project from writing to directing it, but given what we know it doesn't sound like it should be this hard to do given the story is said to be focusing on Twitch with Spawn in the background (in his own movie mind you). R-Rated comic movies have shown to be successes so far in the right circumstances - Deadpool's original success was, in part, due to Ryan Reynolds passion for the project and its fourth wall breaking humor is pretty apropos in today's market, Logan's was similar with Hugh Jackman being really passionate about the project making it the fourth highest grossing film in the franchise behind both Deadpool movies and Days of Future Past, and Joker doing well is, in part, due to a combination of Joaquin being attached attracting those that are really familiar with his work thus not the usual comic crowd, using the most popular comic villain of all time, and word of mouth. An overall formula hasn't really set in yet for these types of films which is great as it allows for experimentation.

Its unknown what DC's next move will be in response to Joker's success besides green lighting a potential sequel which Joaquin has never done before so maybe they do DC Black Label, but for movies and develop that space with projects like that. In addition, you have Marvel's Doctor Strange 2 in 2021 being the MCUs first horror comic film, appropriate for the character, and I wouldn't be surprised if they try and push the envelope just a little bit before the rebooted Blade comes out which I have to imagine would be R-Rated. I hope Todd can have something going by say Spawn's appearance in MK11 in March 2020 to use that hype, people that don't even read the comic are excited about Spawn in MK, to make some announcement about the movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    With Joker's success, Todd seems to be benefiting from it for the Spawn movie. In a conversation with the Phoenix New Times:

Speaking of movies, any updates on the new Spawn movie?

We keep pushing for it. It’s interesting cause the Marvel movies, the MCU, has been doing quite well and those are PG-13 movies. I keep trying to convince people that doing a dark, serious comic book movie will work. There’s been so much success with these PG-13 movies that there’s a resistance to them in Hollywood. But since Joker came out, it proves what I’ve been saying for over two years to any executives I can talk to. Serious dark comic books can work. R-movies can succeed. So now, all of a sudden, I’ve been getting a lot of phone calls saying, “Todd, we need to talk to you about that R-rated dark thing you wanted to do.” So Joker did me a favor.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/arts...hoenix-6574073

Hopefully the wheels turn on this soon because if not he's going to miss his window. I understand he wants to have full control over the movie project from writing to directing it, but given what we know it doesn't sound like it should be this hard to do given the story is said to be focusing on Twitch with Spawn in the background (in his own movie mind you). R-Rated comic movies have shown to be successes so far in the right circumstances - Deadpool's original success was, in part, due to Ryan Reynolds passion for the project and its fourth wall breaking humor is pretty apropos in today's market, Logan's was similar with Hugh Jackman being really passionate about the project making it the fourth highest grossing film in the franchise behind both Deadpool movies and Days of Future Past, and Joker doing well is, in part, due to a combination of Joaquin being attached attracting those that are really familiar with his work thus not the usual comic crowd, using the most popular comic villain of all time, and word of mouth. An overall formula hasn't really set in yet for these types of films which is great as it allows for experimentation.

Its unknown what DC's next move will be in response to Joker's success besides green lighting a potential sequel which Joaquin has never done before so maybe they do DC Black Label, but for movies and develop that space with projects like that. In addition, you have Marvel's Doctor Strange 2 in 2021 being the MCUs first horror comic film, appropriate for the character, and I wouldn't be surprised if they try and push the envelope just a little bit before the rebooted Blade comes out which I have to imagine would be R-Rated. I hope Todd can have something going by say Spawn's appearance in MK11 in March 2020 to use that hype, people that don't even read the comic are excited about Spawn in MK, to make some announcement about the movie.
    Well not sure yet he has been rewriting the script

Mighty Member

Spawn 302 is out and it's pretty short with a bonus story with Jessica Priest meeting up with Violator who warns her about her about her powers into giving them up or else meanwhile Spawn fights other demons and meets up with Jessica this si part 1 of Hell Hunt.

Fantastic Member

Had a chance to read 300 and 301 together along with 302. First off, a congrats to Todd and the team for taking this series as far as it has come. Spawn was my very first comic series I ever picked up and have stuck with it ever since picking up all of the side series along the way as well.

That said, I wish the milestone was reached with quality and not just quantity. Over the years that I have been picking up the series, I did try other series from Image and DC and while it helped me experience other characters, worlds, writers, and artists it also highlighted the weaknesses of Spawn and at times magnified them. The series has always had really good art and over the years when other reviewers try and jump back on the series they are always quick to point that out, but the writing always leaves something to be desired and for a long time its been stuck on a particular gear that either your on board with or not. With 300 & 301, being taken in as one story as Todd mentioned, its familiar, lacks impact, and lacks focus.

300 begins with several pages of a couple at a family get together that goes horribly wrong followed by the newscasters. This is meant to highlight the poison that Wanda's killer has set into several countries with plans to cover the world with it that drives people to go mad and kill one another. This reminded me of the whole bug infestation bit from 250 which made me worried right off the bat as that issue spent what felt like half of its oversized issue talking about that. Here it's less than that, but by 301 after a particular act happens, its gone like nothing ever happened. We then go to Spawn and Marc which then leads to Spawn going to Albania where he meets his wife's killer - Violator. Here is the problem with this - we, the audience, have known that Clown was Wanda's killer since the Resurrection one shot 4 years ago where you can see a gang member with Clown's markings on him. The fact that this "mystery" was dragged on this much loses its impact especially when the series thinks its going for a red herring by having Spawn "kill" Clown in an issue prior to this. How Clown has this new form and empire is never explained. Its revealed here that Clown and Godsend have teamed up due to the threat that Al poses and that the infection Clown has set in motion is meant to kill everyone on Earth. After beating up Al, they rip the symbiote off of him. As they leave, Al blows up the facility and with Clown/Godsend surviving, Al comes out of the ashes and dons a new look saying the symbiote didn't make him Spawn, but that he is Spawn. This is followed up in 301 where Clown uses the symbiote to raise some demons, but Al uses his powers to raise zombies, but forget that as Al makes a point that what Clown is holding is a bomb. It goes off killing Clown and Godsend while at the same time be a beacon that Medieval Spawn, Gunslinger Spawn, She Spawn, Mandarin Spawn, and two others notice and also leads to Al being weak again and having to rely on his military training again. A cool moment, if it wasn't familiar since we saw the symbiote bomb bit back in Satan Saga Wars 3 years ago. The issues don't provide any background as to who these Spawns are, except for one, and it becomes more confusing later on.

300 continues by going back to a particular moment where Spawn and Redeemer are fighting with Al hoping that Redeemer remembers who he was as Eddie and accepting of the gift Al gave him years ago. Redeemer accepts this, joins Spawn's side as a mole in Heaven's ranks, and transforms into the Reaper. Again cool image, but why is this important and how did Al know that Eddie would turn into this and how does Al even know Reapers exist when he has never met one. Again things like this make a cool image lose its impact. We then cut back to Marc who he is trying to flee from the cabin he and Al have been at. When he realizes its futile and returns, the Freak appears momentarily only for him to disappear. We then go to the hospital where Jim Downing has been in a coma and we see warriors from Heaven trying to look for him when they meet Freak, Curse, Cy-gor, and Overt-kill and they do battle with Freak and the crew winning only to reveal that Jim Downing is awake and a Spawn again with Freak calling him master. This is slightly followed up in 301 where Freak's brother is trying to find him when he encounters demons. Before he's killed by them, Overt-Kill and Freak arrive killing the demons and then Al/Spawn appears realizing he still needs to find Curse and Cy-gor. Freak kills his brother. Again interesting stuff but again taken out of it for a number of reasons - back in 287 Al mentioned to Marc that Al and Jim cannot exist at the same time, but now they do for no particular reason. Could it be because of the symbiote bomb and Jim is now one of the six Spawns? Who knows right now and we presume that Curse and Cy-gor are with Jim for an unknown reason. The whole Freak brother bit in 301 felt like a waste of time to me and completely unnecessary when it could have been used to explore this more.

300's final two plot points involve a guy going up some steps into the mouth of a demon head. In 301 we get a little bit more as the guy guts himself with a sword turning him into Ninja Spawn - this is confusing for so many reasons. Again we can't care about something if we don't have any context. Who is this guy, where is he, why is he there, why did he do that to himself, how is he a Spawn that seems to be away from the six Spawns we saw in the same 301 issue. Its an element I feel didn't need to be introduced when nothing is done with it and only serves to complicate things just cause. The final plot point of 300 is following up on the Nyx/Jessica Priest plot line from the previous issues. Jessica makes it to Nyx's place only to find her dead. Jessica checks the place only to find a secret room with documents on Al and other matters. She notices a particular book with a spell for resurrection. Thinking she can use it to bring Nyx back to life, the spell instead floods Jessica with everything about Al since his return and his fight. By the end of it, Jessica transforms into She-Spawn and is ready to help Al. Again cool moment, but if memory serves Jessica was retconned to be Al's killer and not Chapel as originally intended so its weird that Jessica is now helpng Al. We also know that Cog was the last person with Nyx, but no follow up on that until maybe 303.

301s other follow ups are the military covering up the symbiote bomb incident and Al is still doing interviews for people to fight the good fight. Two guys come out of a bar to then be attacked by Spawn to then have Sansker (the same Sansker from the Bloodfeud series over 20 years ago) appear and do battle with Spawn easily winning without even being at full power. Al lets him go as a message for anyone to bring it on. Again cool moment in terms of bringing someone back from the series past, but reeks of familiarity like when Malebolgia first died. Al, realizing he's weak now, seeks some weapons when he meets one of the six Spawns. Who or what he is is never explained as the only purpose this moment serves is to say a third power greater than Heaven and Hell has awakened though no context is given as to what that is.

By the end of 301 we have the following plots:

- Al continuing his fight against Heaven and Hell who now have faceless leaders. He's weak again due to the symbiote bomb and relying on his military training like he did when he originally fought Overt-Kill and more recently after the events of Satan Saga Wars. A third power has awakened.
    - Cog was the last person with Nyx, who is now dead, and Jessica Priest has turned into She-Spawn
    - Redeemer, now on Al's side, is a mole in Heaven's ranks with the ability to transform into the Reaper
    - Jim Downing is alive and kicking with powers and possibly with Curse and Cy-gor doing who knows what while Al has Freak and Overt-kill
    - Ninja Spawn is around as are 5 other Spawns one of which has his own mission but who or what these guys are is unknown
    - The on going fight Al has in the public eye continues which is the only reason why Marc exists

So how does 302 follow up on this? By doing absolutely nothing. Besides the last page where Jessica and Al meet, its a pretty worthless issue filled with a lot of talking and repetition that just leads to fighting but not caring who Al is fighting other than the fact that the guys are Heaven warriors who are trafficking humans. It reminded me of the pointless war on drugs Al did before the Dark Horror arc that went nowhere. We get a bonus story on She-Spawn when she is confronted by what seems like the Violator in her mind who warns of the third power and to give up the Spawn power. Nice to have a back up and being black & white is interesting, but again wish we got more with Jessica.

Todd mentioned that the Spawn-verse has been unleashed, but its a very messy way of doing it that right now its tough to care for due to plot points not being followed up on right now, not given the proper context, or being really familiar. It lacks focus and with no actual villain to face other than random Heaven and Hell warriors at the moment who cares that other Spawns exist if they are going to be just as aimless with even less character. It feels like a story that should bring about other books, but if its all being kept in this one and if 302 is anything to go by this is going to be painfully slow.

Mighty Member

Had a chance to read 300 and 301 together along with 302. First off, a congrats to Todd and the team for taking this series as far as it has come. Spawn was my very first comic series I ever picked up and have stuck with it ever since picking up all of the side series along the way as well.

That said, I wish the milestone was reached with quality and not just quantity. Over the years that I have been picking up the series, I did try other series from Image and DC and while it helped me experience other characters, worlds, writers, and artists it also highlighted the weaknesses of Spawn and at times magnified them. The series has always had really good art and over the years when other reviewers try and jump back on the series they are always quick to point that out, but the writing always leaves something to be desired and for a long time its been stuck on a particular gear that either your on board with or not. With 300 & 301, being taken in as one story as Todd mentioned, its familiar, lacks impact, and lacks focus.

300 begins with several pages of a couple at a family get together that goes horribly wrong followed by the newscasters. This is meant to highlight the poison that Wanda's killer has set into several countries with plans to cover the world with it that drives people to go mad and kill one another. This reminded me of the whole bug infestation bit from 250 which made me worried right off the bat as that issue spent what felt like half of its oversized issue talking about that. Here it's less than that, but by 301 after a particular act happens, its gone like nothing ever happened. We then go to Spawn and Marc which then leads to Spawn going to Albania where he meets his wife's killer - Violator. Here is the problem with this - we, the audience, have known that Clown was Wanda's killer since the Resurrection one shot 4 years ago where you can see a gang member with Clown's markings on him. The fact that this "mystery" was dragged on this much loses its impact especially when the series thinks its going for a red herring by having Spawn "kill" Clown in an issue prior to this. How Clown has this new form and empire is never explained. Its revealed here that Clown and Godsend have teamed up due to the threat that Al poses and that the infection Clown has set in motion is meant to kill everyone on Earth. After beating up Al, they rip the symbiote off of him. As they leave, Al blows up the facility and with Clown/Godsend surviving, Al comes out of the ashes and dons a new look saying the symbiote didn't make him Spawn, but that he is Spawn. This is followed up in 301 where Clown uses the symbiote to raise some demons, but Al uses his powers to raise zombies, but forget that as Al makes a point that what Clown is holding is a bomb. It goes off killing Clown and Godsend while at the same time be a beacon that Medieval Spawn, Gunslinger Spawn, She Spawn, Mandarin Spawn, and two others notice and also leads to Al being weak again and having to rely on his military training again. A cool moment, if it wasn't familiar since we saw the symbiote bomb bit back in Satan Saga Wars 3 years ago. The issues don't provide any background as to who these Spawns are, except for one, and it becomes more confusing later on.

300 continues by going back to a particular moment where Spawn and Redeemer are fighting with Al hoping that Redeemer remembers who he was as Eddie and accepting of the gift Al gave him years ago. Redeemer accepts this, joins Spawn's side as a mole in Heaven's ranks, and transforms into the Reaper. Again cool image, but why is this important and how did Al know that Eddie would turn into this and how does Al even know Reapers exist when he has never met one. Again things like this make a cool image lose its impact. We then cut back to Marc who he is trying to flee from the cabin he and Al have been at. When he realizes its futile and returns, the Freak appears momentarily only for him to disappear. We then go to the hospital where Jim Downing has been in a coma and we see warriors from Heaven trying to look for him when they meet Freak, Curse, Cy-gor, and Overt-kill and they do battle with Freak and the crew winning only to reveal that Jim Downing is awake and a Spawn again with Freak calling him master. This is slightly followed up in 301 where Freak's brother is trying to find him when he encounters demons. Before he's killed by them, Overt-Kill and Freak arrive killing the demons and then Al/Spawn appears realizing he still needs to find Curse and Cy-gor. Freak kills his brother. Again interesting stuff but again taken out of it for a number of reasons - back in 287 Al mentioned to Marc that Al and Jim cannot exist at the same time, but now they do for no particular reason. Could it be because of the symbiote bomb and Jim is now one of the six Spawns? Who knows right now and we presume that Curse and Cy-gor are with Jim for an unknown reason. The whole Freak brother bit in 301 felt like a waste of time to me and completely unnecessary when it could have been used to explore this more.

300's final two plot points involve a guy going up some steps into the mouth of a demon head. In 301 we get a little bit more as the guy guts himself with a sword turning him into Ninja Spawn - this is confusing for so many reasons. Again we can't care about something if we don't have any context. Who is this guy, where is he, why is he there, why did he do that to himself, how is he a Spawn that seems to be away from the six Spawns we saw in the same 301 issue. Its an element I feel didn't need to be introduced when nothing is done with it and only serves to complicate things just cause. The final plot point of 300 is following up on the Nyx/Jessica Priest plot line from the previous issues. Jessica makes it to Nyx's place only to find her dead. Jessica checks the place only to find a secret room with documents on Al and other matters. She notices a particular book with a spell for resurrection. Thinking she can use it to bring Nyx back to life, the spell instead floods Jessica with everything about Al since his return and his fight. By the end of it, Jessica transforms into She-Spawn and is ready to help Al. Again cool moment, but if memory serves Jessica was retconned to be Al's killer and not Chapel as originally intended so its weird that Jessica is now helpng Al. We also know that Cog was the last person with Nyx, but no follow up on that until maybe 303.

301s other follow ups are the military covering up the symbiote bomb incident and Al is still doing interviews for people to fight the good fight. Two guys come out of a bar to then be attacked by Spawn to then have Sansker (the same Sansker from the Bloodfeud series over 20 years ago) appear and do battle with Spawn easily winning without even being at full power. Al lets him go as a message for anyone to bring it on. Again cool moment in terms of bringing someone back from the series past, but reeks of familiarity like when Malebolgia first died. Al, realizing he's weak now, seeks some weapons when he meets one of the six Spawns. Who or what he is is never explained as the only purpose this moment serves is to say a third power greater than Heaven and Hell has awakened though no context is given as to what that is.

By the end of 301 we have the following plots:

- Al continuing his fight against Heaven and Hell who now have faceless leaders. He's weak again due to the symbiote bomb and relying on his military training like he did when he originally fought Overt-Kill and more recently after the events of Satan Saga Wars. A third power has awakened.
    - Cog was the last person with Nyx, who is now dead, and Jessica Priest has turned into She-Spawn
    - Redeemer, now on Al's side, is a mole in Heaven's ranks with the ability to transform into the Reaper
    - Jim Downing is alive and kicking with powers and possibly with Curse and Cy-gor doing who knows what while Al has Freak and Overt-kill
    - Ninja Spawn is around as are 5 other Spawns one of which has his own mission but who or what these guys are is unknown
    - The on going fight Al has in the public eye continues which is the only reason why Marc exists

So how does 302 follow up on this? By doing absolutely nothing. Besides the last page where Jessica and Al meet, its a pretty worthless issue filled with a lot of talking and repetition that just leads to fighting but not caring who Al is fighting other than the fact that the guys are Heaven warriors who are trafficking humans. It reminded me of the pointless war on drugs Al did before the Dark Horror arc that went nowhere. We get a bonus story on She-Spawn when she is confronted by what seems like the Violator in her mind who warns of the third power and to give up the Spawn power. Nice to have a back up and being black & white is interesting, but again wish we got more with Jessica.

Todd mentioned that the Spawn-verse has been unleashed, but its a very messy way of doing it that right now its tough to care for due to plot points not being followed up on right now, not given the proper context, or being really familiar. It lacks focus and with no actual villain to face other than random Heaven and Hell warriors at the moment who cares that other Spawns exist if they are going to be just as aimless with even less character. It feels like a story that should bring about other books, but if its all being kept in this one and if 302 is anything to go by this is going to be painfully slow.
    Well then wait for 303,304,and 305 302 was the prologue and Eddie seems to struggle with the redeemer entity in 305 so it is the beginning of the spawn verse of course it is gonna be slow cog gave up the throne of the eight circle of hell to greater demons since the downing arc and is back on earth for some reason.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 11-09-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Mighty Member

So Gonna talk about comparisons to Spawn and Ghost Rider.

So as you know Ghost Rider and Spawn have some similarities dead with the devil becoming a demonic anti-hero so here are the characters with some similarities

*Al Simmons and Johnny Blaze: Both were the first seen and kick off their franchises and were rebeling against the demon lords and opposing the forces of evil.

*Wanda Blake and Roxanne Simpson: both were the wives of the protagonists until their deaths.

*Danny Ketch and Jim Downing:The Second incarnation with the former being Johnny's half borther while Jim Downing was a former employee of Jason Wynn just like Al was.

*Malebolgia and Mephisto: Demon lords who made a deal with the protagonists that gave them their powers.

*Blackheart and Violator: This one was a bit of a stretch but they were the servants of said demon lords of their respective series. In Blackheart's case he was created by Mephisto and Violator helped created the hellspawns and takes on the form of a Clown. Violator and Blackheart also had siblings.

Any other similarities with the Spawn and Ghost rider franchise please state.Also there were female ghost riders and female hellspawns too as well as Spawn and Ghost Rider fighting angels and demons as well as rampaging deities and punishing the wicked. Next Spawn might be the expy of Robbie Reyes maybe Andy Frank or something.

Spawn also has some similarity with the Crow and Doctor Strange as they deal with wicked people for the former as well as being vengeful reverent and the latter for having magical powers and mastering them with a cool cape as well as dealing with supernatural entities. Spawn also has similarities with Venom and the Prowler the former for the design and symbiote while the latter came from a similar background and design.

He was also based on Mr. Bones from Infinity Inc and Obsidian from All Star Squadron. Spawn was also design to be a superman killer and he was basically a mash up of almost every superhero just with the 90's flair.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 11-07-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well then wai for 303,304,and 305 302 was the prologue and Eddie seems to struggle with the redeemer entity in 305 so it is the beginning of the spawn verse of course it is gonna be slow cog gave up the throne of the eight circle of hell to greater demons since the downing arc and is back on earth for some reason.
    Well that is the thing - 300 & 301 was the prologue to what comes next - 302 was not only a poor follow up, but a poor arc starter given all the dangling plot points. So its slow unnecessarily, for example, Al seemed pretty quick to get Freak and Overt-Kill back so one would think the next issue would be him finding Cy-gor and Curse and meeting up with Jim, but it doesn't seem like Al cares with no mention of them in 302. Or have the issue be about him meeting up with Jessica Priest because besides the last page, and even with it, 302 is easily skippable. But if it was about those two meeting up and we find out about Jessica's character as it currently stands and incorporate the Violator bit, as opposed to a back up, it'd be far better. That and the solicit mentioned Reaper and Medieval Spawn being in this issue and they aren't even in it. If the series is now going to have back up stories, it'd be better if it focused on either one of the 6 other Spawns we don't know much about like Ninja Spawn to provide more context or Redeemer to keep developing his story and the importance of the Reaper. That way when those characters jump to the main story we care and know more about who they are.

I also just realized that the History of Spawn issues teased a new character in Mother Mary which I presume we'll find out more as the issues go on, but wish for a little tease of the actual character during 300 & 301.

Mighty Member

Well that is the thing - 300 & 301 was the prologue to what comes next - 302 was not only a poor follow up, but a poor arc starter given all the dangling plot points. So its slow unnecessarily, for example, Al seemed pretty quick to get Freak and Overt-Kill back so one would think the next issue would be him finding Cy-gor and Curse and meeting up with Jim, but it doesn't seem like Al cares with no mention of them in 302. Or have the issue be about him meeting up with Jessica Priest because besides the last page, and even with it, 302 is easily skippable. But if it was about those two meeting up and we find out about Jessica's character as it currently stands and incorporate the Violator bit, as opposed to a back up, it'd be far better. That and the solicit mentioned Reaper and Medieval Spawn being in this issue and they aren't even in it. If the series is now going to have back up stories, it'd be better if it focused on either one of the 6 other Spawns we don't know much about like Ninja Spawn to provide more context or Redeemer to keep developing his story and the importance of the Reaper. That way when those characters jump to the main story we care and know more about who they are.

I also just realized that the History of Spawn issues teased a new character in Mother Mary which I presume we'll find out more as the issues go on, but wish for a little tease of the actual character during 300 & 301.
    Well yeah I get your point but just gotta wait for the next issues to fully make sense of it. Also 300 also makes a Reference of the malebolgia possessed freak form the Jim downing era and tremor like that callback and 302 is also the first chapter of the arc. Also the reboot movie is still in development and after that the two animated spawn series one for adults and one for kids as well as two more spin-offs Misery and Sam and Twitch:True defectives as well as a Sam and twitch tv show and a possible misery adaption. Spawn is also gonna be in mk11 next year and we can hope for novel adaptions and more video game adaptions for spawn as well as a spawn toyline again this time with posable action figures.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 11-09-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Mighty Member

https://comicbook.com/movies/2018/10...spawn-netflix/

Todd decides to make a deal with neflix

Well, the art was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    https://comicbook.com/movies/2018/10...spawn-netflix/

Todd decides to make a deal with neflix
    Clickbait. He answered a question if he would work with Netflix, and he said yes. That doesn't mean that he is working with Netflix.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Mighty Member

So anyone is gonna say what is their favorite Spawn spin-off title? Also spawn 306 is gonna be a new arc
    Last edited by Toxin45; 11-26-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Fantastic Member

Angry Video Game Nerd posted a video looking at all the Spawn video games and lightly touching on his guest spots too. That Game Boy Color game doesn't look half bad. Its a fun watch.

Mighty Member

Angry Video Game Nerd posted a video looking at all the Spawn video games and lightly touching on his guest spots too. That Game Boy Color game doesn't look half bad. Its a fun watch.

Oh yeah I watched this.