Page 140 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, Screwball's excusable, as her secret identity in the comics is unknown, so they couldn't be faithful there. Of course, we do know it's not Liz.
    I'm kind of surprised they haven't revealed that yet given the amount of times she's been caught. Like, not even in a databook or something?

Goes to show how much effort the writers put in the character, I guess .

New clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised they haven't revealed that yet given the amount of times she's been caught. Like, not even in a databook or something?

Goes to show how much effort the writers put in the character, I guess .
    Maybe her real name is Bolt Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    New clip.
    [video=youtube_share;F__DenvjAjM]https://youtu.be/F__DenvjAjM[video]
    Sleeping in their Spider-Suits line exchange got a chuckle out of me.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

So Crossbones is in this? Did Hydra finally stop paying him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Sleeping in their Spider-Suits line exchange got a chuckle out of me.
    I love how Peter got Gwen to admit she sleeps in her costume .

Well, doesn't Gwen live alone? Captain George Stacy hasn't appeared at all. She doesn't have to worry about being seen at home in costume if her Dad's not around. And I can certainly see her nodding off in costume if she's been patrolling as Ghost-Spider for hours on end!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She does mention at some point that her dad is a cop. I think it was in the first arc with Jackal, I think the next episode after Rhino's appearance.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, doesn't Gwen live alone? Captain George Stacy hasn't appeared at all. She doesn't have to worry about being seen at home in costume if her Dad's not around. And I can certainly see her nodding off in costume if she's been patrolling as Ghost-Spider for hours on end!
    Does she live alone? I thought she lived with her uncle Raymond... but we saw what became of him (or did we?[clone shenanigans]). I’m going to assume she lives with a family member, whether it be her parents or aunt or someone...I’m guessing they just aren’t important so we don’t really need to see them. This reminds me how how Spectacular (Animated) kept Emily Osborn alive and Amazing (movie) kept Helen Stacy alive as Gwen and Harry’s fathers were to “die” so there needed to be a parent alive so the question of “where does this minor go?” doesn’t rear its head... Speaking of that, do we know who Harry lives with?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Does she live alone? I thought she lived with her uncle Raymond... but we saw what became of him (or did we?[clone shenanigans]). I’m going to assume she lives with a family member, whether it be her parents or aunt or someone...I’m guessing they just aren’t important so we don’t really need to see them. This reminds me how how Spectacular (Animated) kept Emily Osborn alive and Amazing (movie) kept Helen Stacy alive as Gwen and Harry’s fathers were to “die” so there needed to be a parent alive so the question of “where does this minor go?” doesn’t rear its head... Speaking of that, do we know who Harry lives with?
    The reason why Emily was kept around was because it was weird that everyone in the main trio had at least one dead parent.

Does she live alone? I thought she lived with her uncle Raymond...
    Exactly, but he turned out to be the Jackal, and needless to say, is now gone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    She does mention at some point that her dad is a cop. I think it was in the first arc with Jackal, I think the next episode after Rhino's appearance.
    It was actually in the episode where Venom kidnapped her this season.

They never clarified her exact living situation early in season 1. From all accounts it seemed like she was living with The Jackal up until it turned out she wasn't.
    I think Harry is an emancipated minor. I mean, he seems to be basically running OsCorp now.

Season finale trailer.

Astonishing Member

I have to admit. The animation for last episode was a lot better.

They actually created a logical reason why Toomes was obsessed with the Goblin even if it was still a bit weak.

It’s still ridiculous that Toomes was able to create a cult beyond the Wake Riders. I seriously don’t understand why they’re so eager to ally with him.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I have to admit. The animation for last episode was a lot better.

They actually created a logical reason why Toomes was obsessed with the Goblin even if it was still a bit weak.

It’s still ridiculous that Toomes was able to create a cult beyond the Wake Riders. I seriously don’t understand why they’re so eager to ally with him.
    Did they though? I don't even get why he created a Mech suit. Giant robots were Smythe's thing.

I also find it disappointing that we're not getting a proper fight between Spider-Man and Toomes in that Goblin King armor. I don't think a "Goblin-Mech" is going to make up for that. Although I now realize it's purple like the traditional Green Goblin colors.