Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default Blacklisted Mutants

Why was Whirlwind ignored by the mutant community? he's, arguably, pretty well known for being a mutant (everyone he went to high school with and the skating community know about his powers, at least). he was an Avengers arcade game end boss. There are other mutants like him who, for whatever reason, were not given the time of day. i wonder why?

Jerome Beechman aka the Mandrill

'the **** are his pants? i feel like the mutant community should at least challenge this guy to be less problematic. yes, i did read the encounter with White Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Jerome Beechman aka the Mandrill

'the **** are his pants? i feel like the mutant community should at least challenge this guy to be less problematic. yes, i did read the encounter with White Queen.
    The encounter is gold. I wonder how he's doing now after that psichic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Why was Whirlwind ignored by the mutant community? he's, arguably, pretty well known for being a mutant (everyone he went to high school with and the skating community know about his powers, at least). he was an Avengers arcade game end boss. There are other mutants like him who, for whatever reason, were not given the time of day. i wonder why?

Maybe people laugh at him, because of his old Human Top name.

The real reason the X books don't use him is simply because he's an Ant-Man/Wasp villain, and thus belongs to the Avengers office.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe people laugh at him, because of his old Human Top name.

The real reason the X books don't use him is simply because he's an Ant-Man/Wasp villain, and thus belongs to the Avengers office.
    kind of a weak excuse with Mentallo being at Krakoa. i know that he was one of the resistants. but he's not seen as an x-foe. Magneto tried to recruit Electro of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The encounter is gold. I wonder how he's doing now after that psichic surgery.
    he's probably used the experience to justify using his pheremones more aggressively. afterall, how else would a mutant incel attract women?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Nekra is another that doesn't seem like she would fit in well with the butterflies and rainbows attitude of Krakoa.

I feel like they'd avoid resurrecting the Dark Riders as they were flat-out mutant hunters. Then again, Prism was brought back so if the Marauders are on the table then I suppose the Riders may be too.

Precogs who will not be revived?

Destiny
    Blindfold
    Madame Webb

This adds a whole extra dimension to being cancelled.

All of the mutants from Beauty and The Beast mini-series:

Underground Mutant Theater:

Ivich
    Max Rocker
    Alexander Flynn (Doom's mutant son?)
    others...

Heartbreak Hotel:

Poltergeist & Link
    Lucy
    Others...

El Aguila - a mutant from Power Man and iron Fist series

He kind of HID the fact that he was a mutant.

As far as I know never appeared in any X-book.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nekra is another that doesn't seem like she would fit in well with the butterflies and rainbows attitude of Krakoa.
    i didn't mention her because she seemed to be hanging out with the 198 during Dark Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I feel like they'd avoid resurrecting the Dark Riders as they were flat-out mutant hunters. Then again, Prism was brought back so if the Marauders are on the table then I suppose the Riders may be too.
    far as i know, that would only include the last crop of Dark Riders (Hurricane, Spyne, Deadbolt, Life Force), Dirt Nap, and Foxbat (maybe). most of the originals were Inhumans. Psynapse was even Crystal's cousin. but yeah, the mutant hunting should be a disqualifier. yet Sinister and Apocalypse are sitting on the Krakoan council.

Typhoid Mary's one of those mutants who seems to wade in and out of the X-books every so often, though it's been awhile since we've seen her in a main X-book (as opposed to a special).