Page 35 of 613 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Yeah that’s exactly it. I’m really not one to complain just to complain, trust me. But when your article literally states that it’s going to “celebrate leaders of the X-men” in honor of MLK, our most important African American leader, and you don’t give Storm any due? Yeah it’s upsetting to me for sure. I usually hold my tongue but this just seemed wildly inappropriate. Not looking to take shine away from anyone else. Just give Storm what she deserves at least in this instance, damnit! Lol
    Question though:
    What more needs to be said or confirmed that hasn't been said already; that isn't general knowledge and understood by ALL Storm-fans.
    Bottom line...She is the best Leader of the X-men during her tenure. End of.
    I don't think more "light" needs to be shed.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's not Jean's Boot.

She's not that foolish to try something crazy as such. In fact Jean shouldn't be a consideration really.
    exactly jean dont want to end up dead like she did when fought those sentinels in space lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

it seems metalic and red, and the angle seems like it was above her but both are falling in the air, so im gonna say some metal wearing dude that got too close for his life span

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    it seems metalic and red, and the amgle seems like it was above her but falling, so im gonna say some metal wearing dude that got too close for his life span
    you think they are falling in the pic? interesting that's possible.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Question though:
    What more needs to be said or confirmed that hasn't been said already; that isn't general knowledge and understood by ALL Storm-fans.
    It's just acknowledgment really....

I think that's what he's referring too.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's just acknowledgment really....

I think that's what he's referring too.
    it goes beyond acknowledgment especially considering this was an article to celebrate mlk. when the most popular black xmen character who is a great leader gets less shine than emma that speaks volumes to her importance to the creative team.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Her status as X-Men Leader has already been acknowledge. Across the X-internet...what more is there to say?
    If anything it will just be regurgitating bullet points without adding anything new or substantial.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-20-2020 at 01:31 PM.

BANNED

Her status as X-Men Leader has already been acknowledge. Across the X-internet...what more is there to say?
    If anything it will just be regurgitating bullet points without adding anything new or substantial.
    Well, to some it's a problem to others it's not.

I don't need an article For the sake of MLK to confirm for me what I already know about Storm's leadership in the X-Men. But then again X-Men Monday's are pretty Lame anyway so To me it's.....EH.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 01-20-2020 at 01:20 PM.

BANNED

in my opinion, all these interviews are worthless fluff with proper teasers in the end, they could dedicate it all to ororo and shower it with praise but for me it would be empty witout a comfirmed solo/team leader role.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    This person is posting in bad faith, if anyone was actually unaware.
    what person beloved?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what person beloved?
    Nevermind, butterflykyss.

Question though:
    I mean if that’s how you feel, that’s fine and you have every right to. You can’t, however, not understand why fans of the greatest African American leader in all of comics gets paid dust in an X-office article specifically written to highlight and celebrate X-men leaders in honor of an African American hero/leader. You can’t get more obvious than that. I don’t think anyone is saying that it should’ve been a “Storm centric” article by any means but even a “In honor of one of the great African American civil rights leaders being celebrated today, we would be remiss not to mention a pioneering leader and legend of the X-men, Storm. As the first female and leader of color the X-men ever had, Ororo’s place as one of the greatest leaders and most important female characters in X-lore cannot be understated.”. That was two sentences, two sentences could’ve given Ororo the respect she deserves on this topic, in particular. You really can’t say that’s asking for too much when Cyclops got a paragraph or two.

As to why mention anything about her at all, I don’t really understand your question? Why mention anyone on that list? Because it correlates to the topic of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Nevermind, butterflykyss.
    I wasn’t positive so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Doesn’t bother me either way though tbh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you think they are falling in the pic? interesting that's possible.
    i think so because of her hair and cloak their direction makes me think they are falling/flying, but her face is facing forward into whatever its atacking her.