Page 964 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 46486491495496096196296396496596696796897410141064 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Pretty sure we'll get more reports soon if that happened.

But that came from Billy Graham's Facebook and he deleted that post.

Either Vince and co are pieces of **** or Billy is (still) a piece of ****.
    Hopefully, it's Graham. I just don't see either Patterson or McMahon behaving that way in public. The Rock is worth way too much money to Vince to offend him like that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in some really sad and infuriating news, there are reports coming in that some drama went down at rocky johnson's funeral.

vince reportedly said that the only good thing rocky ever did was marry his wife and have some kids. then he proceeded to do his vince powerwalk down the aisle.

pat patterson got and talk positively about rocky at first but then devolved into a curse filled rant, calling rocky a "son of a bitch" and "************". reportedly, pat had to be physically removed from the podium.

and the pastor over the entire thing talked for a hour and didn't seem to have a good opinion of wrestling and wrestlers.
    Yeah that sounds...extremely unlikely. Vince'd lose Rock for life if he pulled a stunt like that, and he knows it.

EDIT: The fact this is coming from Graham makes me even more dubious.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah that sounds...extremely unlikely. Vince'd lose Rock for life if he pulled a stunt like that, and he knows it.

EDIT: The fact this is coming from Graham makes me even more dubious.
    hence why i said reportedly.

but just reporting what i've heard. take it as you will.

yes but i didn't hear about them actually giving out a open challenge like they normally do. seth just got a title shot out of nowhere. like he did last year with braun.
    Seth issued a challenge, and the Viking Raiders accepted. For a team that regularly gives an open challenge each week, them being willing to accept a challenge from a new team isn't that huge a stretch.

Fantastic Member

in some really sad and infuriating news, there are reports coming in that some drama went down at rocky johnson's funeral.

vince reportedly said that the only good thing rocky ever did was marry his wife and have some kids. then he proceeded to do his vince powerwalk down the aisle.

pat patterson got and talk positively about rocky at first but then devolved into a curse filled rant, calling rocky a "son of a bitch" and "************". reportedly, pat had to be physically removed from the podium.

and the pastor over the entire thing talked for a hour and didn't seem to have a good opinion of wrestling and wrestlers.
    Vince aint willing to cross Rock on ANY level with the way he'd turn over the entire company to him if he was ever interested, so i know this is complete BS. Sounds more like Superstar being his usual **** head self.

Astonishing Member

these Dusty Classic Tag Matches are killing NXT’s momentum every show.

Extraordinary Member

If the Funeral stuff is Legit, I would place good money on the Rock showing up at AEW ASAP

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If the Funeral stuff is Legit, I would place good money on the Rock showing up at AEW ASAP
    Beyond people copying and pasting stuff a bunch of wrestling sites have taken (the same report about the funeral) we will have to wait to see if this is a legit story.

As a potential update its said Vince was doing things like this in character speech wise (the whole strutting deal) etc...here is a report from it. Harry Smith is claiming this happened as well. Al Rosen according to this article claims the family is not upset about Vince's speech or strutting on and off.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/01...or-at-funeral/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

In happier news, Keith Lee is now a champion

still doesn't make sense that two guys who have never teamed together before would just get a tag title shot without doing a thing to earn it and winning them on their first try. regardless of who it is, that devalues the belts and the whole division. not that either of them had any value to begin with.
    I’m with you as far as it makin sense, however sadly those titles have been **** for a long time and this again sadly elevates the tag titles from the ashes. Now we have a heel faction consisting of 2 tag teams. Poor AoP and Viking War Raider Machine, they’re now just bodies in a crowd.

Ultimate Member

AEW:

Moxley should be the one to take the belt off of Jericho. Though I'm conflicted on whether it should happen in their first match or not?

Congrats to Kenny and Page.

Dr. Britt is still meh.

NXT:

Shotzi should have won imo. Shayna putting her over would have made more sense. It feels like they kind of wasted her eliminating Shayna last week with this.

Congrats to Keith Lee, he's earned this. Now give him a good showing in the RR at least as well.

Toni has not been having a good time of it recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    AEW:

Moxley should be the one to take the belt off of Jericho. Though I'm conflicted on whether it should happen in their first match or not?

Congrats to Kenny and Page.

Dr. Britt is still meh.

NXT:

Shotzi should have won imo. Shayna putting her over would have made more sense. It feels like they kind of wasted her eliminating Shayna last week with this.

Congrats to Keith Lee, he's earned this. Now give him a good showing in the RR at least as well.

Toni has not been having a good time of it recently.
    I thought brits heel Schlick was actually pretty good, or maybe it was just such an improvement compared to her awful baby face stuff. Ether way I’m glad they went with the flow and turned her.

I wish they’d bring back Jamie hayter, and the Portuguese girl too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    I thought brits heel Schlick was actually pretty good, or maybe it was just such an improvement compared to her awful baby face stuff. Ether way I’m glad they went with the flow and turned her.

I wish they’d bring back Jamie hayter, and the Portuguese girl too.
    I always felt that a wrestler with a nasty submission move should a heel.

Keith Lee was awesome again.

I am surprised that we are seeing this much of Bazler. I thought they would have her absent until Rumble. It makes think that she won't win it.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I always felt that a wrestler with a nasty submission move should a heel.

Keith Lee was awesome again.

I am surprised that we are seeing this much of Bazler. I thought they would have her absent until Rumble. It makes think that she won't win it.
    If Shayna is going up to the main roster, giving her a small bit of closure in nxt isn't a bad idea. The battle royal was at least an attempt on her part to regain the title she lost. It shows it meant at least something.

Stull think she eins though. Shayna vs Becky is probably the biggest womans match they can have. If they can somegow involve Ronda, it might even have a chance at being the main event.

Ultimate Member

From what I've observed, most people are lukewarm on Becky vs. Shayna at best, for a variety of reasons. Even more so if that's the follow up to Becky vs. Asuka, which has far more hype.