Page 531 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9194
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Wonder-Girl one punched him out of the city in Young Justice under Bendis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't that Eclipso?
    No, it was Despero.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    No, it was Despero.
    How can people mistake mongul for despro? The guy has three eyes, not mention fin like thingy on head.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Bendis confirmed that the returning kents will be part of superman:heroes and superman:villains

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Bendis confirmed that the returning kents will be part of superman:heroes and superman:villains
    Dammit.

I knew we wouldn't dodge that bullet.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Dammit.

I knew we wouldn't dodge that bullet.
    Well Bendis is the guy who wrote Ultimate Aunt May, maybe we’ll get lucky and get Kents that aren’t straight out of the Donnerverse. Kinda curious how Fraction is going to write them. Oh and when 5G hits they’ll go back to being dead anyway lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well Bendis is the guy who wrote Ultimate Aunt May, maybe we’ll get lucky and get Kents that aren’t straight out of the Donnerverse. Kinda curious how Fraction is going to write them. Oh and when 5G hits they’ll go back to being dead anyway lmao!
    I'm not actually that worried about Bendis. I think he'll use the Kents just fine, if they have to be used at all. It's what happens when he's not the guy writing that worries me.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I think Fraction mentioned this before too, it's why I was still surprised people weren't sure the Kents were alive.

So when Bendis went up to the DC offices with Fraction he also apparently dropped off his 50th issue of Superman comics.

Bendis: "Broadcasting live from @dccomics we’re planning the future and I just handed in my 50th issue of Superman comics! Thank you!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7r4nMIJu1V/

I doubt this actually means he's 31 issues ahead on the main Superman title. What I think this translates as is that he's talking as a whole. So if you include Action Comics (19 issues) and Man of Steel (6 issues) then he's written 44 issues of Superman comics in total. This means that Bendis is 6 issues ahead on both Action Comics and Superman. That means he's more or less half a year ahead for both books.

Edit: forgot to divide the 6. He's 3 months ahead on both books.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 01-24-2020 at 01:17 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    So when Bendis went up to the DC offices with Fraction he also apparently dropped off his 50th issue of Superman comics.

Bendis: "Broadcasting live from @dccomics we’re planning the future and I just handed in my 50th issue of Superman comics! Thank you!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7r4nMIJu1V/

I doubt this actually means he's 31 issues ahead on the main Superman title. What I think this translates as is that he's talking as a whole. So if you include Action Comics (19 issues) and Man of Steel (6 issues) then he's written 44 issues of Superman comics in total. This means that Bendis is 6 issues ahead on both Action Comics and Superman. That means he's more or less half a year ahead for both books.
    Don't you mean three issues in advance for each then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Don't you mean three issues in advance for each then ?
    Oh God, you're not even wrong haha. I totally spaced and forgot to divide the 6 in 2. Yeah, 3 issues for each.

Which means that the scrip for the April issues is finished, if we are not wrong

Yup! But given all that Bendis has said and the obvious seeding being done in all his books, I'd say that he's plotted (not scripted or anything) at least into the first leg of 5G.

He's fallen a little behind. For a while he was like 6-8 months ahead. I think he stated he had written Action 1004 in February '18 for it's release in October '18. And he was writing the Event Leviathan Special in October '18 and that came out late May.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    He's fallen a little behind. For a while he was like 6-8 months ahead. I think he stated he had written Action 1004 in February '18 for it's release in October '18. And he was writing the Event Leviathan Special in October '18 and that came out late May.
    Some delays on his books announced recently so I'd say yes he's fallen behind.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    Some delays on his books announced recently so I'd say yes he's fallen behind.
    He could have had to do some rewrites. We know he originally had a different direction he was taking lois lane and superman's relationship dynamic before he decided on flat out revealing his identity.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 01-24-2020 at 09:12 PM.