Page 137 of 750 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 11243

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like they got "villain" M'Baku out of their system with the fight at the beginning but I guess I could always see him disagreeing with T'Challa's decisions.
    Friend who challenges you and isn't afraid to disagree >>>>>>> villain

at this point, making mbaku heal turn would just be pulling another W'kabi. It's been done
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-05-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

at this point, making mbaku heal turn would just be pulling another W'kabi. It's been done
    Yeah, we don't need another W'kabi.

Yeah, at worst, Mbaku would be Loki lite, he may do something or have an opinion that's different then T'Challa, but at this point I can't see anything making him go full villain. Not without something major happening but that would defeat the whole purpose of the first movie honestly.

Plus wkabi has to be the one to make the ultimate sacrifice before he gets his bro status reinstated before he dies

Funny how both the actors playing MBaku and Malice want heel turns. I guess they're fans of the comic characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like they got "villain" M'Baku out of their system with the fight at the beginning but I guess I could always see him disagreeing with T'Challa's decisions.
    A lot has happened since the first movie. Wakanda did get invaded. If Coogler hypothetically wants a heel turn ( and nothing is pointing to that), he's got some wiggle room to do it.

I don't recall lupita ever saying she wanted Nakia to become Malice, in fact o saw the opposite

Let's review...

M'baku who at one point refused to take the heart shaped herb while T'challa was in a snow cone coma and also lost to a T'challa without heart shaped herb enhancements is now going to turn villain and beat T'challa with what???

If Marvel/Disney wants to go from 1.3 billion dollars down to 500 million at the box office to make a point nobody wants should prepare for Rise of Skywalker type of troubleshooting and controversy in the aftermath!

If someone hands you a license to print money you should not course correct and just basically... PRINT MONEY!

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't recall lupita ever saying she wanted Nakia to become Malice, in fact o saw the opposite
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02...llain-sequel-/

Her exact words were: "Yes, sign me up!"

Ultimate Member

Outside of actual brainwashing, I don't see how Malice would even be possible. They share only a name, really.

...wish they hadn't shared that, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

At the thought of it. She didn't say she wants Nakia to become Malice. It also says in that same interview when talk about her becoming Malice via introduction of Storm she says no to that..

Plus just like Mbaku, outside of so.e contrived isht it would be very difficult to have them heel turn given what the movie set up

At the thought of it. She didn't say she wants Nakia to become Malice. It also says in that same interview when talk about her becoming Malice via introduction of Storm she says no to that..

Plus just like Mbaku, outside of so.e contrived isht it would be very difficult to have them heel turn given what the movie set up
    The article says she's on board with the turn.

As far as them turning, if that's the plan (and at the moment there's no evidence that it is) I'm sure Coogler will execute it just fine. I'm not worried about it either way.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

my dream of tchalla and ororo becoming an item on the big screen is slowly starting to come together. thank you. I've never seen this interview.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Outside of actual brainwashing, I don't see how Malice would even be possible. They share only a name, really.

...wish they hadn't shared that, personally.
    I think they missed an opportunity for a potential heel turn (in future films) by not giving her a conversation with Killmonger. She was never in the throne room with him. I have would have liked if they debated after T'Challa's "death". She could see his struggle and sort of agree with him to a point. She's against him, yet somewhat drawn to him. Makes for a interesting dynamic when they face off in the movie later.

Yep, definitely a whole lot of Malice in this scene...

What else you got...
    Get Hectic!

Seeing how the first movie ended with the Outreach I could see them doing their own rendition of Priest run.
    But as for villian's . I do feel Klaw not becoming the Living sound was miss , but assuming they're saving for a later time.
    I would want Dr.Doom. But highly unlikely.
    So with that, I'm at a lost for Villian's
    I would say The White Wolf but it seems to similar to the first villian