Page 46 of 179 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Gorr is overrated imo.

Why take stuff from Aaron's when there are plenty of villains to choose from: Mangog, the Enchantress, the wrecking crew, Jormungand, the enchanters three, the dark gods.
    Last edited by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree; 03-06-2020 at 09:00 PM.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

MCU mystical stuff don't really interest me when it comes to Norse Pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    MCU mystical stuff don't really interest me when it comes to Norse Pantheon.
    I was never a fan of the ''it's not magic but sufficently advanced science'' thing they went with.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yes please. Agger would also be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Yes please. Agger would also be acceptable.
    I want more classic villains like Ulik and the Enchantress. Keep Aaron's taint away from the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I want more classic villains like Ulik and the Enchantress. Keep Aaron's taint away from the MCU.
    Enchantress might appear in the Loki series. I'm surprised Ulik or the Wrecking Crew haven't popped up yet.

If Bale is playing Agger, then there's definitely a bigger threat behind him because The Minotaur should not be enough to warrant two Thor's.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’d like it to be Agger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Enchantress might appear in the Loki series. I'm surprised Ulik or the Wrecking Crew haven't popped up yet.

If Bale is playing Agger, then there's definitely a bigger threat behind him because The Minotaur should not be enough to warrant two Thor's.
    Dude, no amount of villains is enough to stop Jane Foster according to Aaron.

I'm expecting the movie is gonna depict her as the greatest hero in Asgardian history while Thor will likely be even more falstaffian and ineffectual.

Amazing Member

Agger is terrible. Completely out of place in a Thor comic.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The MCU would only adapt it so much that he fits more against Thor, anyway. I’m down.

Agree. Corrupt CEOs are Iron Man's thing, not Thor's. Aside for his ability to turn into a mythological monster, Agger feels like a rejected Captain Planet villain.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Agree. Corrupt CEOs are Iron Man's thing, not Thor's. Aside for his ability to turn into a mythological monster, Agger feels like a rejected Captain Planet villain.
    Ha! My thoughts exactly. He is cartoonishly evil even by comic book standards and is hard to take seriously. I forget he exists sometimes.

Ha! My thoughts exactly. He is cartoonishly evil even by comic book standards and is hard to take seriously. I forget he exists sometimes.
    MCU Is no stranger to cartoonishly villains. They made Ronan the Accuser into such a hate sink edgelord i'm surprised he didn't eat roasted babies at Christmas.

Agger was fine as a smaller-scale villain but he was no Big Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agger was fine as a smaller-scale villain but he was no Big Bad.
    Personally, i would love to have Mangog in the film, although he's just a rampaging brute.