Page 28 of 147 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    They really put this out there without telling anyone huh? Anyways, guest artist seems kinda meh but it works for the mindscape portions
    Agreed. The art has trippy feel to it.

BANNED

Yea the artist is not my cup of tea but it works good if he is just gonna focus on Banners mind, it makes it a good contrast to the outside world because it looks very weird inside his mind.

Apart from the multi-Hulk from "Joe"'s (Fixit that is) first issue, I'm sort of reminded of the Hulk civil war from #376 in which Joe, Savage, and Banner were all fighting for dominance after the Marlo-related stress which split into his physical form (and ultiametly of course led to the creation of the merged/professor). This looks about a thousand times worse.

As for the other characters, can pretty much see Iron Man, Red Harpy underneath Hulk(s?) feet, and of course that's obviously poor Spider-man in one of his arms. Not sure about the others though.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 03-20-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    Whoa.
    /Keanu

With the nuclear explosion going on in the background, and the Hulk(s) cutting someone in half with Cap's shield (you can see the body being cut in half on the very left side of the frame, and Hulk holding their severed lower torso in another hand on the right), I wonder if this might be one of those visions of the future they're going to try to avoid.

A bit larger:

Unbelievable!!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    A bit larger:

Unbelievable!!
    Oh ****, issue #33???

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Oh ****, issue #33???
    Yup! Only 5 days! Still a torture, though.

BANNED

These 5 days are really gonna be a torture... but imagine how much of a torture it will be to wait for each issue of this series.... especially now that the series is definitely picking up the pace.

Agreed. I have a feeling the arc with the Leader is gonna be one for the ages!

With Sakaar having been restored post Secret Wars, I wonder if there is a greater chance that Caiera might return eventually. I always thought she was an interesting character.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Caiera is cool i liked her character a lot, but i don't think Ewing is gonna undo what Pak did and bring her back to life somehow, it would diminish the story and impact Planet Hulk and WWH had. Her sons on the other hand, i wouldn't mind seeing Skaar and Hiro-Kala again.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Whoa.
    /Keanu

With the nuclear explosion going on in the background, and the Hulk(s) cutting someone in half with Cap's shield (you can see the body being cut in half on the very left side of the frame, and Hulk holding their severed lower torso in another hand on the right), I wonder if this might be one of those visions of the future they're going to try to avoid.
    Damn. This is disgusting. You have any idea what made him become this monstrous and evil or is it a minddcape thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Caiera is cool i liked her character a lot, but i don't think Ewing is gonna undo what Pak did and bring her back to life somehow, it would diminish the story and impact Planet Hulk and WWH had. Her sons on the other hand, i wouldn't mind seeing Skaar and Hiro-Kala again.
    I would like to see their sons return as well:

It would be interesting to see how their control over the Old-Force might react to any potential connection to the Green Door/TOBA.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Whoa.
    /Keanu

It looks like Doc Samson is getting cut in half with the shield as Spidey is getting crushed in one of the hands. Meanwhile Iron Man and Red Harpy look like they might already be dead.
    Last edited by nj06; 03-20-2020 at 01:43 PM.