Page 29 of 147 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    With Sakaar having been restored post Secret Wars, I wonder if there is a greater chance that Caiera might return eventually. I always thought she was an interesting character.

She's very interesting. I thought the what-if where She comes to Earth to avenge Hulk's death is an incredible story, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Damn. This is disgusting. You have any idea what made him become this monstrous and evil or is it a minddcape thing?
    I believe Ewing's offered a hint in the following twitter post (that I posted on page 24 from this thread)

TheRedeemer
    @PeterPe47441356

Banner is a system of alters, how many alters are potentially inside there, do we eventually get to answering that question? Immortal Hulk mentions that him and Banner working together means he is the strongest, does that mean the more Banner works with each alter the more powerful that Hulk becomes? Meaning Devil Hulk hasn't reached his peak yet? And finally, is it possible for all the Hulks and Banner to work together turning them into some sort of Uber Hulk that could stand up to TOBA? Thank you and the team, keep up the great work!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

The "together" thing is more about solidarity than some kind of Voltron-like combo - if Banner's alters work together, then can get more done than if they don't.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...092170243?s=20

That said, #33 will show one possibility for what Hulk could achieve if he acted without limit.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    She's very interesting. I thought the what-if where She comes to Earth to avenge Hulk's death is an incredible story, for example.

I believe Ewing's offered a hint in the following twitter post (that I posted on page 24 from this thread)

TheRedeemer
    @PeterPe47441356

Banner is a system of alters, how many alters are potentially inside there, do we eventually get to answering that question? Immortal Hulk mentions that him and Banner working together means he is the strongest, does that mean the more Banner works with each alter the more powerful that Hulk becomes? Meaning Devil Hulk hasn't reached his peak yet? And finally, is it possible for all the Hulks and Banner to work together turning them into some sort of Uber Hulk that could stand up to TOBA? Thank you and the team, keep up the great work!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

The "together" thing is more about solidarity than some kind of Voltron-like combo - if Banner's alters work together, then can get more done than if they don't.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...092170243?s=20

That said, #33 will show one possibility for what Hulk could achieve if he acted without limit.
    That is absolutely insane. But them working together turn them evil though. I mean, He's killing the avengers and ripping them in half. As much as I love the immortal hulk series, I kinda hate the idea of how hulk looks like in the scan. He's damn too big with multiple legs and 3 heads. Lol. We will see how it goes anyway.

That is absolutely insane. But them working together turn them evil though. I mean, He's killing the avengers and ripping them in half. As much as I love the immortal hulk series, I kinda hate the idea of how hulk looks like in the scan. He's damn too big with multiple legs and 3 heads. Lol. We will see how it goes anyway.
    A "being" composed by multiple forms corresponding to the monsters originated from a fractured mind should be pretty scary. The Hulk, having metamorph characteristics, is nothing exactly new. We've seen bizarre stuff in the past. Joe only takes it to the extremes, which is great considering the horror nature of the book.

Also, imo, in a sense, this is not different from something like Pak's Giant Mega Worldbreaker Hulk (and a lot of people love that). Both are terrifying in their own way. LOL.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

A "being" composed by multiple forms corresponding to the monsters originated from a fractured mind should be pretty scary. The Hulk, having metamorph characteristics, is nothing exactly new. We've seen bizarre stuff in the past. Joe only takes it to the extremes, which is great considering the horror nature of the book.

Also, imo, in a sense, this is not different from something like Pak's Giant Mega Worldbreaker Hulk (and a lot of people love that). Both are terrifying in their own way. LOL.
    My hope is this is a dream because these characters are currently having their ongoing series. This is all Xemnus fault for corrupting Banners mind. Is that image gonna be in next week Immortal Hulk comic?

My hope is this is a dream because these characters are currently having their ongoing series. This is all Xemnus fault for corrupting Banners mind. Is that image gonna be in next week Immortal Hulk comic?
    Yeah, it's from #33. From what I understand, it's not a "dream", but a possibility. Remember that the Giant Mindless Hulk (which is buried inside Banner's mindscape) from Ulysse's vision did almost the same, as we can see from CW II #2.
    Last edited by Immortal Hulk; 03-20-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Yeah, there'll be some "out" for this scene. I'm guessing it's some vision of a possible future. Obviously, they're not going to kill off Tony in this book.
    Last edited by Kolwyr; 03-20-2020 at 06:49 PM.

The image from CW II that I wanted to find:

The image from CW II that I wanted to find:

I love a good enraged Hulk panel, even if he is missing some clothes lol.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Not to sound like a broken record but I would like to see Skaar come back from comic limbo and actual interact with his father. I would really like to see what the current Devil/Immortal Hulk thinks of his progeny.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I love a good enraged Hulk panel, even if he is missing some clothes lol.
    And David Marquez totally nailed it!

Not to sound like a broken record but I would like to see Skaar come back from comic limbo and actual interact with his father. I would really like to see what the current Devil/Immortal Hulk thinks of his progeny.
    I still think Ewing's has plans for him.

With Sakaar having been restored post Secret Wars, I wonder if there is a greater chance that Caiera might return eventually. I always thought she was an interesting character.

I'd love to see Caiera make her return. I find Caiera interesting in her own right besides her connection to Hulk. The story in which she avenges Hulk is one of my favorite out of continuity 616 tales, Hulk related or otherwise. She was the best thing to come out of Planet Hulk, IMO.
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-21-2020 at 12:18 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I still think Ewing's has plans for him.
    I certainly hope so. I feel like Ewing would write a fantastic Skaar. Skaar could fit well with the current horror/dark theme associated with the Immortal Hulk title. I would also like to see Ewing's take on the Old-Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd love to see Caiera. I find Caiera is interesting in her own right besides her connection to Hulk. She was the best thing to come out of Planet Hulk, IMO.
    Agreed 100%. I think Caiera was certainly among the best aspects of Planet Hulk. I would have loved a mini series going into more depth about her backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd love to see Caiera make her return. I find Caiera interesting in her own right besides her connection to Hulk. The story in which she avenges Hulk is one of my favorite out of continuity 616 tales, Hulk related or otherwise. She was the best thing to come out of Planet Hulk, IMO.
    Yeah, I even said it on another thread; that's one of my favorite what-ifs ever!

I certainly hope so. I feel like Ewing would write a fantastic Skaar. Skaar could fit well with the current horror/dark theme associated with the Immortal Hulk title. I would also like to see Ewing's take on the Old-Power.
    I guess Ewing can write anything He wants in an horror angle (or pretty much in any angle). That's how talented He is.

Skaar's age.. what is it? was he hyper-aged with some tech or magic, did he "naturally" grow up in another dimension, what?