Page 45 of 371 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva nods.

“Some dozen or so. Well before my time.”
    Her eyes went wide, "Holy Horseshoes....you mean there could still be people in there wanderen around? Or would they be dead by now?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Her eyes went wide, "Holy Horseshoes....you mean there could still be people in there wanderen around? Or would they be dead by now?"
    Eva shakes her head.

“No idea. It was well before my time. Theoretically.....yes, some could still be alive.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The sword before them, impaled by the base of a tree, was massive. Easily the size of Inanna herself. Surrounding it were a ring of smaller swords. All of them showed moss and signs of rust, as if they had been implanted for eons.

A soft voice speaks on the air.

“A wanderer escaped from night, bids entry to my abode. Mother and daughter, Goddesses a pair. What brings Lady Death and Queen Destruction to me today?”
    "Questions, for the most part. Though... I've got a thing for neat weapons; and this place is full of them." Inanna replied, eyes fixed on the biggest- and shiniest- sword. "You're a hot commodity at the moment, besides. Powers vying for control over whatever knowledge it is you possess."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Eva shakes her head.

“No idea. It was well before my time. Theoretically.....yes, some could still be alive.”
    "Woah, ah'd hate to be in their shoes. Still, it'd be somethin if ah ran into one. Poor soul, wanderin in there for who knows how long." Dash then gave Eva a slight nod, "Ah think ah took up enough of your time. Thanks for the info."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Questions, for the most part. Though... I've got a thing for neat weapons; and this place is full of them." Inanna replied, eyes fixed on the biggest- and shiniest- sword. "You're a hot commodity at the moment, besides. Powers vying for control over whatever knowledge it is you possess."
    “Seeking what old Lampton knows? Oh my, oh my: how glorious. Tell me, Goddess, what wisdom do you seek?”

A figure walks from around the largest blade, almost emerging from it. He stands at about seven feet tall, a whispy blade in his hand.

Inanna has seen such a creature before. He is clearly of a race with Stine.

Making him an Angel.

Lampton grins.

“I know much, secrets aplenty I have. Who else seems old Lampton and what he knows?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Woah, ah'd hate to be in their shoes. Still, it'd be somethin if ah ran into one. Poor soul, wanderin in there for who knows how long." Dash then gave Eva a slight nod, "Ah think ah took up enough of your time. Thanks for the info."

She nods and nods her farewell.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She nods and nods her farewell.
    Walking past the the RoSaT, Dash paused for a moment to look at it before continuing her walk. As she did, she wondered about the others who have used this room before. "Shame there ain't no record of who went in. Ah wonder if any of them are still alive?" thinking out loud as she wandered through the Lookout. Her thoughts soon turned inward as she considered how she would train in there.

“Seeking what old Lampton knows? Oh my, oh my: how glorious. Tell me, Goddess, what wisdom do you seek?”

A figure walks from around the largest blade, almost emerging from it. He stands at about seven feet tall, a whispy blade in his hand.

Inanna has seen such a creature before. He is clearly of a race with Stine.

Making him an Angel.

Lampton grins.

“I know much, secrets aplenty I have. Who else seems old Lampton and what he knows?”
    "Ahh... an Angel. How delicious~" Inanna said, regarding the man with a glint in her eye. "Sakin... Stine... Whis... Lampton makes four~. Though the first I've met in person." Glancing at the blade in the Angel's hand however, the glint in her eye infected her smile; and a smirk appeared. "And... One way or another, I'ma get that sword off of you."

As for the question. Well... questions.

"Wisdom? Whatever you can offer; or I can rip out of you. The coming days require I know all I can. As for who else is after you? I'm only aware of one for sure: Auroc. Though... idiot that he is, I feel he'd not know about you of his own accord. Information stolen from the First Race, perhaps. Or some other hidey-hole I've yet to ferret out and pilfer from."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Ahh... an Angel. How delicious~" Inanna said, regarding the man with a glint in her eye. "Sakin... Stine... Whis... Lampton makes four~. Though the first I've met in person." Glancing at the blade in the Angel's hand however, the glint in her eye infected her smile; and a smirk appeared. "And... One way or another, I'ma get that sword off of you."

As for the question. Well... questions.

"Wisdom? Whatever you can offer; or I can rip out of you. The coming days require I know all I can. As for who else is after you? I'm only aware of one for sure: Auroc. Though... idiot that he is, I feel he'd not know about you of his own accord. Information stolen from the First Race, perhaps. Or some other hidey-hole I've yet to ferret out and pilfer from."
    Lampton grins widely.

“Lampton knows of the proto-majin. A long ago servent of another like Lampton. As to what he wants...Lampton thinks he knows. A very old secret.”

He glances at the blade in his hand, then at Inanna.

“You can certainly try. Lampton thinks you will fail, little Goddess. Perhaps if you amuse me I might tell you the secret. Or perhaps I’ll take your head.”

Sheki’hinah narrows her eyes and gestures at him, power flaring. She stops, confused as Lampton grins.

“You have no power over me, Lady Death. I’ve never died.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lampton grins widely.

“Lampton knows of the proto-majin. A long ago servent of another like Lampton. As to what he wants...Lampton thinks he knows. A very old secret.”

He glances at the blade in his hand, then at Inanna.

“You can certainly try. Lampton thinks you will fail, little Goddess. Perhaps if you amuse me I might tell you the secret. Or perhaps I’ll take your head.”

Sheki’hinah narrows her eyes and gestures at him, power flaring. She stops, confused as Lampton grins.

“You have no power over me, Lady Death. I’ve never died.”
    "First time for everything," Inanna says with a grin. Only to, without warning, fire a beam of Hakai toward the Angel.

Arx Inosaan

"First time for everything," Inanna says with a grin. Only to, without warning, fire a beam of Hakai toward the Angel.
    The blade moves up, makes contact with the beam, and the hakai....disappears.

“Child’s play.”

Sheki’hinah steps back, circling a bit away and to his side.

“Daughter, together?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat meets up with Eva. " Eva, I have a question about the training room. What's the temperature and humidity of the room?" Praxat said.

" I also have another question for you, and it might sound silly, but can you hear infrasound frequencies? " Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The blade moves up, makes contact with the beam, and the hakai....disappears.

“Child’s play.”

Sheki’hinah steps back, circling a bit away and to his side.

“Daughter, together?”
    "I suppose that's true, yes. I am rather young, comparatively... old man." Inanna said with a chuckle before nodding at her mother.

"Let's."

With a stomp, the ground in front of Inanna exploded upward and was launched towards Lampton... intermixed with a wave of unfocused Hakai.

Arx Inosaan

"I suppose that's true, yes. I am rather young, comparatively... old man." Inanna said with a chuckle before nodding at her mother.

"Let's."

With a stomp, the ground in front of Inanna exploded upward and was launched towards Lampton... intermixed with a wave of unfocused Hakai.
    Lampton cuts the wave and earth apart with the blade, spinning and blocking a punch from Sheki’hinah with his free hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lampton cuts the wave and earth apart with the blade, spinning and blocking a punch from Sheki’hinah with his free hand.
    Sword seeming to be something of a problem, Inanna manifested her own, and using the blocked punch from Shek'hinah as an opening, stepped in with as the Angel blocked the punch from Shek'hinah to deliver a swift overhead cut.

Arx Inosaan