Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    He actually wrote her briefly in his 2014 Hulk series when Abomination came back to fight the Avengers she didn’t do much and did a lot at the same time. If that strangely makes sense

Attachment 94315
    Attachment 94316
    he wrote one tie in of live kree or die

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looking at the trailer, she has at least one alternate version, which I believe to be her Warbird identity. I'd be surprised if her Ms. Marvel costume isn't also in the game.

(Pause at 1:33)
    After all these years, I just noticed Marvel has a color theme...Blue and Red. Go figure.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    After all these years, I just noticed Marvel has a color theme...Blue and Red. Go figure.
    I guess DC’s would be red and yellow hah

That's common. Most older superheroes wear primary colours - red, yellow, blue and white (even the first Green Lantern wore red, not green). Villains wear green, purple, orange, and black. There are exceptions, of course, such as Batman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I enjoyed the Marvel Action issue with Nadia although the hook doesn't start until the last 2 pages.

Last edited by mreddie; 03-11-2020 at 09:45 PM.

lol, so Carol got stuck babysitting because she lost a card game. I like the "occasional mentor to younger super heroes" line. In the main universe, Carol's been a mentor to Anya Corazon, Ultra Girl, and Kamala Khan.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I enjoyed the Marvel Action issue with Nadia although the hook doesn't start until the last 2 pages.

Carol teaching driver's ed is something I didn't know I wanted to see and then I saw it. Love it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ain-marvel-16/

Captain Marvel # 16 Preview is up
    Last edited by Distraction; 03-13-2020 at 12:15 PM.

I am ready for Carol to beat up all the things.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Carol, do not glorp on teh mewmew.

naughty carol.jpg
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

While I did think the story dragged on just a little too long, I really liked it. I also really love Lee Garbett on this book. Hope he sticks around a good long while.

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL (2020) #2

(W) Sam Maggs (A/CA) Sweeney Boo

Go higher, further, and faster in this brand-new Marvel Action: Captain Marvel adventure! Carol Danvers, a.k.a. Captain Marvel, is trapped! Stuck inside a Kree video game, Carol soon realizes that not everything is as it seems. Will she be able to level up through racing challenges, street fights, and fantasy RPGS? Or will she run out of lives before she reaches the finish line? Writer Sam Maggs (Marvel Action: Captain Marvel, Con Quest!, Wonder Women) and artist Sweeney Boo (Eat, and Love Yourself, Marvel Action: Captain Marvel) level-up for this mind-boggling journey!
    In Shops: Jun 17, 2020

SRP: $3.99

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL TP VOL 02 AIM SMALL

(W) Sam Maggs (A/CA) Sweeney Boo

Carol Danvers may be used to going higher, further, faster, but on an adventure with the Unstoppable Wasp she'll be going smaller, lower, slower! She's been a fighter pilot, an Avenger, and a friend of flerkens, but now she's facing her most difficult job yet… driving instructor! And teaching Nadia Van Dyne-a.k.a. The Unstoppable Wasp!-how to drive gets a whole lot harder when A.I.M. gets ahold of some Pym Particles. Suddenly tiny, can Carol and Nadia figure out A.I.M.'s plot before it's too late?! It's a new pint-sized Marvel Action adventure! Collects Marvel Action: Captain Marvel issues #4-6.
    In Shops: Aug 05, 2020

SRP: $9.99

Been catching up on the current run after having only read the first arc and waiting for fan feedback .It's one of her better runs but still not quite as good as I want it to be. The dialogue feels too samey and action scenes are just okay. This run has solid art, characterization of Carol, and Star worked well enough as a villain, so that's currently my favorite Carol arc since she took the name Captain Marvel. I do wish some of her non-superhero supporting characters would come back, assuming Kelly Thompson gets to keep doing this past the solicited issues.
    Last edited by MsAngel; 03-28-2020 at 08:52 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MsAngel View Post
    Been catching up on the current run after having only read the first arc and waiting for fan feedback .It's one of her better runs but still not quite as good as I want it to be. The dialogue feels too samey and action scenes are just okay. This run has solid art, characterization of Carol, and Star worked well enough as a villain, so that's currently my favorite Carol arc since she took the name Captain Marvel. I do wish some of her non-superhero supporting characters would come back, assuming Kelly Thompson gets to keep doing this past the solicited issues.
    what non-supe supporting character can she now have
    i kinda wish her mom hadn't been killed, but she has her younger brother ya?
    idk what you can do with kit and her mom
    frank gianelli?

tracy burke is dead
    maybe we get salia petrie back?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    what non-supe supporting character can she now have
    i kinda wish her mom hadn't been killed, but she has her younger brother ya?
    idk what you can do with kit and her mom
    frank gianelli?

tracy burke is dead
    maybe we get salia petrie back?
    True, not many options remain, though I did like all of those. Maybe a new one can be created.
    Last edited by MsAngel; 03-29-2020 at 05:24 PM.