Page 1035 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 355359359851025103110321033103410351036103710381039104510851135 ... LastLast
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 20730

Buying comics from Amazon is like playing Russian roulette. They really do handle and package them lousy.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

What do we think the push out of backlog will look like?
    Will the distribution channels just push out the weeks/months of backlog all at once? That would be pricey considering weekly books and HCs.
    Filter them out slowly with the scheduled shipments so as to not overwhelm the consumer?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

There's a review of the Silver Surfer Omnibus reprint on Near mint:

https://youtu.be/LxBBkVWDENk

The Variant DM cover is not to my liking. They've taken it from Silver Surfer Requiem. Not sure why. The build of the book looks ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    What do we think the push out of backlog will look like?
    Will the distribution channels just push out the weeks/months of backlog all at once? That would be pricey considering weekly books and HCs.
    Filter them out slowly with the scheduled shipments so as to not overwhelm the consumer?
    I imagine The main publishers are seeking out ways to get there books to the
    On line mail order sellers like IST. I can not imagine they are too happy about
    Losing sales to Amazon or the possibility of getting saddled with a lot of books
    Later and more coming every week.

Amazing Member

Yeah I want to support IST and CGN all the way, and have held off from buying anything from places like Amazon so far, but if this goes on for too many months I will have to consider. I hope they can work something out.

Spectacular Member

I'm always buying from Amazon because I don't have access to the good stores (I'm from Spain), but since all this Corona-virus situation started I'm not able to find most of the future releases. The products are there, but they don't appear in the search.
    I have a lot of pre-orders that now don't appear in the search, even if after clicking on them I can see the product without problems, having their release date and all.
    Is this happening to everyone or is it because I'm searching from Spain? I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this.

For example absolute carnage omnibus doesn't appear when I search, but it's also true that now Amazon doesn't allow me to order it from Spain

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    I'm always buying from Amazon because I don't have access to the good stores (I'm from Spain), but since all this Corona-virus situation started I'm not able to find most of the future releases. The products are there, but they don't appear in the search.
    I have a lot of pre-orders that now don't appear in the search, even if after clicking on them I can see the product without problems, having their release date and all.
    Is this happening to everyone or is it because I'm searching from Spain? I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this.

For example absolute carnage omnibus doesn't appear when I search, but it's also true that now Amazon doesn't allow me to order it from Spain
    I´m from Portugal.
    And to me the Absolute Carnage Omnibus does not appear in Amazon.es as well.
    But some other new Omnibuses as Wolverine Vol.1 (Reprint) is available to pre-order.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I´m from Portugal.
    And to me the Absolute Carnage Omnibus does not appear in Amazon.es as well.
    But some other new Omnibuses as Wolverine Vol.1 (Reprint) is available to pre-order.
    I'm checking directly on Amazon.com, where I pre-ordered it some months ago

Astonishing Member

I'm checking directly on Amazon.com, where I pre-ordered it some months ago
    I checked in Amazon.com and to me the Absolute Carnage Omnibus does not apear as well.
    Not even the title.

I checked in Amazon.com and to me the Absolute Carnage Omnibus does not apear as well.
    Not even the title.
    Same here, but you should still see it through your orders list, Guthwulf:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1302925296/

As for this:

I'm always buying from Amazon because I don't have access to the good stores (I'm from Spain)
    I've been buying from IST for years now. It takes longer for packages to arrive, but in the end it costs you about the same - sometimes even less if you group several books together. Also, their packaging is bombproof, unlike Amazon's. If you can call what Amazon does "packaging", that is.

Not even the title.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolute-Ca...s%2C188&sr=1-1

I'm from Portugal too btw

Spectacular Member

Apparently it's because of the address that is set as my main one
    My brother assigned an American and now he can find more things

Incredible Member

At present Amazon is not showing results for items for non-US items (as they are prioritizing items for US shipping) also lots of the items if you click on them say "Will not ship to ..."

Spectacular Member

I see the JMS Spidey Omni Vol 2 on IST. I don’t see the variant covers being available. Did these sell out or were they never put up?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Cool.
    I did not knew there was somebody else from Portugal here besides me.