Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men Quiz

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default X-Men Quiz

I have a nice game idea, one post 4 X-related questions, the one who solves them all 4 (confirmed by the one who posted the question), will then post 4 new questions. Of course, play nice, no Google search.

I'll start.

1 - Rogue as famous for her green/black color scheme, besides a Ms. Marvel look, she once did wear a different color, when was that and what color did she have?
    2 - There was once a villain written who was going to be an X-Men later (according to the writer), however it never happened and we also never saw that villain again, what was his/her name?
    3 - Professor X has agreed for many villains to join the X-men, like Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Mystique. There was once a villain who wanted to join, but Xavier refused. Who was that? Small hint, that person is currently not on Krakoa.
    4 - During the original Secret Wars series (way back), Colossus fell in love with another woman, what was her name?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

1. Rogue wore yellow FAMOUSLY in the Blue/Gold Jim Lee era, then Pink/Yellow during the Joe Mad space era, then switched it up with a black & red look during Claremont/Larocca's X-Treme X-Men... but I think you're talking about her orange poncho during Romita's mid-80s tenure.
    4. Nereel of the Savage Land.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I have a nice game idea, one post 4 X-related questions, the one who solves them all 4 (confirmed by the one who posted the question), will then post 4 new questions. Of course, play nice, no Google search.

I'll start.

1 - Rogue as famous for her green/black color scheme, besides a Ms. Marvel look, she once did wear a different color, when was that and what color did she have?
    2 - There was once a villain written who was going to be an X-Men later (according to the writer), however it never happened and we also never saw that villain again, what was his/her name?
    3 - Professor X has agreed for many villains to join the X-men, like Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Mystique. There was once a villain who wanted to join, but Xavier refused. Who was that? Small hint, that person is currently not on Krakoa.
    4 - During the original Secret Wars series (way back), Colossus fell in love with another woman, what was her name?
    1. Rogue wore ORANGE with green trim
    3. Blob?
    4. alien woman with silver/white hair--Z'yas or some such spelling. She had healing powers.

Extraordinary Member

1. I think you’re talking about the pink space costume when she, Joseph, Gambit, Bishop, Beast and Trish Tilby went to Shi’ar space.
    4. Zsaji

1 purple and yellow Joe mad era
    2. Spat
    3.scanner
    4. zsaji

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

I'll start.

1. "brown" orange // Uncanny X-Men (1st series) #182
    2. Spat
    3. Scanner
    4. Zsaji

No one has got all 4 right and no one got question 2 correct....

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Red in X-Treme
    Red Lotus?
    Vanisher?
    Zsaji

As mentioned before, there is no one who answered all correctly, though some answers were correct.

I will spoil the 3 that were answered correctly by some.

This was ORANGE. She did wear orange in Uncanny X-Men #182
    No one got this right, a hint: It was Chris Claremont who originally intended for her(!) to join the X-Men
    This was Scanner
    As most knew this one: Zsaji

So who is gonna answer question 2 correctly?
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 05-18-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Wait. Is it Sketch?

But I thought she wasn’t a villain in her only appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wait. Is it Sketch?

But I thought she wasn’t a villain in her only appearance.
    That is correct!!

She was part of Ransome Sole's slavers group and fought on their side. Later it turned out she was forced to serve him and became an ally to the X-Men.

Will Evans, you can now follow-up with 4 new questions.

Extraordinary Member

1. What is the name of Beast’s dog?
    2. Which mutant doing their first appearance was shown as a person of color, but then revealed to be white?
    3. Which famous X-men member’s evil uncle had both their parents killed off?
    4. Which X-men villain was almost recruited by Xavier for the Muir Island team with Vulcan and Darwin?

2. exodus

I think

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    1. What is the name of Beast’s dog?
    2. Which mutant doing their first appearance was shown as a person of color, but then revealed to be white?
    3. Which famous X-men member’s evil uncle had both their parents killed off?
    4. Which X-men villain was almost recruited by Xavier for the Muir Island team with Vulcan and Darwin?
    2. Exodus per Warpath's commentary during Fatal Attractions
    3. Angel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    2. Exodus per Warpath's commentary during Fatal Attractions
    3. Angel
    #3 is right.

#2 is wrong