View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

I'm not really sure what this team would be about. Currently, I'm thinking about them as (A) a team that'd be in charge of finding mutants who do not want to go to Krakoa and try to convince them to go or (B) a team that'd would be put together to gather intel for other teams or to investigate crimes/mutant disappearances. I'll pitch something later and make changes to this team if I find it necessary/find other mutants from that poll that fits its purpose better.

Cuckoos ($4), but I'd go the 3-in-1 route instead of 5. They'd bring the sassiness needed to the team and make the own-to-earth statements, like they did during Morrison and Bendis era. They'd make the educated choices for team, as in gather as much information as possible with their abilities and Trance's, and take some risks from there. Sometimes they'd be paid off, sometimes they wouldn't. From their powers, I'd expand the idea of diamond form blocking telepathy as in making them saying the same things but slightly different to account for the lack of the Hive Mind, even though these secondary form not being used frequently. [Spoil}Also, give them a father and a little more depth. Yeah, whatever if they were called clones before, retcon it. They could with Wanda and Pietro so they can with these 5 too [/Spoil]

Trance ($1), it's time to develop here backstory and powers a little more. By developing her powers I mean making it a little more useful, whether it's on combat or to gain some intel that couldn't be gathered by telepaths. So a long range of view, for example. But this does not mean removing some weaknesses, like not being to go too far from her body and the vulnerability she puts her body on when she's in an astral from.

Rockslide + Anole ($2 each). Great duo. What does it mean to be a non-human-alike and being young? Do you only date other mutants like yourself? IS every human afraid of you? What it like to look like The Thing and getting meet with fear and prejudice, while he's praised for beingin the F4? Develop a little more the idea of being mutant, green and gay. These are all themes that could be explored with those too individually and together.

Dust ($5). I just love her. I always have. Is she still Muslim while on Krakoa? What does she think about this new state and those practices that could be seen as Pagan? Is she torn about it? Sacrifices, a cult-alike community, polygamous relationships and "Be fruitful and multiply". What is the difference and similarities between what is happening to Krakoa and IRL religions? Why is one looked down and the other praised? Or is it not the case?

And at last I was going to choose Maxime + Manon, just because I love French people. But we already have "twins" here and I feel like their powers and Cuckoos kind of bring the same thing to the team. So I'd pick Match just because he looks cool and is cheap.
    I feel like they could expand a little on the precog idea that Morrison hinted from the Cuckoos when he was finishing his run, specially since they're banned from Krakoa. Although in Here Comes Tomorrow it seemed a little more linked to Cerebra than to themselves.
    Precog.jpg

On another subject I just got my 3 Marvel Legends Stepford Cuckoos and I'm in love with them. They look so good. Wish they had the X-23 look, that is been used in Krakoa currently, but maybe one day.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Fine, Glob, so the two girls have someone to fight over.
    LOL.

He’s only worth a dollar. You still have $4 left.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    LOL.

He’s only worth a dollar. You still have $4 left.
    Ooh, you're right - David.
    I want to add more stress to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Not Gunna Lie...I would probbaly redo some of the prices of these characters.

I think if you did a balance on Powers/Popularity

$5: Genesis, QQ, X-23, Armor & Cuckoos
    $4: Prodigy, Idie, Hellion, Surge, & Gentle
    $3: Rockslide, Mercury, Dust, Loa & Bling!
    $2: Anole, Trance, Nature Girl, Transconic & Broo
    $1: Glob, Eyeboy, Match, Cypher, & M&M

But that's just me.

But allow me to introduce to you our new NXM Fearsome Foursome: X-23 ($5), Hellion ($4), Mercury ($3) & Gentle ($3)
    Last edited by The Big G; 05-18-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

$5 X-23/Wolverine - Team Leader. FINALLY address the fact that Laura has honestly been kind of a shitty friend to the rest of her "class," and puts a team together because they've more than earned the same opportunity to be full-blown X-Men that she has.
    $4 Hellion - Because drama, and Laura and Julian haven't properly interacted in too long. He's also been through so much shit it's frankly insulting he keeps getting relegated to school.
    $4 Anole and Rockslide - Vic and Santo SHOULD be considered a package deal. They'd be the comedy relief.
    $2 Quentin - Frankly, I don't like him, but having his and Hellion's egos clashing could be fun, especially by poking at the tension between Laura and Julian for giggles.

Dust, Surge and Oya all being 5$ is exceedingly painful

Surge, Trance, Nature Girl, Cypher, Transonic, Anole . im sweating from exertion

It's hard to choose.......

1$ Match / Trance
    2 $ Anole
    3$ Mercury
    4$ Hellion / Loa
    5$ No one cuz i'm already broke ;_;

Edit : Pixie M.I.A.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone who doesn’t choose an all female team from this list, is dead to me.

��

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Anyone who doesn’t choose an all female team from this list, is dead to me.
    had to give the gays a spot��✊

$5 X-23
    $3 Bling!
    $2 Anole
    $2 Nature Girl
    $1 Match
    $1 Maxine and Manon

No Pixie available

Throwing a tantrum because Eye Boy and Glob made it on but not Wind Dancer.

Thou art not pleased.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Thou art not pleased.
    Tell her to sign up for the Crucible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Thou art not pleased.
    SAME.

Okay okay okay, so....

#1 with a bullet: Cipher ($2) - In the very few appearances she's had, she's intrigued me greatly. She's got mystery. She's got a rad array of stealthy powers. She's got HISTORY we've yet to delve into. She's got SWEET HAIR. And she's got sass. WIN.

Next is absolutely Anole & Rockslide ($4 total) -- I miss these boys. I need these boys. The substitution of Santo for Glob in recent years is deplorable and may whomever is responsible have itchy feet! These two are CHARISMA PLUS! Gimme gimme gimme.

Hate on me all you want but Quire ($2)ENTERTAINS. He ruffles feathers. He's got angst. He's got style. He brings the drama and I'm HERE for it.

Prodigy is my expensive choice at $4. I ship him with Quire (BACK HATERS, I said BACK!!) and I need further creative exploration of his big mutant brain asap.

Lastly I'm gonna take a page from the Quire manual and say FUX the rules. My final $3 shall go to Wind Dancer. Don't @ me.

Ultimate Member

Love that Trance and Match are getting some play.

(Even if I didn't pick either of them... Bad Set!)

All girl team, for Will;

Trance ($1), Loa ($4), Bling! ($3), Transonic ($3), Nature Girl ($2), Cipher ($2).

Six girls that, AFAIK, have never worked together.

Or three that have, for $5 each, X-23, Dust and Surge. New X-Men ladies night out.

Gotta give up Angry Nori because she's too expensive

Prodigy $4
    Hellion $4
    Mercury $11
    Rockslide $13
    Globster $14
    Trance $15

But if we take in consideration that David and Glob are already in teams, I replace them with Surge.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way