Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2680

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Thor doesn't have the Odin Force in that issue, as of now, Thor got the Odin Force in Cates run alongside his warbdrobe change, he is using his old costume in Jane's book, meaning no Odin Force yet.
    ah gotcha.

still, having being possessed by Rokva gotta give him something.

since when is Valkyrie this strong

BANNED

Jason Aaron strikes again with his pettiness to spite his Thor detractors and further push of Jane's "greatness" over Thor.

Look at the narration, you can't tell me it's sole purpose isn't to spite his detractors, I swear there is no writer as petty as him, he is literally doing it on purpose to spite fans, we should know him better at this point and not take anything he does seriously.

she is holding back LOL.

oh well, it's Aaron's pet .

I'm surprised that I'm surprised.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    ah gotcha.

still, having being possessed by Rokva gotta give him something.

since when is Valkyrie this strong
    Aaron did say Valkyrie Jane could beat Thor, so he would probably wank her in her human form too.

Just look at the narration when the 2 fight, it constantly reminds people that she is holding back, she is hesitating, etc... and yet she is winning the fight, it's a load of bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Aaron did say Valkyrie Jane could beat Thor, so he would probably wank her in her human form too.

Just look at the narration when the 2 fight, it constantly reminds people that she is holding back, she is hesitating, etc... and yet she is winning the fight, it's a load of bull.
    yeah, I remember that interview.

So Valkyrie probably could give Thor a run for her money, if the two were to have that time-travel fight.
    that was Ewing though.

Aaron just made it worse.

If anything, Thor with whatever willpower he has left should be holding back to keep from utterly annihilating Jane. But somehow I don't think the writers are going to address any caveats to explain away how a Valkyrie can somehow say with confidence that she can kill the God of Thunder (but he's a zombie so he's not the real Thor! Or he's slower then usual! Or he's not thinking clearly!).

Nope, she could probably kill the normal Thor if she wanted too.

worst part is, it's not even over.

she will probably beat him up and cleanse him.

BANNED

Jane will take a running start and then punch him in the back of the head

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If anything, Thor with whatever willpower he has left should be holding back to keep from utterly annihilating Jane. But somehow I don't think the writers are going to address any caveats to explain away how a Valkyrie can somehow say with confidence that she can kill the God of Thunder (but he's a zombie so he's not the real Thor! Or he's slower then usual! Or he's not thinking clearly!).

Nope, she could probably kill the normal Thor if she wanted too.
    Some writers are very, VERY bad at portraying power level differences, whether intentionally or just out of sheer ignorance. The Odin Force has allowed Odin to straight up destroy galaxies, Jane going against Thor with OF should be a 1000 times worse than an ant going against an elephant but as i said writers either dont want to or don't know how to portray such differences in comics properly.

This is why people went after even Cates recently for having cosmic Thor get knocked down by a rock... he can stand still as Galactus blasts him but he can't stay up in the air when people throw rocks at him.

Some writers are very, VERY bad at portraying power level differences, whether intentionally or just out of sheer ignorance. The Odin Force has allowed Odin to straight up destroy galaxies, Jane going against Thor with OF should be a 1000 times worse than an ant going against an elephant but as i said writers either dont want to or don't know how to portray such differences in comics properly.

This is why people went after even Cates recently for having cosmic Thor get knocked down by a rock... he can stand still as Galactus blasts him but he can't stay up in the air when people throw rocks at him.
    he doesn't have OF here.

still BS though.

Even normal Thor should be a challenge. He's supposed to be a major powerhouse.

BANNED

he doesn't have OF here.

still BS though.
    Against Jane? He does, he has had OF since the end of War of the Realms event, and the Jane stuff takes place after that.

He had the OF against Captain Marvel as well but i doubt the writer was aware of that herself.

As far as I am aware, Aaron doesn't really care about or regard the Odin Force.

Against Jane? He does, he has had OF since the end of War of the Realms event, and the Jane stuff takes place after that.

He had the OF against Captain Marvel as well but i doubt the writer was aware of that herself.
    maybe he didn't get OF immediately???

I think Kelly said that was normal Thor.

BANNED

maybe he didn't get OF immediately???

I think Kelly said that was normal Thor.
    How he became King Thor at the end of it? Did he magically receive it off screen at a later time?

She said it was worthy Thor but made no comment about his OF, because as i said she wasn't aware of it, even though technically Thor had it at the time.