Page 86 of 170 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2541

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...onship-a175750

Yea. I wonder why we need to have Babs and Diana be in a relationship

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...onship-a175750

Yea. I wonder why we need to have Babs and Diana be in a relationship
    I would have been keen to see it, although it would potentially fall into the "gay villain" who is rejected by the hero trope.

I'd have liked to see movie!Diana embrace her queerness in a way that DC never has let her do in the comics, but at some level you have to let the creators tell the story they want to tell to the best of their ability. And Jenkins has proven to be a damned good storyteller.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

The release of #WonderWoman1984 has been delayed to October 2nd, 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The release of #WonderWoman1984 has been delayed to October 2nd, 2020.
    Wouldn't be surprised if gets pushed back again, honestly, with the predictions of a second corona wave.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This movie is cursed! Well, not as cursed as New Mutants.
    Assassinate Putin!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This movie is cursed! Well, not as cursed as New Mutants.
    You do know there's a pandemic sweeping through America right now, right? And there's talk and speculation of a second wave of infections that will potentially add to the 100k-plus deaths the US has recorded thus far. Right?

The re-scheduling of the movies has nothing to do with being cursed and everything to do with viability of screening during the pandemic when Theatres arent even open and may not be open to full audiences for quite some time.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You do know there's a pandemic sweeping through America right now, right? And there's talk and speculation of a second wave of infections that will potentially add to the 100k-plus deaths the US has recorded thus far. Right?

The re-scheduling of the movies has nothing to do with being cursed and everything to do with viability of screening during the pandemic when Theatres arent even open and may not be open to full audiences for quite some time.
    Yes, but this movie was originally supposed to come out last year. And New Mutants a couple years ago at least. I'm not downplaying anything. I am actually looking forward to it.
    Assassinate Putin!

Do you guys think maybe they should release it on VOD? I mean I don't know if they can remake the money if many are still scared to go back to the theaters.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Yes, but this movie was originally supposed to come out last year. And New Mutants a couple years ago at least. I'm not downplaying anything. I am actually looking forward to it.
    That doesn't mean it's cursed. It would have come out in June if it wasn't for the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    That doesn't mean it's cursed. It would have come out in June if it wasn't for the pandemic.
    People seem to be taking this rather personally.
    Assassinate Putin!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Do you guys think maybe they should release it on VOD? I mean I don't know if they can remake the money if many are still scared to go back to the theaters.
    They will never do that. They need the billion dollar box office haul. The film cost too much to make and has too much buzz to be "wasted" on a VOD release.

If they have to wait another full year to release it, they'd rather do that.

smushkan

When will this movies released? I am too excited to watch this movie. I have also told my WhatsApp friends that when this movie is released we will all go to see it together
    Last edited by smushkan; 06-14-2020 at 11:56 PM.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Please, do not compare this to The New Mutants. This is the highly anticipated sequel to a critically acclaimed and audience-beloved first film that became a cultural phenom and featured not just a highly regarded performance by the lead actress (a perfect combo of performer and character that comes along not too often) but an instantly iconic scene (No Man's Land). TNM is the first chapter of an unproven franchise (although it is technically part of a very hit-and-miss larger franchise [X-Men])...
    WW84 will be a hit no matter what date of the year it ends up in (provided the pandemic is sorta over and audiences are willing to go to theatres, and the film gets good reviews.