Page 321 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2212713113173183193203213223233243253313714218211321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    My post was in response to someone who thinks sending Trump, Barr and McConnell to jail is the only solution. Whether Democrats will actually do that (they probably won't) is a different question.

However, we should all recognize that what we think are bad policies aren't necessarily what could and should send someone to jail. If anyone's in favor of a prosecution, they should have a sense of what law was violated.

Hillary Clinton's not on trial because they recognize that it would be a shitshow.

What does this have to do with Republicans?

If anyone is worried about this lunatic potentially being elected to Congress, the Democratic incumbent won with 80% in the last election.

Georgia, Texas and Florida seem to be on the list because these are highly populated states.

If you look at total cases per 1,000,000 people, the Democratic states dominate the list, with New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Illinois and Maryland all in the top ten. If DC were the state of Douglass, it would be in the top five. Louisiana is in 8th place and Nebraska is in 10th place.

The most important metric is the deaths per million, and that list is also dominated by liberal states.

Was it ever a major priority for Democratic officeholders to bring George W Bush to justice? I do not recall Obama making that promise.
    Are you okay?

I ask because your language and terminology is very different than your normal posting. I've rarely seen you post " US vs. THEM."

Even though I disagree with 75% of what you say, I still care about you.

Just checking in.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was watching that game on NBCSN and the announcers mentioned the plane and the banner it flew. Hell, with the stadium empty because of the virus, I could HEAR the plane droning in the background. I wonder how long before some knucklehead tries that stunt here?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

This is why I am hesitant to lose Kamala in the Senate for a vp slot.

If anything she should be new Attorney General clean up Barr's bullshit

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/s...923907585?s=20

I have to apologize for my old ass senator. We trying to retire him you guys

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    This is why I am hesitant to lose Kamala in the Senate for a vp slot.

If anything she should be new Attorney General clean up Barr's bullshit

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/s...923907585?s=20

I have to apologize for my old ass senator. We trying to retire him you guys
    Haha that was pretty great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Was it ever a major priority for Democratic officeholders to bring George W Bush to justice? I do not recall Obama making that promise.
    Maybe not Bush (though he certainly could have been charged) But I felt that it was a big mistake of Obama to "move on" and let the corruption of the Bush Administration and the Wall Street bankers go unprosecuted. From Cheney on down there was ample evidence of wanton criminality. I think Obama could have directed some of the anger that was used by the Tera Party toward the actual people who destroyed the economy.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    They probably just gave Kayleigh McEnany the role of Press Secretary so she would have a better negotiating position with Fox News as they prepare for her inevitable contract. She’s a blonde pretty super conservative conspiracy theorist who is very comfortable lying. You look up Fox News correspondent in the dictionary and you’ll see her picture.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    WAIT! More fun awaits! Here's another guy running! Meet William Hayward, running for Texas 35th District. Here's what he posted:

His website amuses me as a web designer.

Well he seems like a charmer! Perfect for you WBE!
    I feel like I lost 20 IQ points trying to read that.

Home Alone 6: White House

Kevin’s friend Donald has been left in the Oval Office without responsible adult supervision for four years! When the deep state and vested interests find out, only Donald can stop them, defending with an ingenious array of inexplicable outbursts, flirtations with the far right, non-stop golf trips, and possible actual mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    They probably just gave Kayleigh McEnany the role of Press Secretary so she would have a better negotiating position with Fox News as they prepare for her inevitable contract. She’s a blonde pretty super conservative conspiracy theorist who is very comfortable lying. You look up Fox News correspondent in the dictionary and you’ll see her picture.
    She's WH Press Secretary. This is for the Campaign. Not that Trump separates the two. As the Law dictates.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

To everyone sharing the many, many folks worthy of CSGOPOTD profiles today, thank you. And also, I feel like:

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    She's WH Press Secretary. This is for the Campaign. Not that Trump separates the two. As the Law dictates.
    The trump campaign announced it but he's replacing Kayleigh McEnany. Unless McEnany was also the campaign's press secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I feel like I lost 20 IQ points trying to read that.
    Only 20?

Dark does not mean deep.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Home Alone 6: White House

Kevin’s friend Donald has been left in the Oval Office without responsible adult supervision for four years! When the deep state and vested interests find out, only Donald can stop them, defending with an ingenious array of inexplicable outbursts, flirtations with the far right, non-stop golf trips, and possible actual mental illness.
    ...I'd watch that