Extraordinary Member

Opening RAW with the contract signing already mid brawl

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The real reason is Vince lost interest in Baszler.
    Someone's protecting her though, otherwise she would have putting whoever they wanted to push over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Someone's protecting her though, otherwise she would have putting whoever they wanted to push over.
    This^

Shayna could just be getting jobbed left and right, if management saw no value in her much like BelAir. Bayley is desperate for non Sasha opponents. I have no idea they are not on Smackdown.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't see not being used on TV as being protected.

Astonishing Member

Wow, Lashley vs Richard OShea was so good. I have never seen Lashley look this good in the WWE.

Incredible Member

is ziggler even a credible challenger nowadays. don't see him as a top tier talent anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    is ziggler even a credible challenger nowadays. don't see him as a top tier talent anymore.
    Not in the least. But there's history at least, and odds are the actual match will be good.

Ultimate Member

So far Asuka's title reign has been:

-Lose by count out to Charlotte.

-Pinned by Charlotte.

-Double count out with Nia.

-Beats Nia, but only via ref screwing Nia over.

-Beats Charlotte, but only after Nia weakened her first and she basically only had one arm.

-Pinned by Sasha.

I know many fans hate DQ finishes, but this kind of match is where you do them.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So far Asuka's title reign has been:

-Lose by count out to Charlotte.

-Pinned by Charlotte.

-Double count out with Nia.

-Beats Nia, but only via ref screwing Nia over.

-Beats Charlotte, but only after Nia weakened her first and she basically only had one arm.

-Pinned by Sasha.

I know many fans hate DQ finishes, but this kind of match is where you do them.
    I think that's pretty standard booking though. Have the challenger beat the champ in a tag match to hype up the threat. Since Sasha has never beaten Asuka, she arguably needed the win.

The Sasha match with Io is where I might want the DQ finish more as I'm not sure you want either pinned. Io is just establishing herself while Sasha is being built up for a PPV title match.

Astonishing Member

Sasha is on a crazy 17-match win streak in singles and tag team competition, the longest streak of her career since she first came onto WWE.

The match will almost surely end in some sort of screw job on Wednesday but I'm hoping we get a good 15-20 minutes first.

Sasha is on a crazy 17-match win streak in singles and tag team competition, the longest streak of her career since she first came onto WWE.

The match will almost surely end in some sort of screw job on Wednesday but I'm hoping we get a good 15-20 minutes first.
    The easiest way to balance things out might be to have Bayley I interfere to give Io a protected loss, then have Io (or Kairi if she's okay) return the favor at Extreme Rulz.

That potentially sets up either Io and Asuka or the Kabuki Warriors in a tah title match.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The easiest way to balance things out might be to have Bayley I interfere to give Io a protected loss, then have Io (or Kairi if she's okay) return the favor at Extreme Rulz.

That potentially sets up either Io and Asuka or the Kabuki Warriors in a tah title match.
    Are they doing the #1 contenders match before the Io/Banks match? If so they can just have the winner interfere to further the Io title match feud.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

I think that's pretty standard booking though. Have the challenger beat the champ in a tag match to hype up the threat. Since Sasha has never beaten Asuka, she arguably needed the win.

The Sasha match with Io is where I might want the DQ finish more as I'm not sure you want either pinned. Io is just establishing herself while Sasha is being built up for a PPV title match.
    If Asuka hadn't been booked so weak as champ so far, I might be more ok with.

She's already lost more in her short reign than Becky did in her year+ long reign.

Ultimate Member

Ip losing her first match as champion would be so dumb.