Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't it bad timing for that? The first time they try to do anything they'll have CRADLE guys hunting them down - Outlawed is still a thing.
    This honestly gave me the idea that those four ended up sharing a cell in whatever superhero juvie Marvel wants to make with Valeria trying to chisel them out while Franklin shouts about how he is going to unleash divine wrath upon all blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Next week we have the conclusion of Zdarsky's X-men/Fantastic Four and I hope he does a better job with ALL the characters this time around. But yes, his Doom was better than Slott's. I don't think Zdarsky did as well with the Fantastic Four & family. I really get annoyed that most of the derogatory stuff is about Sue being a "Karen"
    Zydarsky would handle a charnel house better than Slott. Honestly, that's saying something.

Marvel just released news for the Fantastic Four with the team rocking new uniforms. I'm not a fan. I prefer the black with blue trim instead. Here's the link.
    https://www.cbr.com/fantastic-four-n...hange-october/

It is great to see R.B. Silva as the new artist, because he's one of Marvel's best. The cover is beautiful but Frank and Val look too young.

FF4.jpg

I wish they would rebuild Four Freedoms Plaza over their current location.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    4X is out tomorrow.
    Oops...you're right. This pandemic just screws around with my sense of time these days

Extraordinary Member

Countdown until Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben retire (or disappear) and the kids become the new F4

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Marvel just released news for the Fantastic Four with the team rocking new uniforms. I'm not a fan. I prefer the black with blue trim instead. Here's the link.

It is great to see R.B. Silva as the new artist, because he's one of Marvel's best. The cover is beautiful but Frank and Val look too young.

FF4.jpg
    You know I already posted that, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For another trivial detail which concerns me, I would like to see a set design for the FF's 4 circle symbol. Something that Marvel could copyright and use as the set logo on any costume. The retro look of the symbol on the cover costumes is nice, and I prefer it to the modernized symbol in the title. But it would provide a consistency to the costumes much like Clark's "S" or Bruce's bat.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    For another trivial detail which concerns me, I would like to see a set design for the FF's 4 circle symbol. Something that Marvel could copyright and use as the set logo on any costume. The retro look of the symbol on the cover costumes is nice, and I prefer it to the modernized symbol in the title. But it would provide a consistency to the costumes much like Clark's "S" or Bruce's bat.
    Didn’t they do that with the Future Foundation symbols.

Never heard of hyping up a 25th issue...

I hope this means that this is Slotts last year on the book and they change the creative team next year alongside the team's 60th anniversary.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I hope this means that this is Slotts last year on the book and they change the creative team next year alongside the team's 60th anniversary.
    Amazing Spider-Man has celebrated #25 twice in the past 4 years. Immortal Hulk also did it last year, and Captain America is hyping up the incoming #25.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by snoop dogg View Post
    amazing spider-man has celebrated #25 twice in the past 4 years. Immortal hulk also did it last year, and captain america is hyping up the incoming #25.
    Let me dream, dammit!
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I hope they handle it better than they did for the FF's 50th anniversary. It didn't leave much of an impression on me...IMO it should have been a bigger deal than it was considering it kicked off the entire MU as we know it today. Namor gets really neglected when it comes to anniversaries too.

FF4.jpg
    It doesn't seem really new. It just seems like the FF in classic blue with some black on-top.

I mean, I'm happy to see the blue back, personally.

FF4.jpg
    That's quite a cover! I always preferred the blue with black trim. Can somebody please tell me why Franklin has black hair now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    That's quite a cover! I always preferred the blue with black trim. Can somebody please tell me why Franklin has black hair now?
    He's an emo-teenager. And yes, that is a serious answer.