Page 363 of 750 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 11243
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm okay with it as long as these HZ specifically are White Wolf's from Priests run. We do see White Wolf in the picture, and it actually does fit that they are independent.

But if Zeb just knew nothing about them since then, ie that HZ have been used as Wakandan red shirts since Hickman then it's an embarrassing oversight for both him and the editors.

It's fine that there are 2 groups of HZ assuming they actually know that's the case.
    Yea I just think that if he's not gonna be explicit there's no point. There are effectively two HZ with different statuses and functions, but saying that the HZ are a mercenary division just because Hunter is there seems unneeded. Though this could be set up for him getting future appearances in the Black Panther relaunch, assuming that happens anytime soon. This could be the event that brings him back into the fold as part of T'Challa's supporting cast, which I give a solid "meh" to, but we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea I just think that if he's not gonna be explicit there's no point. There are effectively two HZ with different statuses and functions, but saying that the HZ are a mercenary division just because Hunter is there seems unneeded. Though this could be set up for him getting future appearances in the Black Panther relaunch, assuming that happens anytime soon. This could be the event that brings him back into the fold as part of T'Challa's supporting cast, which I give a solid "meh" to, but we'll see what happens.
    I like the idea of seeing Hunter again, because we never really got to see any interaction between him and Shuri at all. They were probably in a few panels together in Rise, but I think that's about it. Even when his uncle died and his adopted mother was hospitalized he was nowhere to be found.

I sort of hope this is a sign that he's going to be used again in the comics. Though if that's the case, they probably should give his HZ or T'Challa's a different name and costume design to differentiate them.

BANNED

Let’s recap ON WHY I’M THE TRUE KING & THE CAMPAIGN CONTINUES.

HATERS- you may not like what I’m sayin’. Please don’t make sensationalized statements you can’t back-up with context. Make no grand declarations about how I’m crazy & you can’t support what you’re stating. Dispute the information I’m presenting & not the individual. Basically, STFU if you can’t talk the talk & walk the walk. I will check your punk-ass! (No violence)

(2014-15)

They even took my jokes. WWO is a Parody fan comic. An ongoing gag had to do with BP’s foot wear. I put TchALLAH in sock & sandals to poke fun at the character.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The BP movie & the entire staff…. They are all my B****hes! B****h!!! I did not take from the movie. They stole, borrowed, took, hijacked- whatever description you wanna use. They took the TECH- CHARACTER DESIGNS- BP HABIT TECH DESIGN- VEHICLE DESIGNS- STORYTELLING etc. over two dozen stolen concepts. OVER TWO DOZEN. It stopped being a coincidence after 5 or 6 similar concepts. they took/ pick-pocketed on every level from WWO. Bastards (sorry about the name calling! i'm just frustrated about their lies)!!! GD thieves. I believe they did it to halt the WWO momentum. WWO is a better BP & they know it, so they stole it & claimed as their own. I could be sensationalizing the motive.

“Do not confuse the method with the objective.” -- Malcolm X

Coogler is a talented dude but he never stood a chance with WWO.

the undisputed champion... prove me wrong! with context. i'll wait!
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 08-11-2020 at 03:42 PM.

BANNED

this is me walking the walk....

Shuri-TECH... mine! not theirs

Story-line. Panther vs. Panther. TchALLAH loses! mine! not theirs

small nuanced character designs. look closely & you'll see the neck wholes/ shapes.... that's some hella coincidence. no, it's a rip-off! mine. WWO

dispute it!!! i dare you! Coogler! dispute it. that's what i thought.

Welp it seemingly happened and it wasn't even bad ass.

Surely this is a trick of some sort... seems way too mundane

spoilers:
    T'challa got stabbed through the heart and died instantly

It was so quick and sudden it doesn't seem real. Even the bad guy that did it was like "welp that was easy" sort of thing
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Welp it seemingly happened and it wasn't even bad ass.

Surely this is a trick of some sort... seems way too mundane

spoilers:
    T'challa got stabbed through the heart and died instantly

It was so quick and sudden it doesn't seem real. Even the bad guy that did it was like "welp that was easy" sort of thing
    end of spoilers
    I was seeing red this issue. They did him dirty as hell. "It's what animals do..." like does no body think about the damn optics. wow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I was seeing red this issue. They did him dirty as hell. "It's what animals do..." like does no body think about the damn optics. wow.
    No. Remmeber civil war II?

Marvel: Let's kill War Machine

Coates, only black guy there: Guys, thats gonna look really bad.

Marvel:....

Marvle: Let's kill War Machine

They don't care and never will man
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-12-2020 at 06:30 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

No. Remmeber civil war II?

Marvel: Let's kill War Machine

Coates, only black guy there: Guys, thats gonna look really bad.

Marvel:....

Marvle: Let's kill War Machine

They don't care and never will man
    It's crazy. Like did they think because it was aliens no one was going to be like yeah, but a white man wrote this come on now. Not only did they kick the man like he was trash when he was down but then are going to call him an animal. You have got to be kidding me, you just can't make this Sh#( up!

I would be surprised if coates even spoke up in his latest issue of cap i was shocked they seemed to only being saving the white people even though the black boy was the one being sold.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It's crazy. Like did they think because it was aliens no one was going to be like yeah, but a white man wrote this come on now. Not only did they kick the man like he was trash when he was down but then are going to call him an animal. You have got to be kidding me, you just can't make this Sh#( up!

I would be surprised if coates even spoke up in his latest issue of cap i was shocked they seemed to only being saving the white people even though the black boy was the one being sold.
    I don' think this is real though. Something was off the whole time. I read it twic eto make sure I didn't miss a page.

This screams misdirection. There would be more fan fare from Marvel. They would milk it for sales. The rumors woul have hit Bleeding Cool like they always do.

Plus the next cover...

something seems really off.

I think they thought because they were referring to humans as animals the entire story, it wouldn't be an issue. But especially in this day and age, that's probably naive.

I don' think this is real though. Something was off the whole time. I read it twic eto make sure I didn't miss a page.

This screams misdirection. There would be more fan fare from Marvel. They would milk it for sales. The rumors woul have hit Bleeding Cool like they always do.

Plus the next cover...

They're only halfway even trying to convince people it's real. I'm not sure if even the villains entirely buy it. It was way too easy.

Plus the next cover...

I think your right, especially since they checked his pulse. My last thought was. "they better have one hell of a comeback in store for tchalla next issue because this is some S$))$ right here."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think they thought because they were referring to humans as animals the entire story, it wouldn't be an issue. But especially in this day and age, that's probably naive.
    Even with that it just felt over the top for me. The whole "one man army thing" came off sarcastic as hell. Dude is out here fighting with a sword. (i know it's suppose to be some supped up sword but come on.) kicking him like he trash, the whole animal thing. A dude named after a large ferious cat with enhanced senses didn't hear, smell, or feel someone sneaking up on him. It's like come on. At this point it's just frustrating.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Hey! Let's not forget the appearance of the completely ineffective Wakandan Air Force!

Seriously, tho, they are foreshadowing a sudden reveal so blatantly, I'm not even upset.

(I also wouldn't get too worked up over the "animal" thing, given that the enemy are, you know, plants.)

The fact that Wakanda is getting Worfed for this ridiculous event, OTOH....

That being said…

spoilers:
    I could easily see Marvel editorial deciding to keep T'challa "dead" for a while, and put him on the shelf until the movie gets closer.

From their perspective, the comics weren't selling, and Disney can still market shirts and other related swag based on the movie.

It might even explain why they haven't announced Coates' final issue. They've written the character off as a loss.
    end of spoilers

I don't want it to be true, but I believe they could do it.