Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Captain Marvel team up and High Evolutionary for issue #6!

Ask ye shall receive apparently. I know a bunch of you were hoping for some high evolutionary involvement.

Attachment 99747
    Omg yessssssssssss. I need Viper, Silver Samurai, and Morgan Le Fey before the first year is over.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Glider wings & red costume. This thing now is laughable.
    All it needs is some glider wings, and add a bit more color to help provide some definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Omg yessssssssssss. I need Viper, Silver Samurai, and Morgan Le Fey before the first year is over.
    Silver Samurai is at least a villain variant. I have a feeling Viper will show but I"m really excited for issue #6 and the trip to space.

I am also wishing it was Wednesday already because I would like to see how the Marchands are related to Jess.
    Last edited by Seren; 08-18-2020 at 05:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Silver Samurai is at least a villain variant. I have a feeling Viper will show but I"m really excited for issue #6 and the trip to space.

I am also wishing it was Friday already because I would like to see how the Marchands are related to Jess.
    I’m apprehensive about the trip to space, unless they end up on Counter-Earth. I trust Karla will knock it out of the park.

I am also wishing it was Friday already because I would like to see how the Marchands are related to Jess.
    Don't you mean Wednesday?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't you mean Wednesday?
    Yes but I also wish it was Friday.
    Last edited by Seren; 08-18-2020 at 06:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Captain Marvel team up and High Evolutionary for issue #6!

Ask ye shall receive apparently. I know a bunch of you were hoping for some high evolutionary involvement.

Attachment 99747
    Definitely looking forward to the High Evolutionary. But I really would have been much more excited if Stark, Wakanda, Pym, Brashear or someone had designed Iron Spider-Woman armor for Jessica with escape velocity capabilities and indefinite life support. The glider wings could work for not only steering, but as solar and cosmic radiation absorption panels to help power the armor. Who knows, maybe Jessica boosts one of the High Evolutionary's Atomic Steeds for the return trip.

Those are all great ideas but since Jess isn't an active Avenger I just don't see Tony doing it. Plus it's Tony. Jess would automatically be suspicious.

As it is, we're getting a throwback to Jess ridiculous Avengers Assemble space suit.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Those are all great ideas but since Jess isn't an active Avenger I just don't see Tony doing it. Plus it's Tony. Jess would automatically be suspicious.

As it is, we're getting a throwback to Jess ridiculous Avengers Assemble space suit.
    Good point re: Tony, but like I said, he's not the only person that knows how to design a pretty darn good suit of armor. He's just the most prominent one for obvious reasons. Preferential treatment at its best.

Called it.

spoilers:
    Carol isn't the only one with a secret sibling. But at least Carol's sibling isn't a jerk. Also, Jess' mom is alive.
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Called it.

spoilers:
    Carol isn't the only one with a secret sibling. But at least Carol's sibling isn't a jerk. Also, Jess' mom is alive.
    end of spoilers
    That's an interesting twist.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jess finally making it to the big screen?
    https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/olivi...mpression=true

That's the rumor! Looks like it's becoming more real. And I'm hoping it's joint marvel/Sony like Spider-man

Yup! Someone also said she was directing a Marvel Studios movie n she didn't correct them so I'm thinking it's a collaboration between Marvel and Sony like Spider-man was.

At least that's what I'm praying for.

And to nail it down, Marvel also just posted a "Get to Know Jessica Drew" Article.