Page 416 of 613 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 9190
    BANNED

Young... Did Chadwick ever disclose to the public that he had cancer?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Young... Did Chadwick ever disclose to the public that he had cancer?
    No. He kept on working as it got worst.

He died on Jack Kirby's Birthday and Jackie Robinson Day.

Spectacular Member

I'm uber salty right now. Damn it man, he's really gone. Fukin cancer man, damn. I know this is a storm thread but still.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 08-28-2020 at 08:05 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

He died on Jack Kirby's Birthday and Jackie Robinson Day.
    Life is really strange sometimes. Weirdest of coincidences.

I'ma tell y'all right now that I have a headache cause of this. Not to mention all the idiots on social media more concerned about Black Panther 2 that a man who just lost his life to Cancer smh

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I'm uber salty right now. Damn it man, he's really gone. Fukin cancer man, damn. I know this is a storm thread but still.
    I came here to share my grief and anger, too, and the characters were literally related. We all understand.

With celebrities deaths I typically acknowledge their passing and pray for their family and loved ones, but I felt this one. The impact Black Panther had on the Black American culture resonated with me. Chadwick was instrumental in bringing that to life in a meaningful way. This death hurts.

I offer my condolences, thoughts and love to his family, friends and fans. Cancer sucks.

Incredible Member

RIP Chadwick

I don't know if they started filming or just finished the script.

If not Letitia Wright AKA Shuri should play Black Panther. Since she had the suit in the comics.

I wonder how this plays out on Storm being introduced to MCU. I mean she is in Shuri solo series.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm still in disbelief at this news. I just wish people on social media had been more kind and not made fun of him as he was enduring his battle with cancer. people by way of social can be so cruel and insensitive. sending thoughts and prayers to his family. I know this is incredibly hard for them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm still in disbelief at this news. I just wish people on social media had been more kind and not made fun of him as he was enduring his battle with cancer. people by way of social can be so cruel and insensitive. sending thoughts and prayers to his family. I know this is incredibly hard for them.
    You know what kyss, all i have to say is fuk em. Social media ain't good for nothing anyway, they can say what they want it's fine but it's not relevant so fuk em.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    You know what kyss, all i have to say is fuk em. Social media ain't good for nothing anyway, they can say what they want it's fine but it's not relevant so fuk em.
    I'm certainly going to have to agree with you there 100%!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Just happened to see the news now. What a loss of life, what a loss of talent. RIP.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The pain and the sadness is truly hard cause of how sudden it is butterflykyss, how talented and full of hope and positives Chad brought to the world. He was already an amazing individual after many of us got to know him threw the MCU, but like to many times we only truly realized how special and truly amazing a person really is until they are gone and their struggle.

He gave us So much joy, became a role model and champion to so many threw his role as Black Panther, but in learning that threw all of that he was dealing and fighting cancer just puts a whole new love and respect for the man and learning more about him and how he viewed life is truly inspiring.

My Prayers and Condolences are to his family and friends.

In his passing hearing what he struggled with it is truly inspiring, he made his life count to its fullest. He should teach us to appreciate and do the same for ourselves and for those around us.

It is in each other and support each other that we will find strength threw this sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The pain and the sadness is truly hard cause of how sudden it is butterflykyss, how talented and full of hope and positives Chad brought to the world. He was already an amazing individual after many of us got to know him threw the MCU, but like to many times we only truly realized how special and truly amazing a person really is until they are gone and their struggle.

He gave us So much joy, became a role model and champion to so many threw his role as Black Panther, but in learning that threw all of that he was dealing and fighting cancer just puts a whole new love and respect for the man and learning more about him and how he viewed life is truly inspiring.

My Prayers and Condolences are to his family and friends.

In his passing hearing what he struggled with it is truly inspiring, he made his life count to its fullest. He should teach us to appreciate and do the same for ourselves and for those around us.

It is in each other and support each other that we will find strength threw this sadness.

beautifully said Cj! as always!!! thank you for these words

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

beautifully said Cj! as always!!! thank you for these words
    Indeed butterflykyss, it is important to support friends during this time cause of how much he meant to us and so many. I will never look at Him or his roles the same again cause of how strong he was threw all of this.

He was a true hero and a true Man of Steel for bring joy and inspiration to the world while fighting cancer.

He is a true inspirational Icon.

Such sad news. He was truly an inspiration to a lot of people and gave so many someone to look up to and emulate. Rest in peace Chadwick and to everyone else that we've lost.

Everyone please see your doctor on a regular basis and pay attention to your health.