Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Those of you that have max levelled heroes, what are you doing to get better gear drops? My drops seem to have capped around 70-80. I'm assuming that increasing the difficulty level of missions will give better drops? This may seem obvious I'm just curious

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    Those of you that have max levelled heroes, what are you doing to get better gear drops? My drops seem to have capped around 70-80. I'm assuming that increasing the difficulty level of missions will give better drops? This may seem obvious I'm just curious
    Run Iconic Missions, Priority Missions, Villain Sectors and of course Vault Missions(especially Elite Vaults). For the Elite Vault Missions I put to difficulty on Brutal and just run around going after all the Points of Interest. It's not about completing the mission or even going to the vaults. It's all about the chests on the way and most are easy to get to. Plus it's a great resource farm for the Upgrade Modules you will DESPERATELY need once you hit power level 130.

Did they change chests? Difficulty didn't seem to matter for drops and chests before. They were supposed to fix 120s dropping in 130 hives.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Did they change chests? Difficulty didn't seem to matter for drops and chests before. They were supposed to fix 120s dropping in 130 hives.
    As far as resources go you do get a higher amount from chests based on the difficulty. In my opinion seems to affect gear as well as I rack up legendary's from chests doing these runs but as far as resources difficulty definitely affects the amount you get from the chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I have a Ps4 pro and I didn't encounter many bugs at all.
    Same. I had the game crash with an error message once, after my PS4 had been running for hours, and twice now I've had a character glitch inside one of the super giant mechs while climbing it's leg. Other than that, no real problems.

I agree that the game probably should've waited for the PS5 and had some more fine-tuning done to it, but personally I'm glad they didn't wait; I don't plan on getting a PS5 until the next installment of Final Fantasy 7 Remake comes out and gods know how long that might take.

Oh, so also....I was looking at the list of upcoming characters that were supposedly datamined and I'm kinda disappointed by it (if that list turns out to be accurate of course). It's basically just the movie characters, which is great because I want them (I have high hopes for War Machine and Black Panther), but there's damn few surprises there. If you're a MCU Avenger you're on the list (and we'd all have guessed those names), and the few remaining names weren't straying too far from that; Quake and Mockingbird (Agents of SHIELD), She-Hulk (Disney+)....the only real surprise was Mar-Vell. Where's Beast, or Wonder Man, or Crystal, or Luke Cage or Captain Britain?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Same. I had the game crash with an error message once, after my PS4 had been running for hours, and twice now I've had a character glitch inside one of the super giant mechs while climbing it's leg. Other than that, no real problems.

I agree that the game probably should've waited for the PS5 and had some more fine-tuning done to it, but personally I'm glad they didn't wait; I don't plan on getting a PS5 until the next installment of Final Fantasy 7 Remake comes out and gods know how long that might take.

Oh, so also....I was looking at the list of upcoming characters that were supposedly datamined and I'm kinda disappointed by it (if that list turns out to be accurate of course). It's basically just the movie characters, which is great because I want them (I have high hopes for War Machine and Black Panther), but there's damn few surprises there. If you're a MCU Avenger you're on the list (and we'd all have guessed those names), and the few remaining names weren't straying too far from that; Quake and Mockingbird (Agents of SHIELD), She-Hulk (Disney+)....the only real surprise was Mar-Vell. Where's Beast, or Wonder Man, or Crystal, or Luke Cage or Captain Britain?
    That was my complaint. I want Wonder Man or Hercules. Luke and Danny would be cool too but I didn't expect them or Daredevil.

The list isn't disappointing to me because most of them are classic Avengers. And I hope they'll add to it. I just want that big patch to fix all the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    That was my complaint. I want Wonder Man or Hercules. Luke and Danny would be cool too but I didn't expect them or Daredevil.
    The list isn't disappointing to me because most of them are classic Avengers. And I hope they'll add to it. I just want that big patch to fix all the issues.
    They're mostly all classic Avengers and obviously have a high profile because of the films, so these are all names we'd expect them to use and that's the smart call, since any of the movie characters will generate more buzz than, say, Tigra. But damn if I wasn't hoping for a few more surprises. Them using Mockingbird and Quake (if the list is legit) is a little bit surprising, but only because the list was larger than I thought it would be; once they ran out of movie Avengers of course they'd pick up characters from tv.

Mar-Vell is a surprise, that's for sure, but he's not a *good* surprise; a hero who couldn't carry a book and who's biggest moment was dying thirty years ago isn't someone I'm super excited to play, yknow?

And yeah, I hope we get some big bug-fixing patch sooner rather than later. I still haven't run into many problems but it seems like plenty of others have; sooner that gets taken care of the better.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Patch notes are live, but patch will not be for another 38 minutes. https://avengers.square-enix-games.c...ews/v130patch/

Patch notes are live, but patch will not be for another 38 minutes. https://avengers.square-enix-games.c...ews/v130patch/
    Just saw this, looks like they still haven't fixed the issue with Villain Sector faction assignments. Hope this patch goes smoothly.

I was an hour off of patch release. So just waiting on that. Hopefully most of the issues are fixed. So I can at least play. Haven't played since it ate my save on the 10th.

The file size is pretty large 10 GB and they claim to have fixed a 1000 bugs.

Edit: Haha Thor is missing a weekly challenge now and if I highlight the empty spot the whole game crashes. And im the dummy who did it 3 times to see if it would do it again. Yea think anyone who hasn't bought the game should wait a month or two. Its gonna be rough
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-18-2020 at 08:45 PM.

At this point, this might just be a bunch of bugs disguising itself as a game.

At this point, this might just be a bunch of bugs disguising itself as a game.
    Yea and now takedown are acting funky for me. I feel like we're in for a couple months of fine tuning. The Thor weekly challenge issue is the only game breaking bug I've experienced thus far though. Crshes the whole game if i move the cursor over the empty challenge box.. I didn't have to listen to a lady at the ant hill repeat herself 100x. So atleast they fixed that lol

She kept repeating, "Thankfully there is an Avenger here to help" to me. So she might have just moved on to a new phrase.