Page 456 of 613 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 9190
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm here for all the love she is getting!!! im curious how her skybreaker sword works? What does it do or allow her to do she couldn't just do with her own lightning? Also, why is she chosen specifically as one of the heroes? So many questions but so exciting!
    I think the better question would be why shouldn't she be one of the heroes lol she's a proven warrior, an omega level mutant, adept with knives and short swords, leader and tactician, and a god. Not that I expect the xbooks to acknowledge even half of that lol but still.

BANNED

she is, that's why she's one of the swordwielders.... like what's the issue?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think the better question would be why shouldn't she be one of the heroes lol she's a proven warrior, an omega level mutant, adept with knives and short swords, leader and tactician, and a god. Not that I expect the xbooks to acknowledge even half of that lol but still.
    100% fact!! I am assuming Saturnyne chooses her heroes but specifically why. the points you made make sense but why wolverine, gorgon etc. I hope some of the reasons you mentioned are acknowledged. there are so many heroes on the island to choose from so im ready to find out why these unless she is just going off what was revealed to her on the tarot card.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

she goes to get the sword herself it's clear she's one of krakoa's champions from the start

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she goes to get the sword herself it's clear she's one of krakoa's champions from the start
    yes I'm just want to know how Saturnyne chooses each one. I'm sure it will be explained in xfactor next week.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Out of the ten swords -- didn't the Space Knights confiscate The Light Of Galador from kid Cable?
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-23-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Out of the ten swords -- didn't the Space Knights confiscate The Light Of Galador from kid Cable?
    No. He has the sword and used it in today's issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No. He has the sword and used it in today's issue
    I think they are talking about from the his solo. I recall it being taken but don't remember how he got it back.

I think they are talking about from the his solo. I recall it being taken but don't remember how he got it back.
    They wanted the sword; they didnt get it which is why Cable had it to use in this issue. He took the sword, blew the knights up and escaped via a Krakoa gate in his last issue. That was part of the Path to X of Swords banner which set him up for the crossover
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-23-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They wanted the sword; they didnt get it which is why Cable had it to use in this issue. He took the sword, blew the knights up and escaped via a Krakoa gate in his last issue. That was part of the Path to X of Swords banner which set him up for the crossover
    oh gotcha I clearly missed that issue

Omg thank you for this information and consideration of our thoughts in the regards. Your project has me much intrigued and I would love to help in anyway that I can as it relates to the All-Goddess. Where is the main thread where this is being discussed?
    It's not just me, its a network (that's kinda hidden atm) of Marvel fans that want to create a platform FOR Marvel fans, to create collaborative stories, and see them come to life, the way WE would deem best for our favorite heroes. The chief writer is the mastermind behind it all, and her ideas, the way she's incorporating so much input, really working hard to do justice to both, the fandom and the Marvel heroes. She's awesome

I apologize for being an IDIOT and not posting the link for you: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...non-think-tank

pop in and join the discussion! We were discussing the Phoenix Trilogy (which involves a LOT more than Jean Grey, so room for good input lol), I've yet got word on... who we need to discuss next, but will post that asap!

It's funny how this video premiered today, and my black costume Storm action figure arrived in the mail today. Coincidence?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

oh gotcha I clearly missed that issue
    No problem. I think it was like a week or 2 ago.

I gotta admit, today's X of Swords has me excited to see how Storm plays into this story.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

This video was extremely well done.