Page 624 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1245245746146206216226236246256266276286346747241124 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 20948
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Has it really taken off? I don't know how well Witcher has done, but I don't hear about it like I do other shows. I say keep him for the DCEU stuff, but any solo movies should go to a new guy ala The Batman.
    Witcher seems well received, but I wouldn't say he's "taken off" at all.

I'm just really really tired of all these DC actors and their controversies.. Fisher, Miller, Heard, Affleck, Momoa, Johns, Snyder... When is it going to end?! Can DC fans get some peace??

It kind of sucks to be a DC fan. We get something good, and then more bad news. I don't think this is good for the brand and universe.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I'm just really really tired of all these DC actors and their controversies.. Fisher, Miller, Heard, Affleck, Momoa, Johns, Snyder... When is it going to end?! Can DC fans get some peace??

It kind of sucks to be a DC fan. We get something good, and then more bad news. I don't think this is good for the brand and universe.
    These are all human beings.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 09-25-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

‘Black Adam': Aldis Hodge in Talks to Play Hawkman in Dwayne Johnson Superhero Movie: https://www.thewrap.com/aldis-hodge-...perhero-movie/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ‘Black Adam': Aldis Hodge in Talks to Play Hawkman in Dwayne Johnson Superhero Movie: https://www.thewrap.com/aldis-hodge-...perhero-movie/
    Looked him up on twitter. He has a decent shirtless bod .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He has a decent shirtless bod .
    Right. That's a prerequisite to play Hawkman.

First of all, I watched all seasons of Leverage, and I really liked Aldis, maybe he could do a good hawkman (although I would need time to see him outside of his geek character to do someone like Hawkman, but if actors like Paul Rudd and Chris Pratt were able to get in shape for their characters, then Aldis can too).

No cyclone news yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    First of all, I watched all seasons of Leverage, and I really liked Aldis, maybe he could do a good hawkman (although I would need time to see him outside of his geek character to do someone like Hawkman, but if actors like Paul Rudd and Chris Pratt were able to get in shape for their characters, then Aldis can too).

No cyclone news yet?
    I don't think anyone specific was rumored for Fate either other than a casting call, I believe?

I forgot he was MC Ren.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Good choice. He's got a lot of range.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I hope they do justice to Justice society. This movie has me hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I hope they do justice to Justice society. This movie has me hyped.
    Me too. It's the first time that a DC live action movie got me hyped like the animated usually do. Especially for Cyclone

it kinda seems that way when compared to the mcu.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

They have no real captain of their ship. Kevin Feige has been in charge of the MCU from the start, the buck stops with him. DC films have had several figure heads exit. Game plans have changed so many times its bound to leave some actors and creatives with hard feelings. It's the main reason we are getting little to no attempts at continuity anymore. It's not because they want to focus on good individual story telling, it's because if they have another inevitable regime change it doesn't affect every film they have in development.

We should know that this type of abuse happens in most large corporations. It's not a DC vs Marvel thing.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut