Page 264 of 313 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    There isn't a good reason why Damian is 13 years old apart from being part of the Teen Titans.
    Which still doesnt make a lot of sense since he was also a Teen Titan back when he was 10. And then tried to put Jon on the team in Percy's run.

There really wasnt much of a point in aging him up. But since he's more or less the same anyway I dont think there's much of a point in taking him back to 10 either. Just keep him where he's at and hopefully he hits puberty in the next time skip xD

(Though I've always kinda suspected the reason he hasn't grown much is because of the time he'd spent dead. That was like a year right? So he's technically 13 but could physically still be 12)
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-25-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Well he's certainly still under 5 feet and tiny so you still have that to hold on to.
    Lol XD but still not the same, but not just because his baby face, also because his life situation...
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 09-25-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Which still doesnt make a lot of sense since he was also a Teen Titan back when he was 10. And then tried to put Jon on the team in Percy's run.

There really wasnt much of a point in aging him up. But since he's more or less the same anyway I dont think there's much of a point in taking him back to 10 either. Just keep him where he's at and hopefully he hits puberty in the next time skip xD

(Though I've always kinda suspected the reason he hasn't grown much is because of the time he'd spent dead. That was like a year right? So he's technically 13 but could physically still be 12)
    When was Damian a TT before 13?
    I think about this too... he could not grow up being dead, I also believe he came back with a new body (without hurts and scars).

Also Damian can be short for his age and he doesn't get sleep how much he should, because when he was 10 everybody already said he looks younger.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 09-25-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    When was Damian a TT before 13?
    I think about this too... he could not grow up being dead, I also believe he came back with a new body (without hurts and scars).

Also Damian can be short for his age and he doesn't get sleep how much he should, because when he was 10 everybody already said he looks younger.
    Before Flashpoint. Batman Dick gave Damian to Teen Titans Kon, Cassie, Gar, and Bart because he feels Damian needs friends. Damian demands to be the leader because he heard Robin is always the leader. Then Tim came in. Hilarity ensues.
    Eventually, Damian concludes that Teen Titans already have a Robin and they prefer Tim anyway, and he already has a friend (Dick)

Still about them heigh, for the size differences make senses, Damian need to be really short for his age, and Jon need to be really tall for his age, but he has the same height than his classmates, so Damian, being 13 would need to he shorter than a average 10 years old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Before Flashpoint. Batman Dick gave Damian to Teen Titans Kon, Cassie, Gar, and Bart because he feels Damian needs friends. Damian demands to be the leader because he heard Robin is always the leader. Then Tim came in. Hilarity ensues.
    Eventually, Damian concludes that Teen Titans already have a Robin and they prefer Tim anyway, and he already has a friend (Dick)
    I remember this... soo Damian, I thought kind sad :/
    But I didn't feel this was like he really being a TT, dick would not let him there, and was more like a test class, seeing without compromise?
    I just thought about this now, terrible idea sending a 10 years old child for make friends with +15 teenagers. Not good, Dick.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 09-26-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Damian deserves his friends back! Bring back Suren, Maps, Maya, Steph
    I miss them too..

Sorry. I donīt know enough about Suren to add him.. And Carrie? She is not that girl who was Robin in THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS?

Not interested in the others to add them.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’m just going to leave this here

Attachment 100981
    Thanks.. I like see Steph as Robin again and with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I miss them too..

Sorry. I donīt know enough about Suren to add him.. And Carrie? She is not that girl who was Robin in THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS?

Not interested in the others to add them.

Thanks.. I like see Steph as Robin again and with Damian.
    Carrie had a brief role in New52 as Damian's acting partner or something. But then they had to stop using her because the author of DKR wanted her to be exclusive to his world only.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah there's really been no big difference between 10 year old Damian and 13 year old Damian. At least not a big enough difference for me to say I want him to be 10 again. In both appearance and (arguably) personality he's still pretty much the same.

Damian looks the same age as Jon in supersons.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

<\3 worst dad ever. But why didn't Bruce looked for him?
    *so this future suit have some kind of AI?
    Damian is like 35 in Batman Beyond? He just had Goliath by his side all this years?
    Nobody knows or they didn't explain it?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

They didn't explain it. There's Jon on Batman Beyond but he and Damian has no interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    They didn't explain it. There's Jon on Batman Beyond but he and Damian has no interaction.
    It's give me a bad feeling about next comics.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Otto Schmidt draws the Batfam from Earth 11

https://twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72

I really love this artist and wish he drew more Damian. Sadly due to the hyper mature tone of his work he's only ever drawn Damian in Gotham Resistance.

Bruce did look but not very well.

The suit was faulty since it did the same to Terry.

Bruce isn't the only one at fault since Damian was a grown man so why didn't he confront Bruce rather than throwing a tantrum and hiding around corner's peeping at people.

It's give me a bad feeling about next comics.
    Why?

beyond is Terry's world and always have been. Jon is just a recent addition to comics. Before Jon Damian was with Conner. The Superman of beyond. The SuperSons aren't joined at the hip nor should they.

Bruce and Clark have an even stronger history and friendship but no one ever asks where is Clark in Bruce's world.

It kinda bug's me that Damian is now inexplicably tied to Jon Kent for some reason despite Damian thriving for a Decade before Jon.

Speaking of the Supersons, DCeased has gotten to no 5 on the Book Authority's Best Science Fiction Books of all Time. Making it higher than titles like Lord of the Ring's.

https://twitter.com/bookauthority

The last issue of Dead Planet also went to 4th Printing along with Tom's other Title Secret 7.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-29-2020 at 03:04 PM.