Page 42 of 126 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I will agree they do play them close. But I think the Bengals will get handled today. Blow a 21 point lead last week. Their top RB is out, and the locker room is a mess.
    If there's ever been a time where Cleveland SHOULD beat up on Cincinnatti, today would be that day.

But man, I'm not going to predict success for the Browns, ever. Sure, I might be right someday, but the law of averages says they're just not gonna prove anyone right who does.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, the worst division winner gets the top Wild Card team in the new 7 team format. NFC East champ would be the 4 seed, and the 5 seed is their opponent, that top Wild Card. If the playoffs started today, that would be the Packers in the 5 seed. Cardinals and Rams would be 6 and 7, and then the team that will be most likely to knock them out would either be Tampa or New Orleans out of the NFC South (the Saints are currently the 8 seed).

Considering Arizona just blew the Cowboys' doors in on Monday... yeah. It would probably look something like that. But worse if it's Green Bay, the way they've been playing.
    I forgot about the new format. So the NFC East champ will play a Wild Card team with 4 or 5 more wins than them.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    All this talk of tops and bottoms is so delightfully scandalous.

Sucks if on the Colts bye I get the Browns/Bungles or Steelers/Tacks. Both of the latter are still on the schedule. Much rather see Aaron Rogers v. Deshaun Watson. Pirate Bowl today too, can't think of any other instance to pull for the Raiders of the public funds. Snow in Denver and the SNF game is gonna be a monster.

Heh, Mike Glennon, Minshew Mania is on hiatus earlier than it was last season.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Watching Coyboys-Deadskins and it’s just as bad as anticipated. Washington opened the game with the ball, drove to the Dallas one yard line but couldn’t score, the Cowboys took over deep in their end and gave up a safety after Andy Dalton lost the black on a sack. This is shaping up to be a real dumpster fire.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Deadskins are embarrassing Dallas 22-3 with three minutes left in the first half.

How about the Jets over the Bills right now? WTF?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its almost amazing to see Frank Gore is nearly at 50 yards rushing at half time. Can he get 100 ? Will he be the oldest player ever to rush for 100 yards at RB ? Guy is 37 and can't be stopped.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

John Riggins at 36.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Looks like Dalton just got knocked out of the game for the Cowboys, and their rookie 7th round pick 3rd stringer Ben DeNucci fumbles twice in his first series in the game, Dallas recovered both, but for a team with fumble problems already, not a good sign.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I'll say it...Jerry Jones should have signed Kaepernick. I mean why the **** are you signing Andy Dalton ? What has Andy Dalton achieved in all his years with Bengals beyond looking like crap in prime time games etc ? Its mind boggling to sit and go , yep were gonna sign Dalton as a backup QB and we have seen how its failed.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'll say it...Jerry Jones should have signed Kaepernick. I mean why the **** are you signing Andy Dalton ? What has Andy Dalton achieved in all his years with Bengals beyond looking like crap in prime time games etc ? Its mind boggling to sit and go , yep were gonna sign Dalton as a backup QB and we have seen how its failed.
    Pfft! Jerry would sooner have asked Troy Aikman to come down from the booth and suit up before even LOOKING at Kaepernick. Meanwhile, the Deadskins are now up 25-3, I don’t see a comeback for the Cowboys who, frankly speaking, look like ****, and I said they’d win this game. Now, Dallas comes to Philly next week, will Dalton, certain to go right into concussion protocol be cleared in time for that matchup?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Pfft! Jerry would sooner have asked Troy Aikman to come down from the booth and suit up before even LOOKING at Kaepernick. Meanwhile, the Deadskins are now up 25-3, I don’t see a comeback for the Cowboys who, frankly speaking, look like ****, and I said they’d win this game. Now, Dallas comes to Philly next week, will Dalton, certain to go right into concussion protocol be cleared in time for that matchup?
    Oh of course he wouldn't as we all know. Instead he just watched Dalton produce some of the worst play in a couple games as a backup pushed in. Now they have to go to a rookie QB .

Bengals took the lead late in the 4th. But in typical Bengal's fashion they let The Browns march right down the field and take the lead. 5 minutes left can Big Joe do it?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Aaron Rodgers shows last week was just a bad day and is back on his MVP level season.

How bad is the NFC East? In the whole NFC there are only 2 teams with a worse record than the 3 now tied for the lead in that division.