Page 938 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942948988103814381938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 75153
    iMan 42s

Just voted.

Went with the family and of course they voted for Trump because they're fucking idiots. Hilariously they then made everything wrong with this country about Hillary Clinton (she isn't even on the fucking vote) and Joe Biden's sister. Mind you none of them knew who they had been and started spouting a bunch of BS and I found it all strange, so with a quick Google search I know they didn't do any homework on her because when I asked who they'd been talking about the name they gave was for a person who doesn't exist. Like how desperate are you that you need to reiterate talking points from four years ago and **** on someone who isn't real? Like Joe has a sister but why wouldn't you talk **** on his actual sibling?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If Biden does win and polls are correct this time (which I hope) , the Trump supporters also will be pointing at his massive unsafe rallies as a reason why he was cheated. Thus far I'm seeing pics with "This is what the polls are not telling , Joe can't even pull crowds like this with celebrity speakers !" Not realizing Biden isn't doing events like this due to worries over Clovid and were seeing small car rallies etc held by him and Obama. To keep people safe.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1351300.html

Here's further indication that whatever else, this isn't 2016.
    Last edited by ChangingStation; 10-27-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Can I ask anyone here: Is anyone here friends with any Trump voters?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If Biden does win and polls are correct this time (which I hope) , the Trump supporters also will be pointing at his massive unsafe rallies as a reason why he was cheated. Thus far I'm seeing pics with "This is what the polls are not telling , Joe can't even pull crowds like this with celebrity speakers !" Not realizing Biden isn't doing events like this due to worries over Clovid and were seeing small car rallies etc held by him and Obama. To keep people safe.
    The polls weren’t wrong in 2016. This idea needs to stop being perpetuated.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    No, they weren't, people just took them literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I always thought the polling errors from 2016 were not enough state by state polls to see how the electoral college would play out. Everything else was within the margin of error.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I always thought the polling errors from 2016 were not enough state by state polls to see how the electoral college would play out. Everything else was within the margin of error.
    The margins of Trump's win in WI, MI and PA were too close for any poll to overcome. Less than 1%. Also polling likely voters only goes so far when Walker and Snyder were stopping people from voting.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

I think this is what they mean by shy trump supporters. I've seen one guy with his trailer peppered with trump crap and two guys with red MAGA hats but never met someone that I know, be it family, friend, co-worker or acquaintance. This year I've seen very few trump signs on lawns, compared to 2016.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I think this is what they mean by shy trump supporters. I've seen one guy with his trailer peppered with trump crap and two guys with red MAGA hats but never met someone that I know, be it family, friend, co-worker or acquaintance. This year I've seen very few trump signs on lawns, compared to 2016.
    Thing is, A) that's doesn't speak for everywhere, and B) from that definition, people are open to admitting they're voting for him so long as they don't know the person asking.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Man, I live in Alabama and have seen more Biden/Harris signs than Trump ones. I mean, I'm sure Trump will win this state, but it does speak to an enthusiasm gap. Folks who are Trumpsters are keeping it a little under their hat.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The margins of Trump's win in WI, MI and PA were too close for any poll to overcome. Less than 1%. Also polling likely voters only goes so far when Walker and Snyder were stopping people from voting.
    If memory serves, the difference here in Pennsylvania was slightly less than 45,000, and that with a Democrat in the governor’s office and not much in the way of Republican shenanigans. The western half of the state carried Trump while in the eastern half, not enough blacks came out to vote, maybe because they didn’t much like Hillary Clinton, or perhaps an inbred reticence to vote for a woman as president, who knows. I like to things are much different this time, everyone has seen what a monster Trump has been, especially when it came to his shitty response to the virus which affected minorities more and decided one term with the Orange Menace was more than enough. We shall see.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Brett Kavanaugh Signals He’s Open to Stealing the Election for Trump

As the Senate was voting to elevate Amy Coney Barrett to a lifetime position on the Supreme Court on Monday night, the immediate stakes for the entire country were made suddenly clear by a critical election ruling from the court she now joins. On Monday night, Justice Brett Kavanaugh released a radical and brazenly partisan opinion that dashed any hopes he, as the Supreme Court’s new median justice, might slow-walk the court’s impending conservative revolution, while also threatening the integrity of next week’s election. In an 18-page lecture, the justice cast doubt on the legitimacy of many mail ballots and endorsed the most sinister component of Bush v. Gore. America’s new median justice is not a friend to democracy, and we may pay the price for Barrett’s confirmation in just eight days.
    Kavanaugh’s opinion is the most notable of the bunch because he is the new median justice and the opinion is frankly terrifying. In one passage, Kavanaugh attempted to defend the Wisconsin law disqualifying ballots received after Election Day. He pointed out that “most States” share this policy, explaining:
    Those States want to avoid the chaos and suspicions of impropriety that can ensue if thousands of absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election. And those States also want to be able to definitively announce the results of the election on election night, or as soon as possible thereafter.
    Kavanaugh then quoted New York University law professor Richard Pildes stating that the “longer after Election Day any significant changes in vote totals take place, the greater the risk that the losing side will cry that the election has been stolen.” (Kavanaugh was quoting an article in which Pildes encouraged states to extend their ballot deadlines, directly contradicting Kavanaugh’s argument.)
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I wouldn't say "friends," but I know people who are Trump supporters whom I can be friendly with and talk about other topics without bringing up politics. On the other hand, two women who have been friends of mine for years both unfriended me on Facebook when I dared to criticize Trump on their pages.
    Watching television is not an activity.

I do have two people I consider friends who support Trump although it’s more about their conservative philosophy than about him. Over the last couple of years they’ve seemed to become more radical in their beliefs.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe