Page 160 of 233 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3484

Thread: Batwoman (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    So they released the new Batwoman's look and I must say I really like it, especially the hair. It's better in this version. The other one, only the tips are red.

Attachment 101772
    I’m afraid I really don’t.😒

Amazing Member

So they released the new Batwoman's look and I must say I really like it, especially the hair. It's better in this version. The other one, only the tips are red.

Attachment 101772
    You know why the wig was a good disguise for Kate? Because in the show, Kate had naturally brown hair. So a red wig helps to disguise her even more.

So what could be an even bigger give away to a secret identity than going around with that big ass afro with red tips? She takes the cowl off- guess what? She still has a big-ass afro with red tips!

I do like that they covered back up the neck. It's the one intelligent decision they've made.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    You know why the wig was a good disguise for Kate? Because in the show, Kate had naturally brown hair. So a red wig helps to disguise her even more.

So what could be an even bigger give away to a secret identity than going around with that big ass afro with red tips? She takes the cowl off- guess what? She still has a big-ass afro with red tips!
    Set photos have shown that Ryan's regular hair is darker, not dyed, and less curly than in these new images.

It's almost like... they've thought of this already.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Attachment 101772
    Well, it looks like someone else wearing the Batwoman suit.

Is that the same wig as Starfire's from Titans ?

I love the updated costume, the gauntlets, belt, cape and the rest of it are an improvement.
    But I am still not happy that Kate Kane has been replaced for a brand new character.

They made the gauntlets more comic accurate, like the title card going more comic accurate, all whilst not using the Batwoman from the comics. Kinda jarring IMO. Don't like the bat symbol on the belt personally, but the rest is nice.

Don't like that they kept the red and black, I've been over this ad nauseum, but each of the Batgirls have distinctly different looking suits for a reason, and even Babs and Cass no longer have the same color scheme to their suits (though the styles of their suits were very different before anyway). I know you wouldn't get Kate and Ryan mixed-up, but even so, it shouldn't be so hard to chose a different color scheme. In the comics Kate has the red and black for a religious reason, in the tv series the significantly weaker birthstone reason - what will be the OC's reason other than that's what the previous Batwoman used as their color scheme.

Overall, yeah it looks nice, still not going to watch the show though. Have fun those that do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Set photos have shown that Ryan's regular hair is darker, not dyed, and less curly than in these new images.

It's almost like... they've thought of this already.
    So does she just dye the tips of her hair red when she goes out, then washes it out when she gets back?

So does she just dye the tips of her hair red when she goes out, then washes it out when she gets back?
    Orrrrr it's a wig when she's in costume...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

What's the point in only dying like two strands of hair? Though I guess it means it won't look like that God awful Starfire wig

It's vaguely interesting to note that in the Nocturna ep of season 1, that woman at the bar (the vet) commented to Sophie about Batwoman's leather suit, and Sophie told her it wasn't leather. The new suit looks like it could be leather as opposed to Kate's fabric one. There'll be some in-universe thing about it not being leather of course. Also takes the opposite direction of the Flash series, where his early suits were leather before changing to fabric in later seasons, just interesting.

Mighty Member

Wonder when will they show a trailer for the upcoming season?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Probably in January, at a guess. New season starts around mid January, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Orrrrr it's a wig when she's in costume...
    Yeah, I see now that it's a wig. For some reason, I thought it would be her real hair.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Probably mid-late December or early January.

Yeah, I see now that it's a wig. For some reason, I thought it would be her real hair.
    Some of the photos they threw out there when she was cast showed her with that kind of hair, so it wasn't crazy to think that. It'd be funny if the actress actually uses her own hair as Batwoman but then wears a wig playing her out of costume.