Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    There's still that JSA art tease we got from Bryan Hitch. One would assume that means something this year.
    Seeing how bad treated they have been, I'm not that optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Yep,

but they could have just forgot it
    They still have to announce books. Williamson's book, for example, is yet to be announce, even if we know it's about Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No. It’s Nightshade I think. C’mon dude you think Death is going to be a SS member?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I don't think it's Nightshade...she's usually rocking a mask of some kind. I wonder if it could be Nocturna? A Bat-villain vampire character could be a cool Squad member.
    Yeah, I think it's Nocturna.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think it's Nocturna.
    I agree, I think it's her.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    They still have to announce books. Williamson's book, for example, is yet to be announce, even if we know it's about Damian.
    the difference is that the two books in question have fared badly in sales, It would be quite a coincidence that neither has been announced or a clear indication that they won't be back. Of all books the two with low sales haven't been announced?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Seeing how bad treated they have been, I'm not that optimistic.
    And i think the teaser art is for tne one-shot Generations where Hitch is credited penciler X)

the difference is that the two books in question have fared badly in sales, It would be quite a coincidence that neither has been announced or a clear indication that they won't be back. Of all books the two with low sales haven't been announced?
    Teen Titans and Suicide Squad weren't selling well too, but got new books with new voices. Who knows? Tomorrow is the deadline tho, maybe they are keeping some surprises for tomorrow.

Incredible Member

The thing is neither was listed as being cancelled and ontheir final issues in December, as previously mentioned. So they should be back, assuming DC didn't change their minds afterwards. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Teen Titans and Suicide Squad weren't selling well too, but got new books with new voices. Who knows? Tomorrow is the deadline tho, maybe they are keeping some surprises for tomorrow.
    could be as you say, But I Think that all announcements would be today, Tomorrow they just publish the full solicits

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    The thing is neither was listed as being cancelled and ontheir final issues in December, as previously mentioned. So they should be back, assuming DC didn't change their minds afterwards. We'll see tomorrow I guess.
    Fact is that KellySue said back in July, that there was no one to whom to pass the torch. OK, Things may have changed since then

Extraordinary Member

could be as you say, But I Think that all announcements would be today, Tomorrow they just publish the full solicits
    Eh, I mean technically Bendis/Marquez on Justice League hasn't been announced yet either. Bendis posted the teaser and Bonvillain tweeted it and then deleted it - presumably because DC told her to - but still no actual press release from DC announcing the new creative team.
    Last edited by Hypo; 12-17-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Eh, I mean technically Bendis/Marquez on Justice League hasn't been announced yet either. Bendis posted the teaser and Bonvillain tweeted it and then deleted it - presumably because DC told her to - but still no actual press release from DC announcing the new creative team.
    makes sense

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I would love its Nightshade but I don't think it is.

Yeah I was probably wrong, Nocturna seems a safer bet.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kf26 View Post
    Apparently a minority since the sales were a franchise low.
    Surely you don't have the FULL sales figures. Taylor's biggest business is vis digital. Some issues of his SS went to 2nd printing[according to DC Nation] so yeah it was well received