Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    This was the DM cover only, the std cover is not out this week, so more stock will be coming. But yeah, as far as DM cover, if it's out it's most likely gone.
    Oh, I didn’t know the 2 covers had different released dates. I’ll be on the lookout for it next week, like the Bill Sienkiewicz cover better tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    Oh, I didn’t know the 2 covers had different released dates. I’ll be on the lookout for it next week, like the Bill Sienkiewicz cover better tbh.
    As far as I remember, both versions had the same release date. Just looks like the standard cover got more of a delayed release than the direct market variant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm super stoked to be getting vol. 2 of this.
    This set is now one of those where one says, Marvel put these out(which I love but get some wouldn't) but ____________ hasn't been done?
    My view is more glass is half full. If we get a Cloak and Dagger omnibus Volume 2 then I can see getting a volume 2 for New Warriors or Alpha Flight or Thunderbolts or ______

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    New mutants omnibus out of stock at IST. While not an immediate sellout I was hoping it’d last til end of week when I could get my order in. Thought these fast sellouts were starting to slow down.
    The standard cover still shows for sale on CGN. Although it may take an extra week to arrive, it's available there right now. Even if it's a week delayed consider it like a pre-order, you'll get a copy.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    My view is more glass is half full. If we get a Cloak and Dagger omnibus Volume 2 then I can see getting a volume 2 for New Warriors or Alpha Flight or Thunderbolts or ______
    I'm there with you. Especially since New Warriors vol. 1 is getting a reprint.

With the way Marvel Collections is hitting these 80/90 titles I'm a bit more optimistic to one day get something like Darkhawk, Sleepwalker, Deathlok and Midnight Sons in the years ahead.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

What's with the recent trend of posting youtube videos but not the content? Can we just post what's being printed/reprinted? I'm not trying to watch a video here

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    What's with the recent trend of posting youtube videos but not the content? Can we just post what's being printed/reprinted? I'm not trying to watch a video here
    Omar from Near Mint Condition is the person who does the videos. He does all the hard work on getting the news. He’s built up a relationship with David Gabriel at Marvel to get all these announcements. He’s asked that people not post all the details and news for 24 hours to let him have an exclusive. So to respect that, I post a link to the video with the title.

Since it has been 24 hours, I can say that the new omnibus coming out in august 2021 is Cloak and Dagger Volume 2. It contains Strange Tales #3-19, Graphic Novel: Predator and Prey, (The Mutant Misadventures of) Cloak and Dagger #1-19. Basically all the solo stuff into the 90s.

And there is a new Marvel omnibus coming out this summer, just announced today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvau7remVE
    Last edited by Rincewind; 12-17-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Thank you! That’s been bugging me as well. Just list the damn things!

Omar from Near Mint Condition is the person who does the videos. He does all the hard work on getting the news. He’s built up a relationship with David Gabriel at Marvel to get all these announcements. He’s asked that people not post all the details and news for 24 hours to let him have an exclusive. So to respect that, I post a link to the video with the title.

Since it has been 24 hours, I can say that the new omnibus coming out in august 2021 is Cloak and Dagger Volume 2. It contains Strange Tales #3-19, Graphic Novel: Predator and Prey, (The Mutant Misadventures of) Cloak and Dagger #1-19. Basically all the solo stuff into the 90s.

Ok, now it makes sense. Thanks for the clarification on the videos. No need to use spoiler tags, either. Just feel free to post the lists after the 24 hours is up. Not everyone likes to watch a video when a list will suffice.

Spectacular Member

Cant believe Power Pack and Cloak and Dagger get omnis over Stern Avengers, Cap by Gruenwald/neary or Dematties/zeck, Iron man by micheline/layton 2 and Amazing Spiderman 253-289.

I mean those two series should have complete collection tpbs if previous paperback colllections are OOP but to have those two series make the grand jump to omnis is WTF

I've been pretty happy with the last few announcements because I've only been interested in 1 or 2 so my wallet will get a much-needed break. And I'm happy for the people who are happy to see them come out

Astonishing Member

Thanks to Omar at Near Mint Condition, we now know that summer 2021 is bringing What If...? the original series Volume 1, containing #1-15, 17-22. This volume omits issue #16, which featured Shang Chi and Fu Manchu. Issue #16 was included in the Master of Kung Fu omnibus #3. It does contain issue #13 with Conan, an issue that was omitted from the trade collections of this series.

Incredible Member

Overview & comparison video of the new printing of the Captain America by Ed Brubaker omnibus

Ok, so what's all coming out today? With the constant changes it's hard to keep track. New Mutants standard cover, right? Any other big ones?!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Overview & comparison video of the new printing of the Captain America by Ed Brubaker omnibus

Why can't I find this on the Previews site?

Edit: Nevermind. When I typed in Captain America omnibus it didn't show up, but did when I typed just Captain America.
    Last edited by j0nnyboy; 12-23-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Marvel Comics March 2021 solicitations:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...vers-revealed/