Page 7 of 774 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I too am not fond or particularly invested in the Voodoo & Wanda relationship one they kind of were just thrown together towards the end of a run & it was kind of rushed to the point I'm just like how we get here? Plus they apparently if I'm not mistaken moved in together? No road no home or whatever that event with the gods was called? IDK again they seem rushed and the chance they now have in Strange Academy to give it some proper development is so far unused, if they are living together seems highly rushed to me like has he even met her kids?
    I like the idea of the relationship, it's just yeah, so badly handled. I wonder if it's something Zub wanted to go into but then Marvel didn't let him.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

We are getting a Sideshow Premium Format figure. Unfortunately they are usually around $600 and I can't afford that. But it's nice to see merchandise expanding. And will be cool to see the reveal.

https://twitter.com/collectsideshow/...44827250192384

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I like the idea of the relationship, it's just yeah, so badly handled. I wonder if it's something Zub wanted to go into but then Marvel didn't let him.
    Yes, that's the case. Zub has said he pitched stories about Wanda and Jericho's relationship but none of them were greenlit -- during "No Surrender" he tried to set up a miniseries about Wanda and Jericho looking for Quicksilver, but instead it became a miniseries about Quicksilver.

Yeah, the whole relationship is so badly done. Like the admitted their feelings and are already decided to live together; at the speed it is going, they'll be married with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I kinda had this idea of Wanda running around investigating magic anomolies and Ian McNee tag along to record stuff.(Him being the narrator and all that.)Or replace him with one of the students from Strange Academy.
    Or what about her apprentice Holly; she could take notes and records Wanda's adventures. In fact whatever happened to her?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Or what about her apprentice Holly; she could take notes and records Wanda's adventures. In fact whatever happened to her?
    I pick Ian since he really gives off that "academia" vibe, the Mystic Arcana series has him digging through the history of the four Elder Gods and all that.
    I don't think Holly really have any appearance in modern comics, she ended up more like a one-time neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    She was a character created only for that mini-series so that was the last we saw of her.

They never explored her relationship with Brother Voodoo so there really is no way to feel about it.

The covered the whole science/magic, chaos and order thing with Wanda and Vision. They went through both loving and very hard times. I can't think of anything they could do that they haven't done already. They've also gone through the whole teasing they'll be back together several times only to pull them back apart again.
    The Wanda/Voodoo thing seems more like "Hey! he does magic and she does magic so they should work well together." Not really much of a build-up and I just don't feel the connection.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They just did a Falcon and Winter Soldier mini so it is surprising that they aren't at least doing a Wanda one-shot or something.

Glad to talk with you again CJS. Been too long.

I wonder why they focus so much on Billy but really haven't given Tommy any attention. They are twins after all.
    Great to talk to you agian Marvell2100, Has been to long my friend!

I really don't have an idea Why Tommy does not get more attention, it sad really cause they are twins and the whole family should get equal time in development. I guess Marvel writing is not interested in such stories but I wish they where more.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Just Like I said to a Fellow Friend and Comic book Shop owener locally, WandaVision is Becoming MARVEL's Flagship Series for the MCU since all the recent happenings in the world and it seems Marvel is Very Excited and Confident in it!

Means Allot to Think we are where we are as a Fandom at this Moment in Time!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I mean Billy's a future God and now Prince Consort of space, I love Tommy but he'll never be quite as relevant. Though Ewing mentioned wayback that Tommy had potential to be just as powerful as Billy so never say never under the right writer Tommy could shine one day.

Though his lack of use provides so much headcanon space I like to imagine of the two he's closer to Wanda than Billy cause Billy has a stable family. Tommy only has Wanda and Billy so I like to imagine after all this time even if it's never been shown Tommy and Wanda have a nice mother son bond I would also like Tommy to inherit the Scarlet Witch mantle if they keep the lore that the name is pass down I feel that could be unique.Billy already has several legacies going for him he doesn't need Wanda's.

Well, Tommy's not relevant because they don't do anything with Tommy to make him relevant. They don't even let Billy mention his brother's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Well, Tommy's not relevant because they don't do anything with Tommy to make him relevant. They don't even let Billy mention his brother's name.
    He talked about him in New Avengers, Deathshead, and pretty sure their was a throwaway line in strikeforce but don't quote me on that, but yeah poor Tommy I see so much potential just like his mom he's being wasted in limbo or cheap cameos. Who knows maybe Leah will use him in X-Factor I mean him and David are friends with benfits/potential boyfriend's. Ugh God forbid though I just know the toxic ass X-Board will just make it all abou "pretender" blah blah "Pretender spawn" blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    He talked about him in New Avengers, Deathshead, and pretty sure their was a throwaway line in strikeforce but don't quote me on that, but yeah poor Tommy I see so much potential just like his mom he's being wasted in limbo or cheap cameos. Who knows maybe Leah will use him in X-Factor I mean him and David are friends with benfits/potential boyfriend's. Ugh God forbid though I just know the toxic ass X-Board will just make it all abou "pretender" blah blah "Pretender spawn" blah blah.
    Lol, we don't want to go there.