Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    She's only like 10 years old, so she could have developed an X-Gene in a future story, but she's practically dead in the comics world. It's funny how in the 90's she had an event and Crystal was a member of the main Avengers team, and now she'll only be making a cameo in one Fantastic Four issue.
    I'd have to double check the issue, but you can test for the X-Gene prior to manifestation of abilities.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh, so old stories just with a new cover then? I do like the cover.

Thanks Noek.
    Welcome, ya I am not sure if Sue didn't have powers or something (will need to look into that) but the old look of her not doing anything not a big fan.

Astonishing Member

So just found out about another Inhuman kingdom https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Encla...ns)_(Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Did anyone here know there is a Marvel Table Top game. Because I didn't, the google app just gives me, hey you might find this interesting. Well there is and the first bit of info I got on it was about playing as the Inhumans https://www.goonhammer.com/marvel-cr...-the-inhumans/

Have not heard about this at all, but would love to hear more especially if more characters are profiled.

I could not undertand the power levels on the cards---they all seemed to be equal except for Crystal who was one lower. How powerful are the levels? What do they mean? And more importantly, are they accurate to the characters? I feel BB should have a decently high power level as should Crystal. While Medusa can do many (powerful) things with her hair, I do not see her as the same---exuding high overall power level but should be somewhat lower.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Darkhold (with Black Bolt) is back on course.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...r-wandavision/

DARKHOLD sees Doctor Doom unearth the ancient Darkhold, a text written by the elder god Chthon, and unintentionally opening a passageway for Chthon to return to our dimension. To stop him, the Scarlet Witch recruits five heroes-Iron Man, Wasp (Janet), Black Bolt, Spider-Man (Peter), and Blade. To enter Chthon's dimension and fight him, the heroes must read from the Darkhold, which drives them insane. COLLECTING: DARKHOLD ALPHA (2020) 1, THE DARKHOLD: TBD A (2020) 1-E (2020) 1, THE DARKHOLD OMEGA (2020) 1
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

DARKHOLD sees Doctor Doom unearth the ancient Darkhold, a text written by the elder god Chthon, and unintentionally opening a passageway for Chthon to return to our dimension. To stop him, the Scarlet Witch recruits five heroes-Iron Man, Wasp (Janet), Black Bolt, Spider-Man (Peter), and Blade. To enter Chthon's dimension and fight him, the heroes must read from the Darkhold, which drives them insane. COLLECTING: DARKHOLD ALPHA (2020) 1, THE DARKHOLD: TBD A (2020) 1-E (2020) 1, THE DARKHOLD OMEGA (2020) 1
    Wanda to her crew: "Trust me, if I can do insanity, so can you"
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

This is great news.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

This lineup is so wtf, but I’ll read it for Wanda & Jan.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This lineup is so wtf, but I’ll read it for Wanda & Jan.
    I bet there will be a reason for each, or maybe wtf is the point throw off anyone thinking on how they counter them.

Extraordinary Member

Have they ever showed Luna with her cousins, Alecto and Petras, Gorgon’s kids?

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Have they ever showed Luna with her cousins, Alecto and Petras, Gorgon’s kids?
    Alecto only appeareances are on the FF run ("4")
    Petras only appears in coma (except for Inhumanity, in the pre-terrigenesis flashback)

She may know Petras at least... but no (visual/known) interaction between them...
    Last edited by Chocomancer; 03-03-2021 at 07:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    Alecto only appeareances are on the FF run ("4")
    Petras only appears in coma (except for Inhumanity, in the pre-terrigenesis flashback)

She may know Petras at least... but no (visual/known) interaction between them...
    Speaking of Petras I wonder if he has an ability or just a mutation.

Extraordinary Member

It just kills me that every time the royal family is mentioned, Gordon’s kids are always excluded

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It just kills me that every time the royal family is mentioned, Gordon’s kids are always excluded
    Not surprising. Ahura and Luna get left out a lot as well. I wish Rosenberg have showed who Leer's mom was before Secret Warriors ended.