Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Daniel Brühl is too perfect as Zemo. Also, spoilers:
    anyone else get any uncomfortable vibes when Zemo offered up Bucky to Selby for more info?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I can see where you’re coming from, but unusually (given my inherent sleaziness) that didn’t occur to me at the time. Too busy enjoying Madripoor and the chemistry between Bucky, Sam & Zemo.

Also, Sharon kicked arse.
    end of spoilers

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    spoilers:
    I can see where you’re coming from, but unusually (given my inherent sleaziness) that didn’t occur to me at the time. Too busy enjoying Madripoor and the chemistry between Bucky, Sam & Zemo.

Also, Sharon kicked arse.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ten minutes of screentime and she already has more credibility than the movies gave with like twice that. She definitely got the rawest deal out of Team Cap. Surprisingly, sounds like Cap never checked on her.

The storage container fight was awesome and I'm hoping we see more of Madripoor. Maybe in a hypothetical Nick Fury series that heavily involves and certain spy with a snake motif
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    CW Powerpuff Girls will be brining us Mojo Jojo's Son: https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/pow...mpression=true
    Hmmm.....so how exactly is that supposed to work? I guess I should be grateful they didn't rename the Live-Action version 'P.P. Girls'.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://internationalbookpromotion.c...r-greg-haynes/

a simple interview i did for my book.

I liked the episode 3 for FATWS but the more I think about it the more it feels kind of rushed, which was surprising bc this was a 50 min episode.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I liked the episode 3 for FATWS but the more I think about it the more it feels kind of rushed, which was surprising bc this was a 50 min episode.
    TBF, they only have three episodes left, so they probably have to squeeze in a lot in each episode.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

to be frank the first two episodes felt like they dragged a bit too so this change of pace was nice

by the way where does Monsterverse Godzilla's atomic breath rank amongst Godzilla's post GvsK given the spoilers:
    blasting a hole all the way to hollow Earth
    end of spoilers feat

Blue Exorcist:....Kay, spoilers:
    Satan has been fully materialized without drawbacks thanks to the elixir making his new vessel strong enough to contain him.
    end of spoilers In other words, the world is now completely and undeniably fucked.

Phantom Seer: So, "Final Phase" in this case was code for "Final Chapter". -Sighs- What an unfortunate disappointment after the last chapter. I was genuinely enjoying this series, in some ways moreso than Jujutsu Kaisen, so this is saddening. Oh well, I still have UU, Mashle and Kaiju no.8 to fall back on as far as new Jump battle manga are concerned. I hope the author's next work turns out better. Hopefully, he and the artist will remain a team since they work well together.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Blue Exorcist:....Kay, spoilers:
    Satan has been fully materialized without drawbacks thanks to the elixir making his new vessel strong enough to contain him.
    end of spoilers In other words, the world is now completely and undeniably fucked.

Phantom Seer: So, "Final Phase" in this case was code for "Final Chapter". -Sighs- What an unfortunate disappointment after the last chapter. I was genuinely enjoying this series, in some ways moreso than Jujutsu Kaisen, so this is saddening. Oh well, I still have UU, Mashle and Kaiju no.8 to fall back on as far as new Jump battle manga are concerned. I hope the author's next work turns out better. Hopefully, he and the artist will remain a team since they work well together.
    Blue Exorcist: Yup, **** has certainly hit the fan and escalated everything. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

Really too bad about Phantom Seer, I was enjoying it a lot too, and this current arc felt like a good stepping stone to bigger things. Oh well, better luck next time to the artist and writer.

One Piece:

spoilers:
    Orochi runs into the remaining Akazaya, transforms into his Zoan form, and goes into battle against them... and it goes almost exactly how you expect it would go. After that curbstomping, Raizo prepares to battle against Fukurokuju. Meanwhile, the Worst Generation members continue battling against the Kaido/Big Mom team, and it looks bad for ol' Big Mom.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Watched 3 eps of Invincible.

Never read the comic but I was familiar with some of the basics just through osmosis on this forum, and it's pretty fun. I didn't realize they were going to build things up so generically before tearing things apart but I like it.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I feel they're trying wayyy too hard here.