Page 80 of 145 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2161

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe not explicitly, but it's the only reason Steve and Tony knew about the country at all. They only knew of it as the place where the metal that made his shield came from. However, this begs the question: Where are the pieces of Cap's broken shield from "Endgame?" Now that's what belongs in a museum. (but with a tons of security - it's still millions of dollars worth of vibranium, nevermind its historical significance) I also wonder what happened to the broken pieces of Mjolnir, but that's another story - who knows if humans can do anything with uru.
    I actually think we're going to find out what happened to the broken pieces of Mjolnir in the next Thor movie. As for the broken pieces of Cap's shield, maybe Shuri gathered them up and used those to forge his new shield.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If Hayward wasn't then Vision should have been present in Endgame. Tony and Banner could have rebuild him. Why didn't they?
    They probably ran into the same problem Hayward did, no way to jumpstart him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    They probably ran into the same problem Hayward did, no way to jumpstart him.
    You think that would have stopped Tony? You talking about a guy who created an element that didn't exist prior in Iron Man 2 to save his own life. He figured out how time travel worked in just a single scene in Endgame.

Ultimate Member

You think that would have stopped Tony? You talking about a guy who created an element that didn't exist prior in Iron Man 2 to save his own life. He figured out how time travel worked in just a single scene in Endgame.
    I imagine that Tony was more concerned about raising his daughter and making it through a post Snap world. I kinda doubt they went at it 24/7 for years on end. They took a good hard look, then decided to respect Vision's wishes.

Incredible Member

Tony and Banner could have rebuild him. Why didn't they?
    Maybe they could have put his body back together but couldn't be sure his mind would be the same. Rather than risk it, they left him rest in peace.
    Sounds perfect.

Boisterously Confused

If Hayward wasn't then Vision should have been present in Endgame. Tony and Banner could have rebuild him. Why didn't they?
    Tony took a while to get back to earth after AIW, and was a wreck when he did. Even if he'd been together enough to work on The Vision, he didn't have a handy Mind Stone lying around, the energy of which being what it took to kick start Vision1.2. Designing a new element is child's play next to replicating an Infinity Stone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Tony took a while to get back to earth after AIW, and was a wreck when he did. Even if he'd been together enough to work on The Vision, he didn't have a handy Mind Stone lying around, the energy of which being what it took to kick start Vision1.2. Designing a new element is child's play next to replicating an Infinity Stone.
    I think really only the Hex power, which is boosted by the Mind Stone, could resurrect him.

Extraordinary Member

Regarding time travel Tony tells Pepper he "finally cracked it" or something to that effect. He'd likely been working on it, at least theoretically all during the snap in an attempt to get Peter back.

He wouldn't have had the same deep seated need to fix Vision. He probably gave up trying fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Regarding time travel Tony tells Pepper he "finally cracked it" or something to that effect. He'd likely been working on it, at least theoretically all during the snap in an attempt to get Peter back.

He wouldn't have had the same deep seated need to fix Vision. He probably gave up trying fairly quickly.
    Y'know, you'd think there'd be something there to the fact that Vison was partially JARVIS, who Tony made, and was the "son" of Ultron, who Tony helped make, so he's like Tony's grandchild twice over, but they never really interact much.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, you'd think there'd be something there to the fact that Vison was partially JARVIS, who Tony made, and was the "son" of Ultron, who Tony helped make, so he's like Tony's grandchild twice over, but they never really interact much.
    Vision interacted more with Cap than Tony from what I saw. It was weird to see them so distant after how long Tony knew JARVIS

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe not explicitly, but it's the only reason Steve and Tony knew about the country at all. They only knew of it as the place where the metal that made his shield came from. However, this begs the question: Where are the pieces of Cap's broken shield from "Endgame?" Now that's what belongs in a museum. (but with a tons of security - it's still millions of dollars worth of vibranium, nevermind its historical significance) I also wonder what happened to the broken pieces of Mjolnir, but that's another story - who knows if humans can do anything with uru.
    I assume that T’Challa probably had Wakanda “smiths”/super-metallurgists repair the shield from the scraps after the battle was over, as part of that broad, vague time-span during which everyone gets patched up, gets their tailored suits out, and attends to Tony’s funeral while Bruce/Pym work on rebuilding the new time machine Steve uses.

I mean, this is the land of fiction, where people can just heat up and re-attach metal to metal without having to melt down and reforge the whole thing, but it’s also Vibranium and Steve was at least in “game recognizes game” bro-hood with the King of Wakanda.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Ultimate Member

Something that occurred to me. How did Bucky know where to find Isaiah if the military declared him dead?

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I assume that T’Challa probably had Wakanda “smiths”/super-metallurgists repair the shield from the scraps after the battle was over, as part of that broad, vague time-span during which everyone gets patched up, gets their tailored suits out, and attends to Tony’s funeral while Bruce/Pym work on rebuilding the new time machine Steve uses.
    Are we assuming that's the shield he gives Sam, the same shield in "F&tWS?" At least that would explain where Old Steve got that shield he gives to Sam. It's be nice if it were actually the same shield, but that hasn't ever been confirmed, has it?

Something that occurred to me. How did Bucky know where to find Isaiah if the military declared him dead?
    While this was strictly "I'd Guess..."?

Bucky seems to have memories from his entire time as The Winter Soldier.

If someone had worked something like Isaiah not actually being dead out? I would suspect that it would be the folks involved in the "The Winter Soldier..." project.

Bucky might have looked into trying to find him as part of his means of making amends.